Teach Me How to Deep Throat

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the problem. Bisexual Friend has gotten married to a beautiful woman who is literally a decade younger than me, and his bride said something and gave me a look at their wedding reception that implied that Bisexual Friend had not only told her about the threesome idea, but that she wanted one, too. Honestly, if Boyfriend were less attractive, less hot, and less of a catch, I'd probably jump at the "fair trade" idea, but in my nightmares the end result would be that Boyfriend ends up with young hot wife and me and Bisexual Friend are very sorry we made a dumb mistake.
Simple solution. Your bi male friend is showing you how to DT your man, in return YOU be the third with them and go down on her. Hot new bf doesn't have to be involved at all, nor does genital to genital contact.

Regarding deep throat tips.

- I'd advise against throat numbing. As was said before the two most important things are desire and practice. How can you desire something you can't feel? Love the feel of him entering your throat the same way you love the feel of him entering your vagina. Visualize it. Crave it.

- Hum. Moan. Purr. If you're new at DT and not making sounds while you do it, whether you're aware of it or not you're probably bracing for impact. Making pleasure sounds helps to keep your focus on the pleasure and keeps the throat from tensing up. Even if you don't get it down he'll still love the vibration.:smile:

- Gravol/Dramamine. Gag all you like while keeping your stomach contents where they belong. You'll hurt his feelings if you don't gag at all.:wink:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't deep throat though I too am trying to figure it out. I actually asked Ron Jeremy and he told me to stick my tongue out like I was at the Drs. and say AHHHHHH, this, apparently opens the back of the throat.

I had an endoscopy without and sedation (because I just didn't have time for it to wear off - was too busy) and they told me to just keep breathing through my nose. They said that much of the gag reflex comes from the body thinking it cannot get air. If you're breathing through your nose, the gag reflex does not kick in (or so they said) - they held my throat open with a tube so it's not like I did it by myself.

I keep trying these techniques but haven't been able to master it yet. Like the dildo suggestion.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't deep throat though I too am trying to figure it out. I actually asked Ron Jeremy and he told me to stick my tongue out like I was at the Drs. and say AHHHHHH, this, apparently opens the back of the throat.

I had an endoscopy without and sedation (because I just didn't have time for it to wear off - was too busy) and they told me to just keep breathing through my nose. They said that much of the gag reflex comes from the body thinking it cannot get air. If you're breathing through your nose, the gag reflex does not kick in (or so they said) - they held my throat open with a tube so it's not like I did it by myself.

I keep trying these techniques but haven't been able to master it yet. Like the dildo suggestion.

One of the biggest issue with DT is not breathing....don't try...

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
The best practice is with real cocks. Dildos are not as playable as a real cock. Your guy just need to be patient. Watch the best angle to deepthroat. If he curves up, then a 69 possition is the best. If he curves down, on your knees. To start, don't let him push your head into it. You must be the one in control and slightly move your face left and right as it goes in. You might always have the gag reflex, but with practice it should get better and better. My BF still gags after 8 years. Think relax, and enjoy!

Last edited:

sfhairydad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The chloroseptic is a good idea. It will numb the back of your throat. Take a spray and swallow a few times. But so much of this is really in your mind. Gag reflexes are innate bodily attempts to avoid lodging something too big in your windpipe. You have to fight your own brain's will to live. Strange to say this in this forum, but it is actually connected to waterbaording. they only use a cup of water, poured out slowly, but the victim is convinced they are drowning. It is the same muscles and same autonomic response.

Yor other problem is the thickness. very long slender cocks (real ones) are the best way to learn, downward curving actually. (They need to be real, because some portion of this is about trust.) With slender ones, I have over time developed the ability to wait until the head is pushing on the constricted part near my larynx. I let the head hit a few times in a certain rythym and I decide that the next thrust is the one. my brain actually says gasp! or swallow! I am not exactly sure, but I kind of gulp into it past the head. Once that happens it does not matter if one inch goes past that point of seven. There is not another construction till it hits your stomach, and that is a LONG way.

Your much bigger problem is width. (I am sure your boyfriend does not want to hear it but the best way to please him in the long run is to find a real suitable long&slender dick guy just for practice. Emotionally that does not work for any of you, though.

So far this has all been psychological. The huge head also has a physical side. A tiny asian woman cannot inhale a lemon. At some point the windpipe just cannot expand. Unlike other openings, there ain't seven pounds of anything coming up your esphagus some day.

All the practice in the world won't help if the size difference it too great. (this is why listening to men about this in not a good idea. We have much greater lung capacity and larger windpipes.

Good luck. I am amazed by this thread, your honesty, and your willingness. After a lifetime of sucking off frustrated straight men, I could be put out of business if your dedication catches on.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! Thank you all for responding and offering tips. I really appreciate it! So many things to remember with a penis in your face, it's really quite overwhelming!

(They need to be real, because some portion of this is about trust.) With slender ones, I have over time developed the ability to wait until the head is pushing on the constricted part near my larynx. I let the head hit a few times in a certain rythym and I decide that the next thrust is the one. my brain actually says gasp! or swallow! I am not exactly sure, but I kind of gulp into it past the head.

Do you inhale with this "gulp" or is it really just a sort of a mental image that helps get it down?

Good luck. I am amazed by this thread, your honesty, and your willingness. After a lifetime of sucking off frustrated straight men, I could be put out of business if your dedication catches on.

While I know that most women wouldn't do this at all, it's him that's the difference this time. I've dated a lot of guys and I think I would have gone to this much effort for only one other person I've ever dated before. I think I'm going to keep this one.

another great numbing agent is chloraceptic. my wife tried some "deepthroat gel" from an adult shop but it didn't really work as well as the chloraceptic.

god bless you for giving it this kind of effort. i wish my wife was as dedicated. deepthroating is by far the biggest turn on for me. both visually and physically.

you should check out the google group "dttech". excellent forum for the subject.

Those are great tips! Thank you!

No do not try to breathe.......If you watch the Belladonna vid...Even the pro says not to

I haven't had a chance to get to those videos yet, but I will! The breathing idea was to turn off the gag reflex, which a doctor taught me years ago and I use every day when I clean the back of my tongue. If you exhale while you do it, you won't gag!

Simple solution. Your bi male friend is showing you how to DT your man, in return YOU be the third with them and go down on her. Hot new bf doesn't have to be involved at all, nor does genital to genital contact.

She may be into that. I don't know if she likes women, but I have a feeling that she does. Boyfriend suggested another bisexual friend, actually his best friend before he moved away and they grew apart because of distance, but I thought that would be too emotionally complicated and potentially cruel. It's common knowledge among our friends that this friend has had a long standing crush on Boyfriend, and he even told me once that if he had the ability to steal him from me, he would, which I already knew and has become a sort of running joke between us, except it's really not a joke. I didn't think that would be such a great idea, for their friendship, and because you shouldn't lead people on or toy with their emotions.

Regarding deep throat tips.

- I'd advise against throat numbing. As was said before the two most important things are desire and practice. How can you desire something you can't feel? Love the feel of him entering your throat the same way you love the feel of him entering your vagina. Visualize it. Crave it.

- Hum. Moan. Purr. If you're new at DT and not making sounds while you do it, whether you're aware of it or not you're probably bracing for impact. Making pleasure sounds helps to keep your focus on the pleasure and keeps the throat from tensing up. Even if you don't get it down he'll still love the vibration.:smile:

- Gravol/Dramamine. Gag all you like while keeping your stomach contents where they belong. You'll hurt his feelings if you don't gag at all.:wink:

Thank you for the tips! I actually always make moaning/purring sounds during oral sex. I enjoy it a lot, especially with him because of how he, uh, gosh there isn't a proper verb for "accepting oral sex." I hadn't thought of the Dramamine idea at all! I did have a scary moment tonight when I thought I might be ill, and it might have helped.

You know, I tried this idea tonight, but for some reason when his penis was in the back of my throat I couldn't actually seem to push my tongue forward like an "Ahhh!" It may just be that it was my first time trying that.

To start, don't let him push your head into it. You must be the one in control and slightly move your face left and right as it goes in. You might always have the gag reflex, but with practice it should get better and better. My BF still gags after 8 years. Think relax, and enjoy!

I didn't know about the the moving my face back and forth, I'll try that! Both Boyfriend and I like oral the same way, which involves him pushing, so we'll have to set that aside while I practice this. I like it when he puts one hand on the back of my head and another on my throat beneath my chin and he hold me firmly but gently. Sometimes he pushes, sometimes he holds my head still and thrusts, and we both enjoy it that way. I thought that maybe it would help, but I'll try it the other way instead and see if that works better.

You could ask LPSG member Fleshlight for tips. He has videos, too.

I PM-ed him and asked him if had any additional advice to add to this thread, so hopefully he'll do that!

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you inhale with this "gulp" or is it really just a sort of a mental image that helps get it down?

I haven't had a chance to get to those videos yet, but I will! The breathing idea was to turn off the gag reflex, which a doctor taught me years ago and I use every day when I clean the back of my tongue. If you exhale while you do it, you won't gag!

The reason you should be trying not to breath is that there will come a point when you can't. First his thick one will block you being able to breath through your mouth. If you actually get him in your throat his cock will block the passges to your nose.

This is one of many reasons why you should be in control during the act.

The swallowing is just that, you swallow. You really can't inhale and swallow at the same time. Only one event can use your throat. When you swallow the passage to your lungs closes up.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason you should be trying not to breath is that there will come a point when you can't. First his thick one will block you being able to breath through your mouth. If you actually get him in your throat his cock will block the passges to your nose.

One of the videos with women talking about deep throating they said that you could breathe around it, but I've already figured out that's not happening with Boyfriend!

The swallowing is just that, you swallow. You really can't inhale and swallow at the same time. Only one event can use your throat. When you swallow the passage to your lungs closes up.

I asked because a previous poster said that you should inhale when trying to get it down, which I had never heard before. Some of the advice in this thread is contradictory!

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Might be time again to chime on this topic... :smile:

Upon request of the OP, I refer once more to my videos here and at XTube for some visual help (to all who are not familiar with them, they are gay deepthroat videos, and even if this does not match each reader's sexual preference, their instructional value has been confirmed to me many times by any combination of gay/straight percentages on this website) :cool:

Here are a few to get you started:

FleshlightMouth's Videos
FleshlightMouth's Videos
FleshlightMouth's Videos
FleshlightMouth's Videos

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Upon request of the OP, I refer once more to my videos here and at XTube for some visual help (to all who are not familiar with them, they are gay deepthroat videos, and even if this does not match each reader's sexual preference, their instructional value has been confirmed to me many times by any combination of gay/straight percentages on this website) :cool:

Thank you!

Other than what is probably a difference in throat and mouth size, I would think all other advice would apply equally to men and women on the "giving" end of a blowjob, right?

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, having read the thread, I don't have much to add. As others have said, practice, practice, practice. Better with a practice partner than with dildoes, though both work. It's just that, with the partner, not only is it more lifelike for you, it's also usually a happy place for the partner.

As for me, I had to work at supressing my gag reflex. It was not a gradual thing, just kept at it and one day, suddenly, with a really nice big long dick, I "got" it---I just opened the back of my throat and it went all the way in (he'd fit right in on this site, too. I wish I knew where he was now, I'd like some of that again...). It was a great sensation for me, not uncomfortable like before---and I've been able to do it ever since. Kind of like riding a bicycle, it takes a while to get it figured out, but once you do, you don't forget.

I need some practice myself, though, so anyone in Houston....

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, having read the thread, I don't have much to add. As others have said, practice, practice, practice. Better with a practice partner than with dildoes, though both work. It's just that, with the partner, not only is it more lifelike for you, it's also usually a happy place for the partner.

LOL. It is a happy place!

As for me, I had to work at supressing my gag reflex. It was not a gradual thing, just kept at it and one day, suddenly, with a really nice big long dick, I "got" it---I just opened the back of my throat and it went all the way in (he'd fit right in on this site, too. I wish I knew where he was now, I'd like some of that again...). It was a great sensation for me, not uncomfortable like before---and I've been able to do it ever since. Kind of like riding a bicycle, it takes a while to get it figured out, but once you do, you don't forget.

I need some practice myself, though, so anyone in Houston....

Good point! I read an article by a doctor who wrote that you can learn to overcome your gag reflex entirely by using your fingers and putting them down your own throat 12x per day. Eventually, you will learn not to gag. I assumed he meant once an hour.

Thank you for posting! I appreciate it!

I read a lot of the old threads on Deep Throating here on LPSG. One poster said that he had only deep throated once and it was an accident. He had put his boyfriend's entire penis in his mouth before he was erect and as his boyfriend's penis became harder it pushed at the back of his throat, but he didn't move his face and it just slipped down his throat. He said that once it was down there, he had no trouble, but he hasn't been able to do it since.

I decided to try this technique. I put all of it in my mouth and just didn't move and I let him get harder and harder as I moved my tongue inside my mouth. It worked! It just slipped down my throat. And even better, I didn't gag or feel ill or anything! I was thinking, "OMG OMG OMG!!! It's in there!!! It's really in there!!!" It felt triumphant, like the heavens opened and a beam of light from the heavens shone down on me as cherubs sang Beethoven's Hallelujah. I could feel it expanding in my throat, which was so cool. I loved it. Then I had to breathe. Once I pulled it out of my throat, I couldn't get it back down again. I think part of what happened is that it wasn't fully erect when it was down my throat and when I pulled it out to breathe it got harder and too wide to do it again.

While it wasn't down there long at all and he wasn't fully erect, I didn't think I get any of it down my throat on just my second try. It's very encouraging.

I knew that it would make my throat hurt, but I was just so incredibly happy that I did it. TheBoyfriend was overly apologetic over the throat soreness, but I was a little turned on by that, too. I feel more confident that if I bought some of the squishier dildoes in graduated sizes, that maybe I can eventually get his penis down there easily.

I tried the same technique in the shower later and it didn't work. I think it took him just a little longer to become erect, but it had become erect enough that it cut off my air and I missed the right "moment" when I went to breathe.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Here are a few to get you started:

FleshlightMouth's Videos
FleshlightMouth's Videos
FleshlightMouth's Videos
FleshlightMouth's Videos

Seriously, your videos never get old.
And I should know better than to look at these things before going to work. Now what am I gonna do? :biggrin1:

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL. It is a happy place!

Good point! I read an article by a doctor who wrote that you can learn to overcome your gag reflex entirely by using your fingers and putting them down your own throat 12x per day. Eventually, you will learn not to gag. I assumed he meant once an hour.

Thank you for posting! I appreciate it!

I read a lot of the old threads on Deep Throating here on LPSG. One poster said that he had only deep throated once and it was an accident. He had put his boyfriend's entire penis in his mouth before he was erect and as his boyfriend's penis became harder it pushed at the back of his throat, but he didn't move his face and it just slipped down his throat. He said that once it was down there, he had no trouble, but he hasn't been able to do it since.

I decided to try this technique. I put all of it in my mouth and just didn't move and I let him get harder and harder as I moved my tongue inside my mouth. It worked! It just slipped down my throat. And even better, I didn't gag or feel ill or anything! I was thinking, "OMG OMG OMG!!! It's in there!!! It's really in there!!!" It felt triumphant, like the heavens opened and a beam of light from the heavens shone down on me as cherubs sang Beethoven's Hallelujah. I could feel it expanding in my throat, which was so cool. I loved it. Then I had to breathe. Once I pulled it out of my throat, I couldn't get it back down again. I think part of what happened is that it wasn't fully erect when it was down my throat and when I pulled it out to breathe it got harder and too wide to do it again.

While it wasn't down there long at all and he wasn't fully erect, I didn't think I get any of it down my throat on just my second try. It's very encouraging.

I knew that it would make my throat hurt, but I was just so incredibly happy that I did it. TheBoyfriend was overly apologetic over the throat soreness, but I was a little turned on by that, too. I feel more confident that if I bought some of the squishier dildoes in graduated sizes, that maybe I can eventually get his penis down there easily.

I tried the same technique in the shower later and it didn't work. I think it took him just a little longer to become erect, but it had become erect enough that it cut off my air and I missed the right "moment" when I went to breathe.
OK if thesse stories get any hotter you will make more than just the bf hard. Maybe experiment with getting him partially hard first. That way there is less to go.

At least you are having fun.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK if thesse stories get any hotter you will make more than just the bf hard. Maybe experiment with getting him partially hard first. That way there is less to go.

At least you are having fun.

LOL! I am having fun. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't make it work the second time in the shower. It's may favorite place to give him a BJ because he looks like the Statue of David standing there with the water running down his body and he is just so gorgeous to look up at. It's also the first place I ever gave him a BJ, so I always also have this lovely sentimental feeling that brings back the first time.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL! I am having fun. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't make it work the second time in the shower. It's may favorite place to give him a BJ because he looks like the Statue of David standing there with the water running down his body and he is just so gorgeous to look up at. It's also the first place I ever gave him a BJ, so I always also have this lovely sentimental feeling that brings back the first time.
one ex-gf and I used to take showers together every day. Weekends were especially fun, used to get many bjs and fuck many times. Loved the warm water running down our bodies.