Tasty Precum

D_Phil_LaShio

Account Disabled
Media
I enjoy the tast of my precut as well. It tastes great. After I shoot my load though I can not bring myself to try and eat my cum. Don't know what it is. I have no problem kissing a girl after I shoot in her mouth, and have tasted it that way. But can't bring myself to actually taste it straight up.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Love the taste of my precum, too. Nice & sweet, little bit salty. I only produce a few ml on my own, but try to make most of it... Tasted my cum a few times (much nicer after a lot of fruit), but rarely swallowed. Always have good intentions to, but lose the urge after I cum. Held a load in my foreskin for 10 min or so once, it got a little more liquid & that actually tasted pretty good... It's also better tasting mixed with lady juices, going down afterwards.

When I'm with someone I'm really into, the precum just starts flowing, though - even when soft. So my underwear ends up pretty wet & silver inside. My partner loves the taste - & cos it just keeps oozing, there's plenty of lube... :)

Last edited:

billie43

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love to edge and get precum on fingers and lick them off..gets me worked up.
and when i do cum, like so many it is hard to eat your own cum. you have to cum in hand and suck it down quick or you loose the moment. ihave eaten my cum once.
and wasnt that bad....

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I’m on LPSG for awhile while sitting in my sweats, I love to feel the pre cum drip down my leg and all over my sweats. I love to reach down into my sweats and feel my precut and taste it! I love others pre cum better though. And cum even more.

I want to know if anyone else out there edge for a few hours and while edging love the taste of their precum? I can lap it all up, so tasty but I still cant eat my thick cum like I would like to. Any ideals on how to start liking my own cum?
Cum without orgasm. If you don't orgasm you will be eager for it. :)

751706-1520784276-8a1ba9e6720631020130502506fcdc89.jpg

CuriousN

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never dripped any precum at all, not even while edging for long times.. It's kind of weird to me, I understand different men produce different amounts, but none at all?? I mean, I feel like I'm missing out.

Dan259

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have never dripped any precum at all, not even while edging for long times.. It's kind of weird to me, I understand different men produce different amounts, but none at all?? I mean, I feel like I'm missing out.

You really are missing out. Maybe I should give you a hand lol

Wow! Have you tried rubbing your head with lube? That sometimes gets me goin like crazy. However, I start leaking as soon as I start thinking anything sex related. Check out the pygeum thread, maybe that will help. And stay hydrated.

Reactions: Elizabethrex