Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Three of my housemates got home about half and hour ago absolutely pissed. They'd been out on a football (soccer) social and decided to chant football songs and talk about the events of the night.

I was trying to sleep but I caught the following (all three of them were talking simultaneously)

- She wanted you mate, she fucking was all over you
-Yeah I know, she was just begging to teabag me
-Yeah, she wanted your balls in her mouth
-Yeah, teabagging bitch

- Then some singing and drunken rap songs

-She was all over you mate
-Yeah, she wanted you
-Right mate, wanted your balls in her big mouth
-wanted to fucking teabag me, yeah!

-Then more drunken rap songs followed by a discussion of how the bus driver was a total ass and how they got thrown out of a club

Then....

-I should have let her teabag me, she wanted it
-Yeah and that other bird, she wanted me too but I was like no, no I can't (this guy has a girlfriend)
-yeah but she was fit
-yeah she was fit
-I would have banged her right there in the club
-yeah on the floor
-yeah, every way possible
-yeah she was fit
-yeah I know... she was so fucking fit..
.... more of she was fit for about 10 mins...

Then more drunken rap songs and the bus driver was a prick etc

Then... more teabagging...

-if you tried harder she would have done it mate
-yeah she wanted it
-yeah but she's been with loads of guys, she's been everywhere
-mate who cares
-yeah she wanted to teabag you mate...

At this point I couldnt take it anymore and tried to shut them up. It didn't work and they carried on with the conversation, repeating themselves over and over.

My question to you is, what is so good about teabagging? During a blowjob I'll work my way around everything... balls, shaft, head, perineum etc... so teabagging becomes a part of it... but what is the fascination with it on its own?

These guys are football obsessed, think the simpsons is the best thing on TV and turn into idiots when they drink. They are between 21 and 24. Is it an age thing? Do all men talk like this about their balls?

I'm tired and annoyed that I've been woken up, but this insight into the male psyche has been fascinating!

So please gents, enlighten me. What the hell is so good about teabagging?

P.S. I like older men. I always have and this incident reminds me why!

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it and it's not that exciting. Oh wait, you were asking guys.

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not something that sounds the least bit erotic to me.

Thank you! I agree... compared to all of the other options, this sex act is what they're obsessed with!

Speaking for myself....They get very sensitive. Especially when they tighten up. ;-)

Would you prefer a blowjob, full sex with a blow job or... teabagging on its own?

jimeight

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you! I agree... compared to all of the other options, this sex act is what they're obsessed with!

Would you prefer a blowjob, full sex with a blow job or... teabagging on its own?
Full sex with a blow job for sure. Just tea bagging would have absolutely crazy and humping air!

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
while i know that you didn't ask me i'd find a blowjob or sex and a blowjob to be 354354345 times better than teabagging. in my mind you'd only teabag someone to disgrace them and treat them like they're worthless. that MAY just be me though.

hope that helps.

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe we should distinguish between a "derogatory" meaning, and the action that one person would do for the pleasure of another?

Agreed. While "teabagging" in my mind is a demeaning term relating to a specific act, I wouldn't mind the g/f licking or kissing my scrotum while in the course of sex or oral sex alone. But, i wouldn't specifically come home and put my scrotum on any respectable womans face that I legitimately cared for.

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm with jimelight on this. It sounds like guy talk more than any of them actually wanting to be teabagged. And it might be a geographical difference, but it's never really used to refer to a sexual act. At least in the states, teabagging is done as a prank to OTHER guys or as a show of dominance in a non-sexual way. Or least as non-sexual as dipping your balls into another dude's mouth can be.

jimeight

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with jimelight on this. It sounds like guy talk more than any of them actually wanting to be teabagged. And it might be a geographical difference, but it's never really used to refer to a sexual act. At least in the states, teabagging is done as a prank to OTHER guys or as a show of dominance in a non-sexual way. Or least as non-sexual as dipping your balls into another dude's mouth can be.

Well said!

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think ive never talked like that, even after 5 tequilas, quite inmature guys i guess :D

jimeight

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In this case they were specifically talking about girls and how these girls at the club were desperate to teabag them.

Males are strange... I can't understand them!

Stick to the older guys, You'll fair better, and, they'll understand you better too. :wink:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like they were just pissed as rats.
It was probably just a thing they got stuck on, the word teabag is funny, especially when referring to dipping one's testicles in and out of an awaiting mouth...but, it could have been she wanted to rim ya mate...ya, she wanted to tongue fuck that hole. or it could have been that she wanted to take one of us in each of her holes....

but, the visual of teabagging is probably the joke and not really a standalone desire...but then who knows. They're all 20 yo drunken footballers