Testicles wont "get up" when erected.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Wanttogrowbigger, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Wanttogrowbigger

Wanttogrowbigger New Member

My testicles wont "get up" when erected and also when they are really cold.
    Sometimes, some spots on the scotrum are hot while other spots are cold.

Here is how its like:

The scotrum looks wrinkled , hang relativly low and the testicles feels heavy and a bit sore(particular when im cold).

Its very rare, but sometimes in the morning, the scotrum looks like i think it should.
    which is like one smooth pouch pasted to the shaft.

And did I mentioned, I am 20 years old.

1.Is this more common than I think, anyone else have it too?
    2.What can be the cause?
    3.Any ideas how to get that natural "get up" reflex to work properly?

2. crossy

Gold Member

You are perfectly normal, Wantagrow. You might have "blueballs". To fix this rub the end of your dick briskly for awhile.

3. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Testicles don't get up. On some guys they may move (rise) a little do to the expanding skin of the erect penis.

They are supposed to be colder, that is why they are outside of your body.

4. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    That could not be more incorrect. The entire function of the scrotum is to regulate the temperature of the testicles by moving them closer and further from the body. Additionally, it has nothing to do with your erect penis.

As with all of these posts, the best advice is to see a doctor. My personal opinion, is your balls should be contracting when it is cold based on the fact that mine do. They also contract when I am about to cum as I have witnessed in many others.

5. Wanttogrowbigger

To make it more clear I uploaded 2 pictures. One of my cold balls, when flaccid, and the other picture, a painting how I think it should be more like.

Still when I am very cold or erect, the scotrum looks more like picture 1 than picture 2.

My-scotrum-flaccid.jpg

How it should look like.jpg

6. Wanttogrowbigger

I dont really know what blueballs is, I read some about it.
    It seem like its when the balls "rise" when erect and wont come down.

Well the thing about me, is that the testicles does not seem ro rise at all.
    At least not very often.

7. inwait8

inwait8 Member

Albums:
    What is the "how it should look like" picture based on?
    Your body acts the way it should.. if everything is working properly then I don't understand what the problem is.

Like Squirt said erections have nothing to do with how your balls hang.

8. dj30905

dj30905 New Member

Albums:
    When they say "blue balls", they are making a reference to when you are not adequately cleaning out the pipes. If you go a while without either sex or masturbation, your balls will get a kinda heavy, sore feeling. If your balls are still like they are in the pic and described, especially if they are cold, then that would be something you may want to get checked out by the doctor. As mentioned before, the scrotum is meant to keep the temperature of your nuts regulated for sperm production. When it is cold, your sac should naturally draw closer to your body for warmth and it should hang low and loose to keep your jewels cooler. It is also the norm for the scrotum to draw up during intercourse and masturbation.

9. splitface

splitface New Member

as long as you can still ejaculate, everything should still be fine. However, if the pain gets worse, or they never pull up to the base of your penis, then you may have a problem.

Tip #1: The function of the scrotum is to allow the testicle to stay at optimum sperm producing temperature. This is a little cooler than your body's average, hence they hang down to be cooler. When they get cold, they should retreat to the base of your cock to get warmer and continue producing sperm. That being said, if the testicles are very heavy, like if you have blue balls, then you scrotum may have problems pulling them back up. (that was not even a lie), and therefore cause you a bit of pain.

Tip #2: Blue Balls is an informal term for a condition when you become aroused and or erect without pursuing the source of the aroousal, aka no ejaculation. If you become extremely aroused or even just very horny without either having sex or jerking off, then you probably will develop blue balls. (NOTE: Your testicles WILL NOT turn blue unless you are dead, but will become LARGER than normal, fell "FULL" and be very SORE and TENDER, and may hurt alot)

Hope I help
    Doctor-in-training... out

10. splitface

splitface New Member

SHIT dj30905 posted while i was typing. Sorry!

I got paragraphs!!

pwned

11. dj30905

dj30905 New Member

Albums:

Sorry 'bout that.... :smile: Well, at least good to have a Doc around here..

12. Wanttogrowbigger

the theory, splitface explains in "tip #1"

13. splitface

splitface New Member

no problem. Just here to help.... maybe enjoy myself a little

14. Wanttogrowbigger

I see now, thanks.
    Then I am pretty sure its not blue balls, I think I had blue balls before, but this soreness is not even close to that. This is more like soreness u get when u are cold. But more importantly its the "rise reflex" im really worried about.

15. dj30905

dj30905 New Member

Albums:
    I understand...That's why I brought up, along with splitface, the reason for why your goobers should draw up closer to your body. If your sac doesn't draw up, that's leaving your nads to be a little too cool and it's def not healthy for sperm production in cool weather. As for the aching, I'd have that looked at.

16. Wanttogrowbigger

Its not really pain that is the dilemma, even if I feel a bit sore, it feels more like the sore/numb feeling when u get cold.

Thats exactly the function in "tip #1" im talking about. I cant be 100% sure, but I im pretty sure my testicles could be more cold than normaly, since I am more then normaly cold in hands and feet too pretty often. Sometimes the testicles can even be hottar then they should.

Maby my body dont feel/read when im to cold or hot, so that the defence mechanisms, wont work properly.

17. splitface

splitface New Member

See, my thing is that you may just have a naturally warm body, running a fever, or are maybe doing a lot more exercise. If that is the case, then your testicles will want to stay farther away.
    It is always possible that you have a hormone imbalance, which may be causing your body not to know when it is hot cold. It is actually pretty common.

#17 splitface, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  18. Wanttogrowbigger

I havent trained in like a year. But in the past I overtrained. It might be raynauds that cause the body to act like this. But thanks, a hormone imbalance could also be it. I also think I have had this imbalance for some years.

Is this hanging testicles thing and a "not so good working" function a one way ticket, once it is like that it will never go back/recover.
    Or is it possible, maby even normal, for the testicles to get more close and the function to work, once you recoverd from the imbalance?

19. Wanttogrowbigger

Yeah I know, this cant be healthy at all. And the worst thing, it does not seem to be anything I, and everybody else thats having this, can do about it.

20. dreamer20

Gold Member

You're a man who has low hanging balls, as some men do. Don't worry about that, but do see a doctor about the pain in the testes.