Testicle enlargement?

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have thought that having testosterone injections would probably make your testes smaller as they would have less work to do. Having said that Im probably going to be proved wrong.
However I will add that no one should mess around with any body parts without consulting a Doctor.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
+1 Good honest info.

It was a suprise for Androgel treatments to also get HCG.
Hmm... my doc never gave me that with my Androgel. Then again, my herb doctor flipped his lid when he found out I was taking it.

For just a moment let's look at what we do know.

1. The testicles hang down in the scrotum so that a cooler temperature can be maintained. Average body temperature for any kind of sustained period causes damage.

2. Surgically several MD's have used a technique which implanted an "overlay" enlarging the testicle by placing basically a sheath over the top of it. The problems with this surgery have been numerous. The scrotal area is an easy one to have infections. These can also shift and cut off full blood circulation to the testicles in which case testicular damage can take place before a second surgeon could repair the shift. Also not good.

3. Silicone injection has had numerous problems and these often do not show up for a protracted time after they are done. If encapsulation issues start to rear their head the damage may not show up for several years. In addition, the silicone works as an isulator and raises the temperature. Bad enough and anything other than short term saline can cause the sources of testosterone and other necessary things for sex to be nothing but a memory.

4. I have heard of enlargment from Tonkat Ali. There are many grades of Tongkat Ali and it appears that those which are effective cost well over $1000 for a cycle. Again, those who have had the grand to spend have consistently reported more than a few good things from it's use.

5. Vacuum pumping of testicles in a manner of speaking as a general rule does not actually enlarge the testicles, but, it may cause them to hang lower and stretch the scrotum over time. This may give the impression of things changing. For the most part pumping that includes testicles draws lymphatic fluid into the scrotum and the pumper gets a temporary effect.

6. Medically, the main stimulator of testicles is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin when used directly. The testicles are stimulated by this drug to go into warp drive and to start producing everything they can.

7. HGC can create a refractory period and as a rule it is cycled. It is not horrifically expensive, but, most MD's would not prescribe it on an average to anyone for cosmetic reasons.

a. I have recently discovered that there seems to be a circumstance where it can be prescribed for this purpose. HIV patients who have been on long term testosterone therapy and show testicular atrophy can be prescribed HCG therapy AND it appears that under this condition most State and many insurance companies WILL pay for it. This is a surprise to me and I only learned of this one about 6 months ago.

b. If you are given supplemental testosterone therapy for any reason you must also be given HCG if the testosterone ester being used is NOT DHT. The body does not recognized DHT for some reason and will not down regulate unless the dosages are elephant sized.

c. If you are one who qualifies for testosterone replacement try every way to make certain that the MD does not short-cut the whole thing and make certain that what you are prescribed IS DHT if at all possible. The Andro-Gel cream IS available in a DHT verison.

There is no way at present to guarantee a safe manner to enlarge testicles. There are some drugs and one herbal that might be effective, but these can have other negative effects if used incorrectly.

I would focus the efforts personally on enlarging the penis. If the penis is large enough after all, who's going to look at the testicles?

Good Luck. . . .

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Check out neuticles.com.

Not to hijack the progress of the thread.... but...

Does anybody else find this site seriously disturbing??

Christ... I don't ever remember focusing on my dog's missing balls.
I guess I was more focused on loving him for who he was, and happy that he wasn't marking all the furniture...etc.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok so I don't necessarily wan to increase ball size but I do want to stretch them....the problem is I don't have much to grab...balls don't hang low enough. How do I start stretching....would pumping the lightly help?

Thanks for the advice

I

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
One thing that may help many is to change their methods of research. One of the things I do is to look at research regarding drug side effects. You can find documented evidence in the archives of drug companies if you look hard enough. There are cases where drugs under development and testing have caused testicular enlargement. There are cases where phallic enlargement has taken place as well. The problem is that none of this stuff has ever made it out of testing on to either the OTC or pharmacy shelves under Rx.

When you are digging for material always try looking in the back door first! Good Luck Guys. . . . .

xlyoungstud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used NovedexXT by Gaspari Nutrition when it was still available years ago... but i used it exactly as directed and the test boost was so great my balls were bigger than lemons... unfortunately the results arent permanent

bigred0818

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HAHAHA I was gonna say something..but GLAD you did instead.

People should REALLY pay attention to anatomy and physiology class...

Tell you what, OCMuscleJock. How about you stand in front of the class and we all pay attention to YOUR anatomy and physiology? Rawr!