That Big Bulge of the elderly man

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK---

Now that we've discussed Dick Chaney's reputedly large bulge, I have another question that may seem naive. Not being particularly into older men, I have not yet had the priviledge of seeing one first hand. So, can someone please shed the light?

WHAT EXACTLY IS THAT HUGE BULGE THAT SOME OLDER MEN SOMETIMES HAVE?

(You know what I'm talking about!!)

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some gentlemen have had serious bowel diseases (there are a several that are living hell) and have had surgery to remove their bowel, and as a permanent result, must wear colostomy bags to collect and dispose of their poop. Though they are not always situated in the crotch.

That's one explanation. I'm sure there are many others.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I lived in a city and belonged to a Y, there was this one older guy that I would see nude in the showers and steam room. His cock head was the diameter of a beer can and probably 6 inches flacid (I never saw it hard but wanted to.) He was probably a hunk in his younger days. Had I had the chance, I would probably had sex with him. Some older guys also turn me on, as well as some younger ones but we won't get into that.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
lemonhead said:
OK---

Now that we've discussed Dick Chaney's reputedly large bulge, I have another question that may seem naive. Not being particularly into older men, I have not yet had the priviledge of seeing one first hand. So, can someone please shed the light?

WHAT EXACTLY IS THAT HUGE BULGE THAT SOME OLDER MEN SOMETIMES HAVE?

(You know what I'm talking about!!)

A hernia ?!!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here let me jump in here before they remove it... When I was a kid I wanted to wear boxers... My mother who was older when I was born (42) told me that if I wore boxers when I was young I would have, her words here, balls to my knees, when I grew up.

Here is the answer to the question. Gravity. Oh yeah and how they wear the cut of their trousers, and comfort. Come on. When you get that age you shouldn't have to bind things up.

Tits have a tendency to fall when a woman gets older, dont' they? Same principal. Things just aren't as "perky" as they once were.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nelly Gay said:
A hernia ?!!
I'm charging you royalties for reusing my gag, thanks.

$1 per view of this thread. As of this posting, it has 670 views.

Ideally I'd like it to get another 330 views, because $1000 is such a nice round figure.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Old Guys?:wtf:This must be a slow day for topics. One thing I have noticed at nudist resorts are several older (60+) guys who have, and I'm not kidding, elephant balls. I'm serious, even my wife has pointed them out to me. There is an older fellow at the Glen Eden Naturist resort in California that we nickname "bowling ball sack." His scrotum is so big that he must use a hoist to put them in his pants. We've seen several others nearly his size, and we haven't the courage to ask them or their wives the causal factors.

Whether these older guys suffer from a form of scrotal elephantitus is conjecture on our part.

siebie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have often noticed on examining elderly patients, that they appear quite large (non-erect), I think this may have to do with venous-stasis which really relates to circulation or faulty valves in the venous-system.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I am what you refer to as an older guy at 63. My large bulge is often a semi-hard cock coupled with very large balls. I was the chairman of a homeroom debate organization and had to stand in front of class each day with my bulge. All of the girls got a kick out of looking at my large bulge which I could not do anything about. At that time I would get very embarassed when they made a big deal out of it, but now I am proud of it. I wear boxers and just let them flop freely. I notice a lot of woman take second looks or double takes and stare at them every where I go.

flashback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've walked in on my grandpa jerking off a few times

i've never looked at his penis, but considering he's apart of my blood line, it has to be at least 9 inches +