Teeth during blow job

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...am I the only who likes this? I love it when her teeth scrape my bell end. No biting though please... I once told a woman during a blow job that I don't mind feeling teeth, so she bit into it.

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Care to rephrase that question so I can give you a useful answer?

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also like fat (though not morbidly obese) women. What am I?

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To clarify, I like the sensation of the teeth scraping the head of my cock. I don't like it to be bitten into, though light nibbling is okay.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're not alone.

I'm a biter. Occasionally, mid-blow job, I'll start using his penis like a chew toy - but not hard, just adding pressure and sensation. He likes it. I started doing this with an uncut ex who loved to feel hard biting of the foreskin covering his glans and light nibbling along the foreskin rim - now I throw it in because it adds an element of danger. :biggrin:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have received a fair number of accidental tooth scrapes. While none have been extremely painful I find them a distraction but have come to accept them as a necessary consequence of being sucked off.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not much into the teeth. If it happens its ok, but I'm wicked sensitive so a teeth scrape usually hurts and is very distracting.

D_Bent Affleck

Experimental Member
Media
I've gotten fairly use to teeth during a blow job. It doesn't turn me on & does distract quite a bit like the others said, but I've only had a few without some teeth scraping. It does hurt a bit too.

rick_c

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've gotten fairly use to teeth during a blow job. It doesn't turn me on & does distract quite a bit like the others said, but I've only had a few without some teeth scraping. It does hurt a bit too.

It is distracting. someone above commented about being bit by a woman; I'm curious to know how "bit" he was....getting chewed off doesn't sound like a whole lot of pleasure for me.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like blowjobs because there's always that inherent threat of teeth. I love (love love love) getting blowjobs in terms of just lips and tongue on glans but I guess that's not really the right word for it now that I think about it.

mybbd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I respect a lot of us like teeth, but I can't deal with accidental scrapes when getting head, especially given it's pretty easy to guard against. I don't think people notice they're doing it when working on a big one. I might have too-high expectations when it comes to head, but I don't really have a problem with teeth when giving head to bigger guys, so I'm inclined not to have patience with it when receiving.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not alone.

I'm a biter. Occasionally, mid-blow job, I'll start using his penis like a chew toy - but not hard, just adding pressure and sensation. He likes it. I started doing this with an uncut ex who loved to feel hard biting of the foreskin covering his glans and light nibbling along the foreskin rim - now I throw it in because it adds an element of danger. :biggrin:
Just so long as you don't take any chomps that might cause accidental emasculation, seems all right with me there, EK.