That face that women make when they're being stretched

JamaicanGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't be the only one who gets turned on by this, so let me share to see who else is out there.

First, before I explain what "it" is, let me explain specifically what turns me on about "it." I struggled with putting this into the just the right words:

[begin] As a well-endowed man, here's what I find endlessly erotic, and curiously fascinating about the visuals, the context and the aftermath of the sexual experience.

Step outside the experience and imagine it objectively if you can: You're a woman. There's a man on top of you, or behind you, and he's forcibly and repeatedly plunging himself inside of your body for (if he's good) hours at a time.

Logistically, the orifice he has chosen to commit this act is obviously, by all accounts and measurements, entirely too small to accommodate the tool he is using. As a result, there is (and always is) a struggle to make it fit...every time.

From the look on your face (filmed and watched) there is no doubt that it causes you some type of discomfort. You gasp, you groan or even scream out each time he thrusts.

Throughout this hour or more, you endure being shaken, agitated, and perhaps even--depending on your preferences--slapped, choked and restrained--- again for hours at length. You are used as a toy. You are bent, folded, twisted, contorted, lifted, spun, pressed, pinned and pounded.

If the stretching alone weren't enough, the physical demand on your
body as a whole is tremendous. You pant, you sweat, you shudder, you spasm, and--if he's good--you might even expel fluids you weren't prepared to expel, cry or even lose consciousness.

And again, throughout it all--if he's doing it right--there is never the slightest look or hint of pleasure on your face--no smile, no laugh, no twinkle in the ey--during this seemingly aggressive shellacking your body is receiving. If someone unlearned in the act of sex were observing it all--an alien perhaps--they would witness the seriousness, the look of concentration, a demeanor of urgency and a sense commitment to remaining engaged in the continuation of
this agony towards some mysterious, unknown goal. Quite understandably, it would appear to our alien observer that some serious harm was being done
by one being to another.

When it's all done, you are drained, disoriented, your hair is messed up, your throat is parched, your body (and clothes perhaps) are stained, and there might be bruises on various parts of your anatomy.

Further, at the moment it's over, you may not even be able to walk, and your very internal organs may feel dislodged and dislocated--and there is a soreness and lingering pain that will cause you to sit, stand and walk differently for days afterwards.

And yet....

When she's at work a day or two later, she'll call me up,
and in her sweet, feminine voice, ask, "Can I see again today?"
******** [end]

There is moment of first entry in which "that face" appears and captures the struggle.

Here's how one woman (um, my girlfriend) described it (when shown a still grabbed from a film of her and me taken during the act) when asked to describe exactly what she was feeling at that moment.

"Well, it IS sort of painful, but it's a discomfort that's not unpleasant....because I know it won't last. I know what follows will be pure pleasure. It's like a toll you have to pay to get there...

And that's what inspired my tumblr blog and the concept of "paying the toll" to describe the feeling behind the face. When I searched for images of pleasure or pain or ecstasy, the blogs I find simply don't capture the look I'm searching for (some were too passive, some were too sadistic) so I had to create one for myself. (blog link removed)

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? Can anyone offer different words to describe it, or their interpretation of what I'm talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Advertisement and Personal Gain
If you wish to advertise, you must contact the site owner for permission.
You are not to offer goods or services in return for money, nor to offer money in return for goods or services.
Linking to gift lists, requesting gifts and the likes is not allowed.
Members are permitted to link to their own non-profit sites/blogs, however these links must be confined to their signatures only.

what ToS said

JamaicanGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Mickey,
Thanks for that! I've notified the webmaster about the possible violation. Haven't heard back yet, but I've added a signature for future posts.