Techniques when jacking off.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was wondering how people beat off. Thumb and forefinger or two; full fisted; what part does your free hand play and when you're getting ready to cum do you stop jacking and let it fly or do you jack all the way to the end? Just curious.

Last edited:

collegekid74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I switch off hands, but just the normal up and down usually.... sometimes i just try to rub right underneath the head... lube it up sometimes.... I keep going even while cumming.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I usually use one hand, but sometimes I switch off. Normally I use just the fist method, switching between pleasuring the top part of my cock, near the head, to the bottom part, near the base. Sometimes I use two hands. I don't often use lube. With the normal up-and-down one fist method, I'll often use my free hand to play with/rub my balls. Another technique I use is to make an orifice with the thumb and forefinger of each hand. I have an example of that in my gallery, I think on the last page and on the (currently) first page. That technique doesn't stimulate all of my cock, but it's fun to do, and I can still control the tightness of the "hole."

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mostly moving either the left or right fist up and down. Sometimes slow, other moments fast, pleasuring my cockhead more, then paying more attention to my shaft. Playing with my foreskin and using my precum to smear it all over my cockhead ...

Sometimes I like to cum quickly, other moments I can play with my erect cock for a few hours before I cum... depends on my mood...

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Use only my right hand: the full fist method. I've never used the thumb and two finger method, as i like full physical engagement! I also rubbed my left nipple which adds to the sensation! Most often I use a cock ring of some sort, to make my dick feel thicker and keep the blood in. I usually like to jack for an hour or more; i am not one to just jack to get off in 10 minutes.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey - grabbing the base with right hand - getting it really hard and then slowly for whatever length of time - sometimes with cock ring - metal or hardwear model - looking at some great men really HELPS OUT!!!

Enjoy - B careful always.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I vary my technique a lot, my favorite way to jerk off is to work up and down the base of my shaft with my right hand and work the head with my left, leaving the middle part alone for the most part. If I do it right I'm a total mess (mentally and physically) afterwards.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I tried it all. Most of the time I use my fist, but also rubbing my foreskin over my head with three or two fingers. With my free hand I'm clicking the mouse or rubbing my balls. And when I cum, I cum all over my body :) ........DAMN........ Okey, don't disturb me for a while..... I need some time :tongue:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
all of the above...plus free hand giving a bit of nipple twist...good lube is a must...love to jack all thru the climax...even a few good tugs after...

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
tried many technics

--with right hand full fist
--with left hand full fist
--left hand stroking base part while stroking head with right hand(discovered this one lately)
--directing water from a high flowing power shower to penis head especially frenulum area

-- take a comforter, first double it over, then roll it creating almost a torso and fist size hole in the center, put it on your bed then take a strong but smooth plastic bag, damp&lube inside with water, put the bag in the created hole , then place your erect dick in it and begin to thrust while hugging the torso like comforter:biggrin1:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Along the same lines as Nakeddad:

-- use parts from Home Depot to build a robot with human female shape and features
-- place one foot of pvc pipe lined with petroleum jelly into robot's 'vagina'
-- hug feminine robot, stick erect penis into robotic vaginal orifice, and thrust with care not to break your dick off

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Take a look on xtube and search for estim or hands free orgasm or aneros. There are some pretty neat vids there where hands and thumbs are not required!!!!

I can't take credit for posting this site before, somebody else did, but it seems to need to be reposted in this thread.

Advanced Masturbation

Some of the techniques are kinda full of shit, but others are pretty cool.