• Nicolas Kiefer

Votes: 72 3.8%
  • Gaston Gaudio

Votes: 40 2.1%

• Total voters

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
My view is that the more cocky the guy is in attitude, the less well endowed he may well be. I seriously doubt whether Lleyton is big and bulky below the belt; as for the attitude, however, is definitely the "big swinging dick" of the international tennis circuit. I find him infuriating - and I'm Australian!! I'm going for Saffin to win this contest - the big Russian bear who can always pull the hottest chicks.

I think it is pretty fair to say that Hewitt is massive.

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
An homage to King Lleyton and his Magic Wand

1. Listed in Bulgereport's 'hung celebrities' catergory
2. Listed in amiannoying.com's 'big dick' catergory

3. This report in a groupie report at www.lpsg.org (also includes Federer, Roddick, Safin, Nadal etc)

Hewitt, Lleyton – Massively endowed. Long, thick and cut. A 6-7 inch flaccid cock grows to 9-10 inch when hard. His size is well-known to other pros, one telling a groupie that “Lleyton is easily the biggest on tour”. Despite being a complete prick on court, generally a nice guy off it, and even a little shy. Moved from one high profile romance to the next and cant find a groupie who has slept with him. Pity.

Other stuff from lpsg.org

4. From Lethal Weapon
Lleyton has got a huge one. A mate of mine was at a corporate function at Melbourne Park and went to the restroom. Lleyton walked in stood next to him and flopped it out. was 7+ soft (or full of piss)

5. From Cincyboi
Hey dudes and dudettes, just thought I'd drop in after a big day in Cincy where I'm a 'towel boy' in the locker rooms for the first year ever.

The big news for this board, and it is BIG news, would have to be about Lleyton Hewitt. Fuck dudes, Hewitt is a mule. i'm not real good with measurements but shit its long, and not thin either by any means. He wasnt showing off or anything but you have to notice it anyway. Just a simple Lleyton Hewitt = donkey.

6. From MrBig2004
I've got it on good authority that Lleyton Hewitt has a very big dick. My brother is the same age as him and they used to kick around together in Adelaide. Showers after cricket and footy revealed that Lleyton was very talented in more than just sport. My bro is straight as an arrow so for him to be impressed it must have been something quite hefty.

7. From Leah Cat
Well I can definately agree with Jennifer194 and MrBig2004 that Lleyton Hewitt is indeed very, very blessed although I can probably offer up a much closer sighting and an estimate of 9x6(and a bit) :wub:
Im sure he's only gotten better with age and Kim is going to find him pretty hard to replace, although his new girl, Bec Cartwright, will be in heaven.

drfly73

Just Browsing
Media
I've seen Lleyton play in person and have never seen any real sign of life down there. Minimal packaging. Seen Roddick in person. He must were a jock and it always pulls everything straight out front. He likes white shorts and you can see what's going on. You never know how much it will grow. Even if he's not huge, he's not small either.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally I really don't care about the size of Lleyton Hewitt's penis. It is his character which I find extremely boorish and offensive. There are far many other players whose endowments are fairly decent and they manage to decent human beings.

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
Mens tennis has ATP Master Series Rome starting the 7th of May and ATP Master Series Hamburg on the 14th. Both tournaments are televised in the US on The Tennis Channel. ESPN2 airs the later rounds of most ATP Master Series and WTA events. Also the French Open, which begins the 28th of May, will be on The Tennis Channel this year.

Check ATPtennis.com for broadcast info on your part of the world.

BTW, the Tennis Channel is a premium channel that costs about $5 a month.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love roddick, he's hot, and i have several bulge shots of him, but big? hardly. federer, hot, but big? hardly. (congrats on the wimbledon thing, btw). i voted for lleyton, simply because i believe everything i read.

i just know from what i've seen the other's don't measure up.

SportLover

Expert Member
Media
i love roddick, he's hot, and i have several bulge shots of him, but big? hardly. federer, hot, but big? hardly. (congrats on the wimbledon thing, btw). i voted for lleyton, simply because i believe everything i read.

i just know from what i've seen the other's don't measure up.

Hewitt barely shows a bulge at all. And surely the stuff about him being big could be made up.

Warriorroger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Roger Federer has big feet ( I have a fetish for his feet), so that must count for something.

canas9ww7.jpg

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yay go lleyton! And I agree he is just one big dick, so he wins automatically! Good tennis player though, made Australia proud in his prime.