Testicle size

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by HairyTXdude, Nov 13, 2009.

1. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    What is the average size of a guys testicles? I've been noticing that mine are considerable smaller than most guys i see...I actually think they might be getting smaller, I really don't remember them always being this smaller. I just measure one is roughly 1.5 inches ... Is this normal or should I see a doctor?

2. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. Svidrigailov

Svidrigailov Member

Mine are 1 inch wide and 2 - 2.5 inches long. When you say one inch which dimension are you measuring?

4. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
  5. legna

legna Member

Dude, your testicles don't look small in your pics. Not everyone was born with big low-hangers, even guys with big dicks can have average sized balls. You'll also read on other threads here that some guys have balls that nearly disappear when it's cold which is not unusual either.

See your doctor if you think they may actually be getting smaller. Otherwise, try not to stress over this.

6. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I know a guy with huge balls. Funny thing is his float when he sits in water. Maybe, they are hollow.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I've never attempted to measure mine individually. My sac overall is about 8" around on most days.

And no, your testicles are not small.

8. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

Those aren't small. I've seen smaller ones. You can get a Monstertube and increase the capacity of the testicles to hold fluids by pumping. After pumping, you massage them to loosen them up then the next day when more fluids is produced, the testicles can hold more and become fuller. You can see results in tigerpumping.com or newart under ballpumping. They pics of their temporary results and permanent results and they do have big ones unpumped. Otherwise, you have nothing to worry about.

9. B_JosephSmith

B_JosephSmith New Member

I heard tall white men have the biggest testicles. Does anyone know if this is true? I read somewhere that the testicles of white men are on average twice as large as those of Asian men.

10. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

If you're worried, I'd go to your doctor and get em checked. However, from what I've observed, balls come in all sizes and can definitely change. Mine are each roughly the same diameter as my cock when hard, and my sack measures about 10-11 inches around. That's normal for me, but everyone's different.

-Ranger

11. Doc_Choc

Doc_Choc New Member

Albums:
    My nads are smaller than most, but helps make the gold old slab of chocolate look bigger ;)

My mate has a huge pair of nuts like double my size but his knob aint that big it didnt look right the few times I saw him in the shower.

12. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I like my big nuts, always were bigger then others when growing up :biggrin:

13. B_JosephSmith

B_JosephSmith New Member

Large testicles are highly desirable.

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Anything you hear about any "kind" of person having bigger or smaller anything is patently false. Always.

Except that people with big tits, cocks, balls, etc have big tits, cocks and balls.

15. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

His mother and I are so proud. Our little boy is all grown up. He gets those big balls from his grandmother.

16. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    My left is 2" long x 1.5" and my right is 2.5" long x 1.5" - hmm, that seems big??

17. str821

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    TXdude, your testicles are completely normal. Testicular volume varies considerably with level of arousal.

18. D_Melvern Nutter

D_Melvern Nutter New Member

Yeah!

19. cjfp18

cjfp18 New Member

Albums:
    Mine are quiet small..

20. dude77007

dude77007 New Member

I've got some big ones and they hang low. Only wished my dick was proportional soft to match my balls. The only important thing is that they produce the nut chowder. Had a JO buddy in HS with balls the size of small olives and a tight sack. When he would cum, it was the biggest load I have ever seen and it shot everywhere, his face, the headboard the wall. You had to throw a towel over it. He was so jealous of my ball size and I was so jealous of the amount of cum he could make.