Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've read alot of guys here with girth complaining about teeth scraping and such when girls(or guys) are giving them blowjobs. I don't know why but I really don't mind as long as their not moving too fast. I also like it when a girl bites the head(not too hard of course). Is there anyone else out there like me?

Reactions: C3sam

jayius

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
a little teeth is great i love it, but i remember wanting to try it with my boyfriend and accidentally scrapped him up. just be careful when using teeth

Reactions: C3sam

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can't stand the teeth. When my girl aligns her self and takes it slowly she can usually not scrape too hard, but when I tie her up and force my dick in her mouth, it feels like I'm running it through a meat-grinder.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It just depends. Some people's teeth don't bother me and add to the experience. On the other hand, I have been raked by sharp teeth before to the point of pain which ruined the whole experience. Lesson? Smooth and file down your teeth. ;-)

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really don't like to feel teeth - it's sensitive! My girth is just over 5" around and I used to think they were doing it deliberately, but now I gather that girth is on the large side (although by no means exceptional) so it could be accidental.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't like teeth scraping. i shouldn't think of my dick as a dental surgical device.

D

deleted730192

My girth is just over 5" around and I used to think they were doing it deliberately, but now I gather that girth is on the large side (although by no means exceptional) so it could be accidental.

Same here. I'm about 5.3" circumference at mid-shaft, but with a mushroom head. My girlfriend can't fit my glans between her molars without some contact. Doesn't really bug me, though.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A little lite tooth action is ok. I'm pretty thick and have a big mushroom head and after a while the underside of the head gets a little raw. Then it's not fun.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
My ex was very good with her teeth, gentle but hard enough to really excite. In contrast, I was 69ing with a guy last week and he started using his teeth painfully hard to the extent I stopped the play completely.

Nice, but not too much in my opinion.

MDMilBtm9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry to dredge this up, but had to put my $0.02 in.... from a cocksucker's perspective. A couple of dentists have, after having instructed me to open wide, commented that I was able to almost dislocate my jaw, and should close down some. I think that, combined with no gag reflex, have served me well! :)

B_blkmusc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi MalakingTit - I enjoy teeth as well but not biting. You should be careful otherwise the small blood capilaries can get damaged you'll lose some feeling in your penis.

Don't sacrifice a life long enjoyment for a few good chomps.