Testicle squeezing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by badbushi, Mar 1, 2005.

1. badbushi

badbushi New Member

Albums:
    I am wondering if this is a normal occurrence or not. My girlfriend and I are usually rough and she tends to really squeeze my balls while I maul her breasts. She has started pointing out that after a while of really working them, she actually can compress them to about half their original size. I didn't believe her but actually checked the other day and she was right. Later in the night everything appears to get back to normal.

Does this happen to anyone else?

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can not testify about any reduction in size, but I can state that when my balls are handled during foreplay or even after insertion, I can really get turned on. Anything that helps in having the fun is fine with me. I appreciate it very much when my balls are handled.

3. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    Badbushi

Oh! Yes! Ballplay is a very important part of my sexlife. My wife squeezes, slaps and pulls on my cluster and they swing back and forth during sex slapping her belly loudly. I have never measured my nuts after a squeezing session and if yours are being reduced to half size then you are a lucky man - many women are too gentle and won't do what men require. They soon go back so it is not a problem and you could always vacuum pump them up even bigger!

Franky

4. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Member

i love having my balls squeezed while i'm thrusting in and out