Teens jelqing?

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i was disturbed to find my 15 year old cousin jelqing and i was wondering if anything weird can happen to him. I told him to stop but did not give a reason. Knowing him he is probably continue jelqing? Anyways my question is, are there any problems with a 15 year old Jelqing?

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
umm....jelqing? i checked webster, i know! i can be so dorky!! can some one educate me???

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the right.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is he using lube or dry? I've never been able to apply much presssure when using dry strokes, but understand that some do go with it dry. The only difference I can see between a teenager and an older dude jelqing is the teen's normal growth will likely become even greater. I doubt it would become abnormally large, though.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Actually jelquing while during puberty is smart if u ask me he has more growth hormone and testosterone(both hormones that make your body grow) now than he will at any other time during his life. he will make the fastest and best gains now if he does it properly.

The lad is smart if u ask me.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
why would something like that bother you? if he is doing it properly, then he is doing a smart thing.

i was disturbed to find my 15 year old cousin jelqing and i was wondering if anything weird can happen to him. I told him to stop but did not give a reason. Knowing him he is probably continue jelqing? Anyways my question is, are there any problems with a 15 year old Jelqing?

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
why would something like that bother you? if he is doing it properly, then he is doing a smart thing.

it would bother me if it like somehow messed up his penis or something since hes doing it at a young age... I mean who would wish that on someones tool anyway man

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I think this whole situation is kinda weird.

First of all... how do you walk in on someone jelqing? What I mean is, the motion of jelqing and masturbating are both very similar, no? How sure are you he was doing it?

But beyond that, assuming he is jelqing, it's very telling of the world we live in and the insecurities it breeds, and you were right to be disturbed. I was just barely understanding my 'sexuality' at 15, only jerking off a short while. Although I do remember that once I got the internet (around that same age) I was looking jelqing up too (although I never actually did it). It may have been how I originally found this site. People (not just kids I'm starting to think) need to watch where they end up on the internet. There's a lot of misleading information out here, and plenty of insecure people such as myself only there to further mislead.

I'd say kids grow up too fast, but that's really not the case when you look through history. But considering all the opportunities someone of his age, in this society has, there are much better uses for his time. And most girls (assuming he's straight) really don't care about this issue, I'm becomming more and more convinced of this as time goes on. In my opinion, he needs to be reminded that you're only a teenager once, don't waste it all on 'PE'.

Unichorn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[/quote]But beyond that, assuming he is jelqing, it's very telling of the world we live in and the insecurities it breeds, and you were right to be disturbed. I was just barely understanding my 'sexuality' at 15, only jerking off a short while. Although I do remember that once I got the internet (around that same age) I was looking jelqing up too (although I never actually did it). It may have been how I originally found this site. People (not just kids I'm starting to think) need to watch where they end up on the internet. There's a lot of misleading information out here, and plenty of insecure people such as myself only there to further mislead.

I'd say kids grow up too fast, but that's really not the case when you look through history. But considering all the opportunities someone of his age, in this society has, there are much better uses for his time. And most girls (assuming he's straight) really don't care about this issue, I'm becomming more and more convinced of this as time goes on. In my opinion, he needs to be reminded that you're only a teenager once, don't waste it all on 'PE'.[/quote]

At the age of 15 you were only jerking off for a short while, you must have been a slow bloomer.
I lost my virginity at the age of 15.:eek:
If he wants a big cock then leave him alone.:cool:
He is clever enought to start now and then he can grow the cock we all want, if only we all had the opportunity and knowledge to try grow our cocks at the age of 15.
We are 18 to 60 here and we all want bigger cocks and i bet we all wish we were doing it while our bodies were producing loads of growth homones and testosterone.
All he is doing is helping his body grow a monster cock

Who ever thought their cock was too big?
And besides all teenager experiment with their cocks

horsehungdick

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't replied to a message on here in ages. That said, the rampant irresponsibility of this post needs addressing:

Apparently, insecurity has no age. You guys are "adults" commenting on the situation of a 15 year old kid, who likely is very insecure that his penis isn't large enough. Given that you know you'd all like a larger dick (but can't have one), you're supportive of this child's efforts to acheive "a monster fucking cock" (that being the technical term.)

Let's look at this frankly: if penile enlargement really was so attainable, all of you guys would be walking around with a tree trunk lodged in their pants -- and this forum would cease to have a need. Though minimal gains might be possible through jelqing, if the kid is hung like a fly that's never going to change. Hormones or no hormones, the thing about this 15 year old that's really different from all of us (as adults) is his psyche and formative identity. Considering all the other things this kid has to worry about just to make it through high school, the last thing any of us should be doing is encouraging him, or any 15 year old, to add another insecurity to the list. (Think: 15 year old girls and anorexia.)

Our bodies are what they are, and at 15 they haven't even finished growing yet. Someone should direct this kid's attention to the bigger picture.

And as for us: just because dissatisfaction characterizes the lives of many of the people on here doesn't mean it's right to encourage that nascent unhappiness (and inevitable disappointment) in others.

There's more to life than the quest for a big cock.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
way to give the kid a complex!

he's just doing what teenage boys do.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't replied to a message on here in ages. That said, the rampant irresponsibility of this post needs addressing:

Apparently, insecurity has no age. You guys are "adults" commenting on the situation of a 15 year old kid, who likely is very insecure that his penis isn't large enough. Given that you know you'd all like a larger dick (but can't have one), you're supportive of this child's efforts to acheive "a monster fucking cock" (that being the technical term.)

Let's look at this frankly: if penile enlargement really was so attainable, all of you guys would be walking around with a tree trunk lodged in their pants -- and this forum would cease to have a need. Though minimal gains might be possible through jelqing, if the kid is hung like a fly that's never going to change. Hormones or no hormones, the thing about this 15 year old that's really different from all of us (as adults) is his psyche and formative identity. Considering all the other things this kid has to worry about just to make it through high school, the last thing any of us should be doing is encouraging him, or any 15 year old, to add another insecurity to the list. (Think: 15 year old girls and anorexia.)

Our bodies are what they are, and at 15 they haven't even finished growing yet. Someone should direct this kid's attention to the bigger picture.

And as for us: just because dissatisfaction characterizes the lives of many of the people on here doesn't mean it's right to encourage that nascent unhappiness (and inevitable disappointment) in others.

Thank you!

Do 15 year olds obsess over their cock? Of course... But masturbating is natural (to a certain degree), while jelqing is a long, dedicated process. I can understand (I guess) the arguments that he can have later in life what so many wish they could, or that in a few years every person he sleeps with could remember him as the biggest guy they ever had, but so what?

As recent as last week I was on this board asking about how to make my flaccid size bigger. :rolleyes: You gotta learn to just be happy with what you have. Besides...

With the time it takes to make real gains (the claims of which are so often unsubstantiated - it's so rare for people who do it to provide measured, pictured proof), he could join a sports team - I ran in school, and looking back, the amount of time I spent a day running is equivilent to the time it's said you need to properly jelq. He could do community service. He could research scholarships for college. He could meet someone he wouldn't otherwise that could be 'the one'.

I have a couple friends who, when you get enough alcohol in them moan about the size of their penis. Used to weird me out, but it's happened enough that I'm pretty used to it. I've since, on multiple occasions, brought up jelqing, and every time, no matter who is in the room, I always get these "what the fuck is he talking about?" looks and responses. And these are people I've known for 5, 10, 15 years, I know when they lie and it's an honest confusion. My point? Not every teen boy is doing this behind closed doors.

My penis is above average in size already though, so maybe I'm not the one who's opinion really matters on this. Interesting side note: mine grew 3 full inches in length when I was 17, became a lot thicker too if I recall properly :rolleyes:. Let's not forget, this kid still has a lotta puberty to go through.

Oh, and was I a late bloomer? Yes I was, and there's nothing wrong with that. Something tells me there's a lot of people out there who wished they started later than they did. And by 'something tells me' I mean 'people have told me'. :tongue:

This is the last I'll speak on this matter, sorry if I ruffle any feathers.