Techniques for washing your ass?

shroomhead77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of us without bidets :biggrin1: what's your technique for washing your ass/asshole? I've noticed quite a few different techniques and am curious about guys on here, how you do it.

Also, I shave my crack and I found its easier to keep clean and feels better wiping after a dump (I used to have a hairy crack). Anyone else do this for the same reason (i.e. not b/c you get fucked there lol). :cool:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm like you. I shave my ass crack to keep it cleaner. I use baby wipes too or if that's not around and I'm home, I'll wash my ass before leaving. And I know this will sound nasty, but I have also wet my hand and wiped (after wiping with paper, of course) then drying with paper - then thoroughly washing my hands!

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
whenever possible each time before I take a dump in the public toilet, I always grab a whole bunch of paper towels and wet them a little so when I wipe my ass after taking a dump I would feel a lot cleaner.
In Thailand, most of the toilet comes with the water hose to wash your stinky ass.

gogologo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nasty or not, i always and after each time, i use bidet wiz my hands help , or water hoose wiz hand, if i had to use public toilet (wich is rare) i take i bottle of water and i wash my ass wiz my hand too ! more clean, and smell good always .

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
One of my favorite things about visiting Tokyo is the electro-hydraulic entertainment system built into most hotel throne rooms.

Toto has a guide on their website where you can find "try it before you buy it" installs of the Washlet. "The Washlet pampers you with a heated seat and guarantees a natural, purifying experience that will leave you clean and happy."

Try a Washlet

Whee!

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Really - you should get staff. There's no substitute.

After all, the Groom of the Stool was head of the Tudor monarch's Privy Chamber. And to this day, many upper and middle class Englishmen still use staff for this. Only the working classes use toilet paper & do it themselves.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
whenever possible each time before I take a dump in the public toilet, I always grab a whole bunch of paper towels and wet them a little so when I wipe my ass after taking a dump I would feel a lot cleaner.
In Thailand, most of the toilet comes with the water hose to wash your stinky ass.

Lol I do the same thing if no one is around. I like feeling clean and helps avoid mud butt lmao!! Another thing I do is grab a piece of paper towel or tp dry the tip after taking a leak.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've had heaps of success with 2ply as needed and a healthy relationship with soap/running water. while i prefer soap/running water/wash cloth, i can make due with soap/running water.

baby wipes/moist towelettes are a go to for mobile ass sanitation.
*giggles all over thread*

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know it can get messy when I've grown a forest down there so I try to keep it trimmed/shaved. Occasionally I'll wash my ass with soap and water if I'm feeling particularly dirty. Usually after a couple of wipes there are no streaks, and I'm good with that.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's just about hygiene! As mentioned in another thread, too many guys wipe and go and while they might be clean in the way that their underwear doesn't get stained, their ass is still stinky/smelly. If they meet someone who goes down on them they'll smell. A little water either on paper or your hand to wipe it clean goes a long way. You then just wash your hands as usual. I'm not saying clean with your hands. I'm saying wipe as usual then splash a little water there and wipe it thoroughly with your hand. Then wash your hands.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
My ass is hairy, I don't trim it, my wife likes the hair and so do I; therefore I'm not always "clean" down there but for a Redneck Cowboy not being clean is pretty much acceptable. I also like the smell after a long hard day sweating and working in my tight briefs and Wranglers. It goes without saying my briefs are "stained".

When I shower I simply take a wash cloth with body wash and give everything a once over.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The once over? That's like hand washing a black car in the dark. You know damn good and well there will be streaks! I even stick a finger in my hole to be sure EVERYTHING is clean!