Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone else like those super-brief cuts, crazy patterns and oh-so-sheer materials of 1970s underwear? I just posted an album with pics of me trying on some vintage briefs -- and wearing them felt fantastic. I haven't found all that many (underwear doesn't usually make it to the vintage clothing store...) What do you guys think? Got any pics of your own? Here's a few from my album:

Attachments

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
definitely! I was there and really grooved on many of them. Jockey had some really nice styles. perhaps their most notable were "DP"s which were single ply nylon tricot designed to be worn as underwear or swimwear.

it's also the time when Lycra/spandex became popular in swim and underwear.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some cool European brands like Bruno Banani are bringing back that late 60's "hipster" shorts complete with wild designs that are very retro. Always loved the look. Even HOM's website has a gallery featuring their 70's designs. very cool!

I don't remember these underwear styles but I will admit that your cock looks amazing in them especially the denim ones.

Reactions: stoneguy

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone else like those super-brief cuts, crazy patterns and oh-so-sheer materials of 1970s underwear?
Yes !
I'd love to acquire some, especially the really stretchy nylon / elastane one's that stretch so easily and retain the contours even after washing.... I'm especially looking for a pair of brown Y-fronts with white piping.... any ideas where to look.?
Will consider begging, stealing or borrowing....
:redface:

LOUIS

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Anyone else like those super-brief cuts, crazy patterns and oh-so-sheer materials of 1970s underwear? I just posted an album with pics of me trying on some vintage briefs -- and wearing them felt fantastic. I haven't found all that many (underwear doesn't usually make it to the vintage clothing store...) What do you guys think? Got any pics of your own? Here's a few from my album:
At least I see something of you !! Nice body and cock... Why don't you post them on your profile ? :)

I believe some of the ones with some nylon content were marketed as both underwear and swimwear.

Reactions: Mark Abel

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The light blue pair reminds me of the first Jockey ads Jim Palmer (baseball player) became famous for in women's magazine ads.

He was rather astonished of the response, to say the least!

Indy
3843618323_43d15099bd_b.jpg

stoneguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The light blue pair reminds me of the first Jockey ads Jim Palmer (baseball player) became famous for in women's magazine ads.

He was rather astonished of the response, to say the least!

Indy
3843618323_43d15099bd_b.jpg
He definitely rocked those jeans-briefs with style. Too bad they airbrushed out the contours!

Reactions: Indelicate

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He definitely rocked those jeans-briefs with style. Too bad they airbrushed out the contours!

Yep, censorship and standards were much stricter in the 70's for sure!

I wonder if the non-airbrushed originals still exist...

Indy