Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys, thought this would be a good place to ask this question. I have wanted bigger testicle for a long time. Luckily, I have a great repour with my urologist. We have had several discussions about the subject. He finally prescribed HCG. I used it for a while, but it really did not make that big of difference. During my last visit with him, I told him again about how I still wanted bigger balls to help fill in my scrotum. It hangs a lot. He giggled, told me this time that he could give me big balls if that what I want. He briefly told me about the type he uses and how big he could make them.... I told him absolutely YES. We will discuss it more and planning on having them done this fall when I am able to have it done.

My question is a simple one, have any of you had testicular Implants. If so, what how was it, were you happy?

Reactions: ddgggg

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't mess with perfection. If it ain't broken leave it alone.
It's not broke, as in not working, but at times I do get testicular pain. Even had a biopsy done on one about 8 yrs ago. There is a lump still there.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OP here .. I should have mentioned that I do get testicular pain from time to time. Had a biopsy on one testicle 8 yrs ago because of a lump. It's still there. Since then I have had 2 rather big skin cancers removed. Right now in final testing to make sure I do not have prostrate cancer.. which will be priority #1 .. if nothing to worry about. The implants will be sort of preventative and vanity..

shIgreen123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a candidate for an orchiectomy in the past due to potential tumor/cancer. Of course what you're suggesting is the opposite per se, but definitely do a lot of research before making a decision. It sounds like you have a good rapport with you urologist, so that is good. There are...practical considerations as well to what you're suggesting, so just make sure to make an informed decision.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a candidate for an orchiectomy in the past due to potential tumor/cancer. Of course what you're suggesting is the opposite per se, but definitely do a lot of research before making a decision. It sounds like you have a good rapport with you urologist, so that is good. There are...practical considerations as well to what you're suggesting, so just make sure to make an informed decision.
I have an excellent rapport with my urologist.. Been with him for many years. I can tell him anything. From regular life to what's happening sexually. He loves learning about gay men. Helps him when he treats other gay men.
I'm not going into this haphazardly, been researching it for several years. He has done his fair of implants as well. I am well aware that I will be on horman replacement for the rest of my life. Which does not bother me at all .
Thank You for your thoughts

Reactions: shIgreen123

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP here .. I should have mentioned that I do get testicular pain from time to time. Had a biopsy on one testicle 8 yrs ago because of a lump. It's still there. Since then I have had 2 rather big skin cancers removed. Right now in final testing to make sure I do not have prostrate cancer.. which will be priority #1 .. if nothing to worry about. The implants will be sort of preventative and vanity..
dude, sorry to hear about the lump pain thing going on, hope all is well..

Ive always suspected my balls were larger than average..trousers don’t fit right, always need to be careful when I sit down, HAVE to wear supportive underwear, sports I have to be careful but as a straight guy you’ve got no one to ask or compare too.. I went on a website called calc after reading someone’s post on here.

turns out my balls are 4.5 times bigger than average.. and I can tell you it is not a good thing..

they also make my 7” dick look small.. and surely no wants their dick to look smaller!

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
dude, sorry to hear about the lump pain thing going on, hope all is well..

Ive always suspected my balls were larger than average..trousers don’t fit right, always need to be careful when I sit down, HAVE to wear supportive underwear, sports I have to be careful but as a straight guy you’ve got no one to ask or compare too.. I went on a website called calc after reading someone’s post on here.

turns out my balls are 4.5 times bigger than average.. and I can tell you it is not a good thing..

they also make my 7” dick look small.. and surely no wants their dick to look smaller!
"Calc" can't seem to find it?