tattoo on cock

D_Clarence_Clitkisser

Account Disabled
Media
Guys,

do any of you have a tattoo on your cock?

I've always wanted to get a tattoo on my cock. Are most tattoo artists willing to do it? Do you have to have a hard on while he's tattooing it or do you have to be flacid? Does it hurt more than a regular tattoo?

RPierceit

Experimental Member
Media
I have a tattoo on my cock - got it years ago in Oromocto. It really hurts on the glans but I am glad I got it. It was difficult to find someone to do it, but that was years ago, could be easier today.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a couple of guys who have them. If you want it to look right when you're hard then they have to do the stenci when you're hard. Very few could remain that way during the inking!!

2damwild

1st Like
Media
this guy that go to the gym i belong to has a snake on his dick, he ask me what i was looking at one time when we were in the shower, and i told him your dam tat.then he says oh i forget sometime i have it, ill never forget it that snake was a good 8inch wonder how big it gets when he hard

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a 3 color flame tatt on my cock to cover the scarred area from being circumcised at birth. Check out my album. Enjoy !!!

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well for my two cents worth both you last hotties with tats on cock and showed pics you both have the sexiest cocks.. its nice to know you dont have to be HUNG to feel like you can get a really wild and sexy tattoo IE on cock.. you both have really cute cocks ...

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would think that the pulsing of the tat needle would make one get hard when the artist was inking the cock....