tattooed cock

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a FB who had an elaborate mid-evil scene tattooed on his entire body. His 8" dick was an elaborate dragon, and the head was tattooed a bright red. Pretty impressive artwork too. Dressed in scrubs (he was a nurse) you'd never guess he had a mark on his body. Man, was it hot! He was into "pain" as well, so I guess the artwork was a pleasure for him to get!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm still looking for a tattoo artist who isn't quite as homophobic as all the ones we've met.
If anyone has some names from reputable shops I would love to hear from you.
I'm dying {almost} to tatt Mr. Ed's cock!
cigarbabe:saevil:

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
http://toomuchsexy.org/images/dragon.jpg

here is a link to a picture from a tattoo website that slightly resembles a boyfriend i once knew tattooed stick

i dont really know where i stand on this issue but he wasnt very good in bed or anywhere else so.......

wow! that was actually cute. that tattoo artist did a great job but still. I won't do it for all the money in the world. i love my penis just the way it is.

PS, make me wonder if he was tattooed erect the whole time? Since the design would be distorted when it's flaccid. just wondering.:tongue:

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally hate tatoos on people, I mean the human body is really a beautiful thing and putting designs on just interferes with that

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when I got my PA, the guy and girl in the room doing it/assisting with it both suggested a tattoo on my cock would look great. They said it really doesn't hurt much either. Well..I am not so sure about the pain part (although I have to say that my PA really didn't hurt..I got rock hard in fact during it ..but didn't shoot as someone earlier had asked) but now I can't wear my PA most times cause I got too piggy with it and stretched it to a 00g. I think the ink is hot..but am afraid of having it done . I had a needle or 2 in my head for a medical procedure , and let me tell you...it DOES hurt!

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
In all honesty, and I mean no offence to anyone sporting tattoos, I'm not in favour of tattoos at all. On me I mean. I have absolutely no problem with anyone else having a tattoo or multiple tattoos. Doesn't bother me the least bit. It's just the thought of the pain and needles and things that freaks me out. And I'm not even afraid of needles (in a conventional sense).

And on the penis? Oh, man, I cringe at a lot less.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OUCH! Holly mother of God. Pin prick by pin prick, needle after needle. Would not the vibration of the inking get you hard and the handling of the cock make him leak pre cum? Guess that's a plus.

I have heard some guys shoot a load when getting a P A. Guess it may be the same, just many more hours of time. Have you ever seen or heard od a guy or girl ejaculating when getting pierced??
Pierced here and know a few pierced guys... never heard of anyone cumming while getting pierced. I wasn't even hard. if you knew what the details were, you'd understand why too...

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have heard some guys shoot a load when getting a P A. Guess it may be the same, just many more hours of time. Have you ever seen or heard od a guy or girl ejaculating when getting pierced??

Umm... no lol. I have never heard of anyone doing that. Nor did I myself get anywhere near that point. Altho the pain was nowhere near what you think it may be, I still wouldn't say it was pleasurable by any stretch of the imagination. The second I saw the needle it went shloop, Mr. Limp PP.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it would hurt that bad... comparatively. The tattoo on my chest tickled because it was on my peck, however, when it got up to my clavicle, it hurt like hell. Same thing with my back. The scapula was excruciating, but the rest was fine. The penis is pretty much all soft tissue, so I can't see it being that bad. I think the glans may hurt like hell, but I don't much care to find out either way.

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys, I promise its far less painful than you think. Why? I guess its because the penis skin is so thin, the needle isn't going nearly as deep as on most other parts of the body. And you're not tattooing up against a bone. Heals far faster than other tattoos, too. All done in a couple of days.

I wish I could have found a non-homophobic tattoo artist when I was younger. And the only woman artist didn't want to either as she didn't have personal experience of owning a penis :-(

Scrotum inking? That's another story. VERY painful.

Oh, and thanks "priapusnudist" for posting so many inked dick pics!

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
omg! I just saw lovelovecock's pic and that is so jaw-droppingly disgusting I can't tell you. There is NO WAY i could suck a cock like that and take the guy seriously. I would say that's was photoshopped but it's too freaky to be fake.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it depends on the cock...and certainly the tattoo. Like any other tattoo, there will be the good, the bad and the ugly.

That guy in the pic that starts "rou" is oddly hot to me. As far as tats on cocks, why not? I can't say I want to do it to mine tomorrow, but it certainly adds to the spice of life.