Tasting your own Precum

cooldude_9898

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey dudes, Anyone out there (str8 or gay) ever get turned on when they taste their precum? I can edge for hours and leak a ton and started getting turned on by it when I edge. I'm str8, but so horned about it that I would taste another dude's if he was edging with me...

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As part of my 6 small meals/day nutritutional plan, my 3 snacks consist solely of fruit and nuts. Makes for sweet pre-cum as well as one or more sweet loads. Finger-lickin good!!! :tongue:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As part of my 6 small meals/day nutritutional plan, my 3 snacks consist solely of fruit and nuts. Makes for sweet pre-cum as well as one or more sweet loads. Finger-lickin good!!! :tongue:

Sounds good to me big boy! Your sweetness is my completeness! I'd love to have a bit of finger lickin good with your dripping stiff business! Much much tastier and hotter than a big drumstick of kentucky fried chicken! I'd much rather lick a bit of prime savage beast! X

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds good to me big boy! Your sweetness is my completeness! I'd love to have a bit of finger lickin good with your dripping stiff business! Much much tastier and hotter than a big drumstick of kentucky fried chicken! I'd much rather lick a bit of prime savage beast! X

Feel the same way bout you, bud. PS gets prepared to throw down the tarp, get the cool-whip, cheeries and strawberries out of the frig and light a few candles for a 69-desert & delight session with DJ. :tongue:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Savage dude!! You just get me soo sexually aroused and horny! You are one of the most sexy guys on lpsg. You are hot mr! I don't just want your precum drippings! I want. No let me correct that. I need. I need your big stiff business! Dripping pulsing and throbbin! Showing me what a real man can do to an innocent young boy x

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
yeah i do all the time....i get tons of it so its running and dripping everywhere...makes great lube and when i milk out a big dollop i taste it:biggrin1:.
Its remarkably mild and sweet really....nothing like cum when i shoot my load.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No It Is Damian And Lusterlover That I Find Sooooooooooooo Hot. You Are Two Beautiful Men That I Would Love To Sandwich Me!!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah....like the taste of my precum....don't care too much for my cum though

and yes its a huge turn on when i taste it

I wish I couldt get precum. It's just messy. Cause I sure precum a lot. Would prefer if it just all came when i cum. more explosive i guess :p

kdaddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
love mine but is the appetizer really sweeter than the main course or is the precum the before and the cum is the after the moment is gone?