Texas Cocks?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're hilarious, dude - I'm Virginia born and North Carolina reared - Texas has never seen my 38Ds. lol! Haha! :biggrin1:

SO what's your size? Get this ball rollin'.

Happy to oblige. I'm in the 8-9 category. Just over 8, but over 8.

And, by the way, on behalf of the all Texan men, Im sure we would all love to see your 38Ds. Come on out. I'll meet you at the border.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy to oblige. I'm in the 8-9 category. Just over 8, but over 8.

And, by the way, on behalf of the all Texan men, Im sure we would all love to see your 38Ds. Come on out. I'll meet you at the border.

I love men's jackass sense of humor! :biggrin: I take care of my handicapped adult daughter in NC 24/7 and am stuck here. You can see them in my album sweetie - can't go to Texas. :rolleyes:

Note: to All contributing to this thread, I appreciate every post, just can't respond to each one but
want to thank you all - thanks! :smile::hug:

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few the reasons cocks are so fucking BIG in Texas, Litle Lady: Burmese pythons as pets are illegal. When the ropes get wet we tie knots in 'em and use 'em to lasso the cattle. At night when the campfire goes out we wrap 'em around our necks to stay warm. They can be used as a bullwhip if yers ain't handy. If the corral fence falls over you can use 'em to keep all the horses together. Where do you think the name Texas Hold 'Em came from?? Happy to oblige, Ma'am!

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BTW -- having lots of trouble with this website. Can't do line retuns in my posts for example. (See above! Sorry for the difficulty in reading) Often I time out trying to post a message or approve members in the Texas or Travel groups. I've tried posting a question about this in the Technical Support forum but keep timing out. Maybe a mod or admin will see this and let me know if I have messed up my settings somehow. It took the post above so hopefully it will take this one.