Teach me how to self-suck

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys,

I want to learn how to self suck. I think that it is incredibly fucking hot to be able to suck you own dick and then swallow that huge load.

How do to learn how to self-suck? Any tips anyone?

It seems to me that it requires 3 basic conditions: 1) a flexible body, 2) a flat abdomen, and 3) a rather long cock.

When I self-sucked during my 20's and early 30's I was tall and slim and flexible. I spent some time preparing by bending and stretching before going all the way. For me the best method was to get on my back, throw my hips and legs up over my head, and spread the legs to get your head forward between them, with your cock aimed at your mouth. Then put your hands behind your butt and pull your cock down to your mouth. Like that I was able to get the first 2 inches of my 8" cock into my mouth.

Go at it carefully. Take your time. You can strain your back or neck doing that. You'll find that letting someone else suck your cock is a lot more comfortable.

Reactions: fxstsb96

D_Alphonse_Allrod

Account Disabled
Media
As i said in another thread: yoga might help you. You don't need a long cock to finish your goal. I did that years ago (and mine is NOT long). It's hard training and you need to practise to get more flexible. Good luck!

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys,

I want to learn how to self suck. I think that it is incredibly fucking hot to be able to suck you own dick and then swallow that huge load.

I did self suck a few times when I was at 170 pounds, but now at 215 pounds (still smaller waist then I had at 170)that is not going to happen. I could get 2" in. and could lick my balls(Have low hangers that make it possible )

IMO it would be better to have someone else do it.

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I saw it many years ago in a life sex show in Luxembourg.
He was just able to lick his glans, sitting on a chair.
It wasn't really sucking, but he could touch his glans with his lips.
And he was big, close to 9", and advertised himself as the biggest dick in the BeNeLux.
Never saw anything bigger - he was close to the lenght of an European standard kitchen roll.
But he wasn t sucking his dick... just kissing or licking...

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was able to self suck when i was younger. it was more painful than pleasurable though to me. it might be easier if youre hung longer. im 5.5-6in and only ever got semi hard when sucking.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems to me that it requires 3 basic conditions: 1) a flexible body, 2) a flat abdomen, and 3) a rather long cock.

When I self-sucked during my 20's and early 30's I was tall and slim and flexible. I spent some time preparing by bending and stretching before going all the way. For me the best method was to get on my back, throw my hips and legs up over my head, and spread the legs to get your head forward between them, with your cock aimed at your mouth. Then put your hands behind your butt and pull your cock down to your mouth. Like that I was able to get the first 2 inches of my 8" cock into my mouth.

Go at it carefully. Take your time. You can strain your back or neck doing that. You'll find that letting someone else suck your cock is a lot more comfortable.
I used to be a dancer and what's funny is what you describe is one of the things we would do at the beginning of the class during warmups. It always made me wonder how many people in class knew what that position could be used for other then stretching your back.

darthgordon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Best way is to find something to press your feet up against as a beginner. Lay on your back and flip your legs over your head. Using whatever you've got to push your feet up against, use your legs to push your pelvis toward your head/ mouth. It takes time to acquire the flexibility. The first few times, you may only be able to lick the head a little. Over time, you'll be able to get the whole thing in. Eventually, you won't even need to press with your legs anymore. Just be careful. You're stretching very hard, but don't break or tear anything. It's a gradual thing.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was able to do it when I was in the military. I was much more fit than I am now.
I also had a headboard that I was able to put my feet under and help me pull my hips down. It was terrific. I will agree that you need to go slow and don't try to force yourself. I did hurt my back once and it took awhile to get over.
Good Luck.

howtoselfsuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys,

I know what you mean.. its an impossible thing to figure out. heck, doesn't even seem possible, much less like you can actually achieve it!
Actually, I can do it... I know nobody believes me when I say it.. and I actually don't have that big, barely 7"... but I learned how via this video on youtube: Self Suck How to Autofellatio Guide: DON'T TRY AUTOFELLATIO until you read this guide! - YouTube . It tells how to find all the info. THere's all the info about it at www.shewhowatches.com, which is really the wealth of knowledge... that's how I learned how to self suck!

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I started when I was young, just to see if I could.
Now 30 years later, I still can and do.
(with practice it has become much easier)
It is a popular misconception that one has to have a long dong to do it; this is not true; what you need is to be flexible.

I strongly advise seeking out a yoga class near you, because trying to do yoga positions at home without guidance can be dangerous.
Depending on the age one starts to do yoga, will depend on how long it will be before you reach your goal.

Joe

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have a look at this site:

SoloSuck.com - AutoFellatio Kingdom self-suck site

I used to be able to do it when I was younger; as others have said, you do not need a long dick, but you do need to be flexible.

It WAS pretty hot swallowing my own load, but not as much fun as getting another guy to suck me off, or sucking off another guy.

howtoselfsuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I Never could selfsuck. I really wanted to.. I was like 10 inches away from the head of it with my mouth.
Now I can deepthroat - get my lips to the base of it. IF I was a chick i'd be able to lick my clit!
I can suck on my dick all the way down... It took a while but I had help. www.howtoselfsuck.org was the most help- if it wasn't for that I'd be nowhere close! Ask me if you have any questions guys.