That picture

D

deleted518773

He sat across the table waiting. The sounds of the restraint filled the large dining room. The theme was Mexican and the small town diner pulled out all the stops. Jacob picked a chip from the small red basket before him and his longtime friend. The girl, Kylie sat across from him was spastically roaming through her phone. Jacob’s heart jumped he knew exactly what she was looking for. Jerking his head he forced his dark bangs from his eyes. Kylie had already told him about the photo the night before when she took it. She describe the scene like she was some brown eyed, brunette ninja sneaking in her bathroom and pulling the shower door open fast enough to grab the photo of her boyfriend, she was now looking for. Jacob had been around her boyfriend a handful of times. He was definitely not his taste. The flannel shirts, torn stone washed jeans and boots screamed small town hic chic. Jacob bit his lip. Despite her boyfriend of six months not being remotely his style he never turned down the opportunity to see another man’s dick. It was taking forever, he thought as he watched her fingers. He figured she was probably texting someone. Jacob had heard that his size was larger than her previous boyfriend and fiancé but he was use to Kylie’s overreactions. That’s when her face lit up Looking around Kylie flipped the phone around to Jacob. His heart jumped. There on the screen was the body of a man just beyond two large glossy glass doors. His body wasn’t as tone as Jacob would have imagined but that wasn’t what he was focused on. Almost covered by a stream of foamy bubbles trickling down his waist was the large endowment Kylie had always described.
“Dang.” Jacob said simply trying not to make it seem like he was starring. Kylie was aware he was gay but he didn’t want it to seem like he was ogling her boyfriend. But he certainly couldn’t help it. His heart was racing with a sudden heat. The length of the cock between this man’s legs had to be at least eight inches soft. What was even more astonishing was the thickness that he was instantly aware was much larger than his own. In fact every bit of the man’s dick was larger than his own, quite larger.
“See I told you!” Kylie said pulling away the phone all too soon. Jacob felt the sudden desire to grab for it back. He couldn’t believe that hic had such an incredible dick. Suddenly Jacob could feel himself starting to get hard.
“He is pretty thick.” He said trying not to seem overly enthusiastic. Inside he could hardy breath. This man he’d met from time to time was almost four times his size when soft. He couldn’t imagine what her boyfriend’s dick looked like hard. Kylie nodded.
“Yes he is! When we first got together I could barely handle it.”
“I bet. That had to be crazy his thickness is damn.” Jacob bit his tongue. He didn’t want her getting any ideas. Jacob was in full knowledge that almost most guys were much larger than him. On a good day he came up at a whopping two inches softy but on most days he barely past an inch.
“My next goal is to get one of him hard!” She announced pushing her curly bangs from her face. Jacob took a sip of his water when his mouth began to run dry. That mammoth cock hard would certainly be incredible. He wanted to bad to tell her to show him the pic if she ever managed to get it but he held back.
“You’re either lucky or miserable, which one is it?” Jacob prodded.
“Both I think.” Kylie laughed. Jacob could see right through her small joke. It was clear she was over joyed by having a man with such a large dick and being able to show it off. Jacob hadn’t had a boyfriend for almost two years and none of them even compared to that eight inches. He starred through the girl in front of him. The brief glimpse of the picture wouldn’t leave his mind. Jacob wondered what she’d say if he’d said, ‘damn he’s almost four times my size!’ or ‘Wow, my dick is nothing compared to that!’ Would she be even more excited to know how big her boyfriend’s endowment was. He watched as she picked up a chip with a small amount of salsa. He had to say something fast. If he didn’t say something about her boyfriend’s dick the subject would change and it would seem odd going back.
“So what did he say when you did that?” He finally asked. His eyes full on a large man with a mustache headed their way with a large tray and the food they ordered.
“Thank you,” Kylie said as the larger man placed the two plates down on the table. Jacob’s eyes hovered over the man’s dress pants. The crotch didn’t make a noticeable bulge but he also knew that wasn’t always a tell. Could this man be as large as Kylie’s boyfriend? There was only thin fabric separating him from another cock that could have at the very least doubled the size of his two inch soft dick. The man was gone, “He just kind of laughed. Later on he said, I guess you won’t need me now.”
“Right.” Kylie said unraveling her silver wear. Jacob could feel the conversation slowly slipping away. That was when he became aware of how fast his heart was racing. The thought of knowing this well-endowed man, being in the same room as he had been, standing next to him, speaking to him, all the while being completely unaware of the eight inch beast in his pants. It was enthralling. He’d seen pics online of tons of men with larger than average penises. It wasn’t uncommon to find a dick larger than his but the thought of knowing for a fact someone he knew was swinging that sort of dick was incredible.
“I know! He actually said he had a girlfriend who thought he was small!” Kylie crushed the edges of her taco salad. Jacob looked at her pink phone she had placed on the edge of the table.
“God, what kind of whore was she?” Jacob laughed. He wasn’t sure how anyone could think that man was small.
“Exactly.” Kylie took the first bite of her food as Jacobs eyes drifted downward. That was it the conversation about this man’s incredible dick was over just as quickly as it had begun. Jacob felt his eyes fall on her phone again. He had to have that photo.

D

deleted518773

The lights cascaded around him in the darkness. It had been hours since they had left the small Mexican restaurant and headed to a small shopping district in a town forty minutes away. Much to their dismay neither of them found much and was now headed home. Jacob ran his hand over the edge of the car window as a semi rushed by. It was winter so night had found its place early that evening as they headed on the highway looking for their exit. The boy starred in the distance the image of Kylie’s boyfriend circulating through his mind. He couldn’t image what it’d be like to worship a man with a cock like that. He couldn’t help but wonder if Kylie truly appreciated his size. Glancing at a passing car he was sure she did. Jacob was brought back to reality when the blaring rap music stopped. Kylie had pulled her phone free from the USB port in the car. She gestured to his phone sitting in his lap.
“Find something to play, I’m over my music!” She said allowed.
“Okay.” Jacob nodded. He had spent the day with her and it was winding to a close. Everything they couldn’t have talked about they did. Jacob flipped his phone on and sifted through a few songs. Kylie moved the wheel as her car passed into the next lane. Suddenly Jacob stopped with a series of pop artists on his screen and looked over to Kylie’s phone that was sitting in the cup holder beside him. “I’ll use your list I’m sure you have stuff we both like.” He reached for her phone.
“Alright.” Kylie grunted as she passed by yet another car. Jacob pressed the small button that brought up her blue and orange screen, “Why is everyone going so slow today?”
“Oh I love this song!” Jacob said picking one of the first songs on the list Kylie had. Immediately Jacob found himself back to the main screen and to her photo gallery.
“It’s been forever since I’ve heard this!” She said loudly as the music picked up. Jacob found his heart racing again as he opened a folder of recent pictures. Much to his dismay he wasn’t starring at an image of that man’s flaccid dick but the face of the girl next to him. Sliding through, he found selfie after selfie of Kylie. Judging by the pink hoodie and black tee he figured they were from earlier that day.
“You have such a wide variety of songs.” Jacob played along. He glanced over at the window hoping the phone’s light wasn’t reflecting giving his friend a clear indication of what he was doing.
“I know right.” She laughed to herself. Jacob moved past the photos of her to pictures of her animals and sections of her house that were being remodeled. Biting his lip a sense of disappointment fell over him. Had she deleted the image after showing him? Jacob could hear the song was coming to an end. Flipping back to the socks he quickly picked another from a pop artist they both loved, “I don’t get it on the roads where there was a chance of ice they drive so fast and now…” Kylie’s voice trailed off as he continued his search through her photos. The dates didn’t make since. If she had taken it last night the image should have been located before the endless selfies. Jacob could feel his heart pounding into his head. Here he was on a search for a nude of his best friend’s boyfriend with her sitting right next to him. Jacob found his way back to the home screen. He wanted to see that massive dick one more time. His eyes watched as the screen went dark and the slightest reflection of himself came into view. It was practically unbelievable how big some guys could be and then there were those like him with such small endowments. Is that why he appreciated bigger guys so much? He flipped the phone back on and changed the song that was almost over. Moving to the camera he held the phone up and looked at himself before snapping a photo and another one.
“What are you doing?” Kylie finally asked as she pulled the car off and on to an exit leading into their town. Jacob snapped another photo. All the images were rather dark with the lack of lighting but he did enjoy being able to see the images of himself before taking them like his old cheap phone.
“Taking pictures of myself.” Jacob said pursing his lips. After a moment longer he stopped and flipped through the nine photos. None of them were all that great. He went to Kylie’s messages to find his name, “Can I send these to myself?” Kylie turned down the main road that ran through their town.
“Yeah just go into the gallery and select the ones you want.” She said trying to listen and drive. She reached forward and turned the knob lightening the music.
“Oh god…” Jacob muttered with a small laugh at the end. Kylie joined.
“It’s fine.” She said stopping at a light, “That photo is hidden.” Jacob was sure his eyes flashed and hoped Kylie didn’t notice. He hadn’t even thought of that. Shifting over to photos he pulled up the menu and clicked ‘show hidden photos’. It was all too simple. With that a series of photos immerged on the screen. A few of the photos were nudes of the girl at his side. He cringed inside but his eyes fell on the one he had been searching for. He didn’t need to enlarge the image to see the well unhung figure in the shower. He didn’t stop to look any longer, the light turned green and he knew it was only a matter of moments before the car pulled up at his house and he’d be forced to return the phone to her. His heart was practically beating out of his chest. Shifting the image over he waited as the spinning circle indicating for him to wait disappeared and a small box immerged on screen, ‘Data usage has been stopped. Message will be sent when data usage is turned back on.’
“Your data usage is off.” Jacob said.
“Oh that’s right.” Kylie lifted he hand. Jacob felt himself shaking before she placed it bac on the wheel and turned.
“Just go into phone settings,” She directed and he followed, “Go to service then click data usage on.” Jacob did as she commanded.
“Oh I got it.” He said allowed. Looking up they were on his street. Quickly he flipped back to his messages where the image had shown it sent. With a few clicks he deleted the sent message from their conversation history and returned to the data coverage and flipped it off.
“Did it work?”
“Yeah but I deleted the one I wanted which sucks.” He shrugged and placed her phone in the cup holder, “It was dark anyway so it doesn’t really matter.”
“Well it is dark.” Kylie laughed. Jacob felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Looking up he saw his house coming into view. Pulling the small black square from his pocket he went to his messages to see a picture message from Kylie. There it was. Clicking the image and making it bigger Jacob was in awe. The man just beyond the hazy glass doors was standing with his legs slightly apart the water and suds washing over his body with a confidence of a man. Though no part of him above his chest were visible it was clear he was surprised with his arms bent and his hands somewhere out of sight leaving he view of his dick unobstructed except for a gathering of bubbles trailing their way along his pubic bone and over his right thigh. His large manhood extended down just below a tuft of dark brown pubes reminiscent of the days before landscaping was the norm. The bumps in the road were almost unnoticed by Jacob whose eyes didn’t move from the image. What captivate him was the dick’s mushroom shaped head that was clearly the size on his entire dick. Suddenly Jacob felt even smaller and with that thought he could feel his own dick began to grow. It wasn’t much just another two inches. Jacob was still nowhere near the size of the man in the image before him. Feeling a sudden bump he looked up to see Kylie pulling into the drive of his house. Putting the car into park Kylie pushed her lose bangs form her face. Jacob knew in seconds he’d have to get up and get out of the vehicle with a hard on. Suddenly he cursed himself for not wearing underwear that day.

D

deleted518773

Kylie swayed a bowl back and forth under the water as it fill the rim of the sink. The light coating of bubbles had just come to the edge when Jacob glanced over. He had lost their conversation at some point talking about when they first realized what sex was. Jacob was surprised she had found out about the same time she had. Pushing the brownish-red hair from his eyes be began throwing the plastic cups into the large black trash bag he held at the side of the kitchen table. His birthday had been an okay one. A few people who had agreed to show didn’t but he was grateful after he realized he hardly had seating for those who did come.
“Honestly I didn’t even know what sex even as until I got with Mark.” Kylie pointed out tossing the large plastic bowl she had picked up on her way to Jacob’s house into a dish strainer. The party had cleared out around ten leaving them alone, “I was just realized in that sort of family.” Dabbing her hands on a towel she flipped the bangs from her eyes. Jacob listed the back of trash onto one of the chairs.
“I understand.” He laughed, “Had no siblings so everything I found out was in my preteen years when internet entered the home.” He remembered back to the images splashed out of the men on his old XP computer. The moment he learned about sex he also learned he was gay.
“Mark really wasn’t that great. I’m definitely more than okay with Richard.” Kylie picked up a pan and pressed it beneath the surface of the water. Kylie had a knack for associating her exes. Jacob moved over to a small island on wheels situated between them. Jacob hadn’t seen Richard in person since the Halloween party she had had more than six months ago. However the image he had taken from Kylie’s phone of that man in the shower, it was ingrained in his mind. He’d lost track of how many times he’d gotten off to that picture over the course of the past few months.
“Who did you have to compare him with anyway?”
“Well Richard now.” She bobbed her head back and forth. Scraping a small towel against the ban she lifted it nonchalantly from the water to check out her work before submerging it again. “He makes me feel a lot like,” She searched for the word, “fuller now.”
“Whoa. TMI.” Jacob said loudly before laughing. His hand worked across the surface of the small island gathering small toothpicks and plastic silver wear. Biting his lip, he was well aware why that man would fill anything up. The image of his cock soft was overwhelming. Just beneath the stream of small bubbles and suds was the five inch soft dick, thick as a can. Kylie had said when hard Richard met about eight inches and it was believable.
“Well you saw.” Kylie finally placed the pan into the strainer before going for her next obstacle. Jacob however was finding his attention taken by the growth of the small dick in his pants. It didn’t take much time at all for his one inch softie to reach its full four inches. “Still, can you honestly believe someone would think he’s small?”
“Clearly she was the slightest bit slutty.” Jacob laughed awkwardly. He was well aware his dick made no bulge in anything he wore but he wasn’t about to risk moving from the side of the wooden island separating him from being noticed. Kylie was never aware he had taken the photo from her phone after she had shown him her boyfriend’s cock and he wasn’t about to let her find out.
“Slightly?” She repeated. A splash of water jumped from one side of the sing to another. She turned to glance back at Jacob who smiled, “Honestly he can be slightly overwhelming. Especially when we first started having sex.” She winked and went back to work on the dishes. Jacob didn’t doubt it was difficult. He had only seen Richard soft and the guy was four times his soft. That mushroom shaped head alone was the size of his dick soft. He couldn’t imagine that man hard, though he tried many a night.

“We are really sharing right now aren’t we.” Jacob laughed trying to take away the awkwardness in the room. Kylie laughed, another dish immerged from the bath and landed in the strainer. Jacob looked down at the toothpicks and spoons he’d gathered and did nothing with.
“Yes we are! You saw how big he is.”
“Yeah.” Jacob nodded without her seeing. That was a huge understatement. Finally he turned to a small closet door and pulled out a plastic bag. He could feel the small boner in his black dress pants shift slightly as he turned.
“It feels nice being so filled. Actually…” Kylie danced as Jacob gathered the trash into the small grocery store bag. His eyes moved up to his friend, “really feeling it during sex. Mark didn’t offer that at all. Mark was only four and a half inches, it was so small.” Jacob stopped in the middle of pushed the spoons into the plastic bag.
“Oh.” He said almost silently. There was a moment of silence and he laughed slightly. Kylie shook her head and turned around.
“No, Jacob you don’t understand, it was really small.” She pointed out, waving a red spatula through the air for effect. Jacob just watched her, “He was probably only four inches, I’m being generous.” Jacob just starred at Kylie turned back and laughed. He placed the plastic bag on the island and glanced down at the nonexistent bulge his dick wasn’t creating.
“That is kinda…” he started but Kylie interrupted.
“Yes it is! I could hardly feel it. I feel mean saying that but it’s the truth.” She continued. Jacob smiled slightly. He couldn’t believe this was happening. Was his friend really complaining about how small a guy was who was the same size as him? Sometimes I wonder what it will be like for him with different women. I kind of feel bad... for the both of them…” She laughed. Jacob looked about the room. He couldn’t believe she just assumed he wasn’t the same small size Mark was. She just assumed he was bigger than four inches. In fact he was lucky to reach for inches.
“That does sound kind of small” He tried to play along.
“I mean don’t get me wrong I’m sure some people would like it but I don’t see how.” She picked up the last pan used that day and placed half of it in the oily water, “It’s like there is nothing there.”
“I can imagine” He laughed to himself.

D

deleted518773

Jacob lied in his head the AC blasted a few feet away keeping the night quiet. He moved some pillows behind his back to get more comfortable. Slowly he slipped his black basketball shorts down his body latching onto his boxers as they went over his thighs. There on display pointing skyward was his four inch dick. Running his hand over it Jacob frowned. Much to his dismay it probably wasn’t even his full four inches tonight. He lowered slightly trying to get the most out of his dick as he could. It didn’t help much. His dark pubic hair surrounded the length of his uncut cock. Unlike most guys his size he didn’t remove it to seem bigger, he knew no attempt to create the illusion of size would make it bigger plus being shave he looked like he had the dick of a thirteen year old well into his twenties. Grabbing his dick he gave it a few strokes, or what he called strokes. His entire dick was engulfed beneath his hand so any attempted at a full stroke was impossible. Letting out a small moan he continued. He looked over at the new fleshlight he’d purchases earlier that day. He couldn’t have been more excited to try it out. It would be nice to have something other than himself touching his dick for once. Reaching over he took the large black tube and held it next to his dick. It was more than twice the nice of his dick. He smiled imagining that there were some guys out there that could probably fill this thing. He felt a heat fill his body. Untwisting the base it exposed a soft pink mount that beveled up into the shape of lips. It really looked nothing like a mouth but he wasn’t to concerned about the image. The only other fleshlight he had was a small cheap knock off he’d tossed a long while ago. He twisted the other end of the tube revealing a small whole for the air flow. He had to admit his dick would probably fit better in that then the intended hole. Much to his disappointment his dick was already going soft. Quickly he took his dick back in hand and sat the fleshlight on the bed next to him. He grabbed the small tube of lube next to him and squeezed the small plastic surface and the cold lubricant slipped over the head of his cock and hand. He couldn’t wait to try this out but he wanted to be ready. His hand slipped off his dick so easily with the added lube. He growled to himself before leaning back further. Slowly he lifted the faux mouth and moved it to the tip of his cock. He smiled as he slipped it over the soft purple-pink surface of his dick head. Easily his cock slowly in. Within a moment the entire four inches was consumed. Jacob’s smile much like his dick disappeared. Moving the tube back up to the head and back, down his shoulders dropped. It couldn’t have been more loose. He moved the take mouth back up and down a few more times. There was no pressure, barley any stimulation. He stopped and just starred at the black tube surrounding his dick. Not only did his dick not even reach halfway into the fleshlight but the tube was so lose he could barely feel a thing. This toy had been designed for a bigger guy, or at least someone average. He moved it up and down a few more times imagining the size of dick he’d need to actually fill the length of the fleshlight. He would at least need to be six inches in length to be considered average and that was still a long ways off from his dick. The tube continued to move up and down the length of his small dick. He’d ran into those guys time and time again. They were always so confident, cocky at time, leaders who had no fear. It was as if their bigger cocks actually instilled them with a courage not given to guys his size. It was unfathomable to know there were men with dicks three or four inches while others like Kylie’s boyfriend were packing eight and nine inches, twice the size of his own. Those dicks were incredible, so masculine. Jacob winced as he thrust he pelvis forward and his first and only shot a cum blew into the tube, he knew without seeing anything that followed was a few dribbles of cum before his body calmed within seconds as if nothing had even happened. He lied there looked at the fleshlight still on his dick that was already soft. He smiled and closed his eyes. Most guys were brought down by their lack of size, it only gave him a strong appreciation of what he was clearly lacking.

D

deleted518773

The sun beat down on the water’s edge. Jacob looked out over the lake that shimmered beneath the trees where the sun hit the reflection. The laughter of children and shouting parents filled the air all around them.
“It’s so hot out today!” Beth jumped forward. She was wearing a blue one piece suit that still managed to put her full chest on perfect display. Jacob smiled to himself. It was moments like this he realized how gay he really was. Those breasts meant nothing to him. His eyes drifted over to the man who stood a few feet away. Richard was much darker then the both of them, scruff traced the rough edge of his jaw. Slamming down a large duffle he stepped around the picnic table showing of his slim frame. Richard was such a strange size just above this but not near overweight. A trail of golden brown hair trailed from his bellybutton to the trim of his grey trunks that matched the same shade of his eyes. Kylie was certainly the one who picked it out for him.
“Isn’t that a good thing?” Jacob laughed. He wasn’t even listening to her anymore. His eyes had fallen to the large bulge in Richard’s shorts. Slowly those shorts disappeared inside his eys revealing the large cock he’d been jerking too for a few months.
“I guess so!” Kylie ran to the picnic table. Jacob shook his head pulling himself back to the moment. What was she talking about? He glanced down at his tank top and jeans.
“Hey Richard.” Jacob said moving over to the table and grabbing at his blue tote. Reaching inside he pulled put his pink trunks.
“Zup.” The man nodded in his direction. Jacob felt his mouth run dry. His dark, firm biceps firmed as he reached for a large bag of coal lifting it onto the table bench. Kylie moved around the table and pulled open a cooler.
“Nothing. “
“I don’t know about you two but I’m pretty stoked to be here!” Kylie shouted. She pulled out a soda and flipped open the tab. Quickly she tipped the can back.
“I just wanna get in the water.” Jacob tilted his head towards the lake where families were sprawled out over the sand. Moving to a small build in grill Richard lifted the black grating from the charcoal stained surface.
“Richard are you starting the burgers?” Kylie asked. She plopped down on the bench.
“I’m not doing that yet, we just got here.” The man said placing the metal sheet down beside him. Jacob watched as the thin fabric strained over the surface of his almost defined bulge.
“Yeah we can probably wait on those.” Jacob laughed. Kylie slapped her hand to his arm. Suddenly he was aware he was starring, did she know this?
“Do I look fat?” She asked. Jacob couldn’t help but smile.
“No of course not.” He replied almost automatically. Stepping back Jacob sighed. This was absorbing his mind. He had to step away. It was getting warm out here and he was sure it wasn’t the 80 degree weather.
“I’ll be right back,” he waved his hand through the air, “I need to get in my trunks.” Quickly he scurried off hoping the slight boner in his pants wasn’t completely visible. Making the long trail along the grassy field with the occasional trees he held the trunks tightly in his hands with the socks hidden beneath.

The dimly lit bathroom smelled terrible. Jacob had moved into the far corner of the long rows of door less stalls. He slipped off the small flipflops he’d been wearing while making sure not to touch the gross surface of the floor with his feet. Listening closely he quickly slipped off his long dark blue jeans grabbing his boxers as they passed. Instantly he could have sworn he heard a rustle in the room. He thought he’d entered alone. Taking a step forward to peer out into the tiled hall he slipped over the pink shoe and tumbled. Quickly he gained his footing lifting himself up right to stare into the eyes of Richard. He watched the man’s eyes fall down his body before flying back up.
“Whoa Sorry man!” Richard shouted and moved on by. Jacob was without words. Rushing back into the stall suddenly beyond embarrassed. He wasn’t sure if Richard had saw him. Looking down he saw the small inch dick pointing out just above his balls. Reaching down he grabbed the blue swim trunks and slipped the over his body. Leaning back against the wooden walls of the small stall he listened to a stream of water splashing against a porcelain toilet. Richard had just come to take a piss. Jacob couldn’t help but see that large 8 inch cock lightly placed in his hands, the yellow stream of piss slamming against the surface in front of him.
“Shit” He murmured. He had fantasies of this man discovering the size of his dick but he had never wanted them to be real. Jacob was well aware it wouldn’t go any further than this. Taking a deep breath he moved to the socks he left on small bench at the corner of the stall. Grabbing them he pushed them in the front of his trucks. Arranging them just so in the front of his trunks he took a step back and reached down for his jeans.

“Haha! Its freezing!” Kylie said stepping out of the water. Instantly she grabbed a pink and white striped tall from the sand. Jacob was close behind. As soon as he immerged from the water the cold air slapped him across his entire body. He reached for his blue towel he made sure matched his trunks.
“Thought you said it was hot?” he winked to Kylie who turned to head back to the grassy field where Richard had fled only moments before. Jacob could hear snickering just down the beach’s edge. Glancing at a group of girls he could have sworn they were looking at him. He pawned it off as paranoia but still quickly looked down at the bulge created by the sock he’d stuffed in before leaving the restroom. It was still in place and as far as he could tell didn’t look all too unusual.
“Well I have an excuse now!” She shouted. As they came closer to the picnic area the smell of hamburgers filled the air. Just over the other side of the bench Richard stood in front of the grill. A small trail of smoke ticked out the back and looped almost around his head, “Are those about done?” Kylie said reaching into one of her bags.
“Just a little longer.”
“Where’s my hand sanitizer?” She asked. Jacob pushed the water from his skin with the towel before dropping it on the small section of the picnic table he had claimed.
“I think you left it in the car with that blue bag.” Richard said flipping one of the burgers.
“Shit. You’re right. I’m gonna go grab it.” Kylie moved around the table. Running the towel through her short auburn hair she laid it on the bench.
“I’ll come.” Jacob suggested but she waved her hand in the air.
“No, no you stay I’ll grab it.” She shouted and continued on her way. Jacob looked out over the large field that lay between the lake front as the parking lot. Sometimes that long trek seemed to go on forever. He smiled. Turning his attention he grabbed one of the plates off the table and carried it his way.
“Do you need any help?” He asked lifting the plate into the air. Richard smiled and took it from him before turning back to his work.
“No I got it.” He said so simply. Jacob just watched him for a moment before stepping back. Richard had never been so close to him but he was never so short. Jacob took a step back and was about to turn when he saw Richard look his way and smile again, “What?” Jacob suddenly said louder then he’d intended. Glancing Kylie’s way she was already far down the field just where the parking lot began. Besides the endless shouting kids in the distance all was silence between them.
“So…” He said almost too softly, Jacob felt like he had to learn forward, “what are you stuffing with? Socks?” Jacob felt his throat go dry. Did Richard really just ask him that. Jacob took a step back towards the table behind him
“What are you talking about?” he laughed and took another step. Richard flipped two of the burgers onto the plastic plate and glanced his way. His hazel eyes traveled the length of Jacob’s body before looking back at what he was doing.
“That’s certainly not you you’re packing.” Again everything went silent, “ So quiet. “ Richard let loose a small chuckle, “Am I right?”
“No I was just cold.” Jacob found himself saying. He wasn’t about to play pretend as if he didn’t know what the man was talking about, “You know water, swimming, cold, shrinkage, all of that.” Richard nodded.
“Too bad you hadn’t gone swimming yet.” He grinned and placed the last burger on the plate. Surveying the empty grill he took a step back and turned so easily and moved towards the table as if they weren’t having this conversation at all. Jacob’s eyes fell to the bulge created in Richard’s shorts. This man wasn’t even hard. Jacob swallowed. This wasn’t happening. He could feel his own dick stiffening behind the socks.
“I personally was a tad cold.” Jacob said allowed. Turning he watched Richard take his place at the table. Moving around Richard was avoiding eye contact.
“I always assumed gay guys had smaller dicks.” The man snickered. Reaching for a bag of buns he began untwisting the small wire tie. Jacob stood there speechless. Finally Richard glanced up, “You want what you don’t have I guess, right?”
“What are you guys talking about?” Kylie’s voice suddenly sounded. Jacob looked up at the girl who was now carrying a small bag she tossed onto the wooden bench. Jacob forced a smile.
“Nothing, the foods done.” Richard gestured to the plate of burgers.
“Yes!” Kylie practically pounced at the table. Jacob stood only a moment longer before announcing the had to run to the restroom before eating. Kylie nodded but it was Richard’s slight smile that caught his attention. It was as if the man could read his mind and knew he was about to rub one out before returning to eat.

moloko

Experimental Member
Media
this is really well written and more than exciting. it's getting hotter and hotter...
thanks so far! but please continue!

D

deleted518773

Jacob quickly moved into the small restroom at the far end of the mall. He had been waiting to use the restroom for what felt like forever. Opening the door he bit his lip. There was only one stall that had already been taken an three urinals. Cursing under his breath he moved to the porcelain bowl at the far side of the wall. He couldn’t stand using these things. Pulling his dick out passed the zipper of his pants was hard enough but to whip his dick out in public was ridiculous. He didn’t understand why they had invented these things. Hesitating he looked to the graffiti sprawled out over the stall wall. He could always wait? He bounced in spot for a moment. There was no way.
“Damn.” He muttered and turned to the bowl. Unzipping his jeans he slowly slipped his fingers in finding the edge of his boxers slit. He squeezed his eyes shut as he pulled the inch penis through his boxers, thrusting forward slightly he tried his best to get his dick passed the rim of his jeans. Suddenly the bathroom door came open and he could hear the pointless chatter of a child. Jacob moved closer the urinal trying to had the small dick in his fingertips. A taller older mad walked up to the urinals taking the one closest to the stall. A small boy stood close behind. The man had a thick dark beard trimmed close to his face. With ease he unzipped his dark denim and pulled large uncut cock from his jeans. It was dark and beer can thick. Just at the edge of his zipper he could see a tuft of thick dark pubes. Jacob blushed when he felt he might be starring. He couldn’t handle this. Jacob was far to pee shy for this and the small child standing a few feet away chattering at something at school wasn’t helping. Focusing on the tiled wall in front of him he tried his best to ignore them. A large splash hit the surface of the toilet in front of them and for the briefest moment he thought it was himself but he knew he never made such a loud stream. The man beside him let out a moan and with that Jacobs felt his own stream release with a few dribbles that grew into a small trickle.
“Are you done yet?” The small boy demanded. Jacob winced trying to focus on peeing, “Dad, daddy that man has a peepee small like mine.” Those words caught his ears. Glancing quickly down at the boy in a tee-shirt and jeans, sure enough the small child was looking at him. Subtly Jacob moved forward. He could feel his skin heat up.
“Shhhh, Trevor.” The large man hushed his son.
“Well he does.” The little child continued, “You said you get bigger.”
“Trevor go to your mom.” The man’s voice was stern and demanding and with no hesitation his stream continued. Jacob glanced at the large dick in his hand. He stood so straight, posture perfect unaffected by the eyes round him.
“Da-A-a-A-ad!” the child whined.
“I said go. I can’t deal with you today.” The man said. The boy growled before turning and walking out the bathroom door, “Sorry about that.” The man laughed. Jacob forced a chuckled and looked back at the tile wall, “Hey.” The man’s voiced sounded. Jacob glanced over, his eyes landed on the dick the man was shaking free of piss before tucking it away beneath his jeans and sipping it up, “it’ll get bigger as you get older, you’re like fifteen right? You got some time.” The man turned and walked past the sinks without washing his hands. Jacob stood in silence, he was twenty three. Finally as his stream ended he stepped slightly back. Unable to shake his dick free of piss he reached for a few paper towels and dabbed it dry, squeezing and excess free of the tip and tossed it in the trash. Zipping back up he looked at he closed stall. The man still hadn’t left. He knelt to the ground and peered under the stall. He felt his heart stop. There had been no one in it at all.

moloko

Experimental Member
Media
it's really hard to keep waiting. both your stories are awesome and i really hope you are going to continue. thank you! :)

D

deleted518773

The leaves overhead tussled about creating an almost deafening sound. As the noise settled Jacob looked to Richard who was trying his best to start a small fire in a little clearing. Kylie threw a bag to the ground beside him and looked Jacob’s way. With a cheesy grin on her face she moved around the broken ground and lightly shoved her friend.
“How on Earth did you convince me to do this?” Jacob shuttered. The thought of spending the night in the middle of the forest certainly didn’t appeal to him.
“The canoeing tomorrow.” She poked. Jacob nodded in agreement. The evening was still pretty warm but the light taste of autumn lingered just beyond the sunset.
“I don’t know why I’m so excited about that I can’t even swim.” His mind drifted back to the lake they ahd spent so much time at. He mostly just waded around. It was a sad thought knowing summer would soon be coming to an end. College was supposed to start up soon.
“Richard, when are your friend coming tomorrow?” Kylie asked suddenly bringing Jacob back to.
“They said before ten which should be good if we don’t head out till ten thirty.” A small spark kicked form the stone in Richard’s hands. Jacob watched closely. This had been the first time he’d seen Richard since the lake and as far as he knew the man hadn’t said a word to Kylie. He smiled to himself. Why would he?
“Is Samantha coming, I can’t stand her.”
“You know she isn’t coming since the last time you two were together.” Richard flicked the stone one more time and a small flame lifted. Quickly he reached for a small pile of brush he’d gathered at his side.
“Good. I’m gonna grab the tent?” Kylie said turning to Jacob who followed for a few steps. The truck was parked just beyond a small grouping of trees. Jacob could almost see the faded red in the distance.
“Do you need any help?” he asked stopping.
“No I’m good, it’s not nearly as heavy as it looks.” She laughed and almost skipped off. He smiled to himself. She was always so care free. Hearing a cough he turned to look at Richard he had finally built up a decent flame. No sooner did Jacob realize what was going on a bag of small hotdogs fell at his feet.
“Here why don’t you make yourself useful and grab the wieners I know you’ll like that job?” Richard said before pulling another bag from the small blue cooler. Jacob picked up the hotdogs and began to fiddle with the ‘easy-open’ tab. He could feel Richard’s eyes on him. Looking up the man was smiling, “Jealous?”
“Huh?”
“Of how big they are.” He snickered to himself. In a swift move the man got to his feet the tight black tank stretch at its sides. Richard ran his hands through his dark hair stood looking at the fire he had made.
“Will you stop with that, dude.” Jacob almost hissed glancing back he could see Kylie coming around the trees, “It’s not funny.” His friend was struggling, Placing the hotdogs on a small stone he went to his friend’s aid, “I thought you said that wasn’t heavy.” Taking one of the sides and helped he move the tent to the large open space.
“I kind of lied.” She gestured her head and Jacob let it go. He pulled one of the large strings free from around the bade and the large tent slowly unfurled. Glancing over at the Richard the man had already opened the hotdogs he’d left behind and had begun back towards the truck. Jacob couldn’t help but notice the way his ass fit his jeans so perfectly.
“Okay how do we set this thing up?” Jacob said trying to pull his mind away from his friend’s boyfriend. Kylie pulled one long side of the tent outward then stopped.
“Like this.” She muttered slightly confused.
“Okay you two look like idiots I’ll get it in a moment.” Richard strong voice filled the small camp site. Jacob hadn’t heard him come back. The man flipped the tab on a coke and gulped some of it down. Kylie placed her hand on her hip.
“Excuse me!” She protested. Jacob didn’t have time for another one of their fights.
“So I need to use the restroom…” he muttered, “Where do I go.”
“Uh…” Kylie looked at him, “you go in the forest.” Jacob just starred at her dumfounded.
“You have got to be kidding me right. I thought this place had one of those shanty bathrooms or something.”
“No. Gotta use the forest.” Kylie laughed and gestured to the wilderness around them, “Be lucky all you have to do is whip it out. “ Richard laughed a few feet away. Kylie turned to her boyfriend. Jacob could feel his heart slamming against his chest, “What’s so funny?”
“Nothing.” The man said with a huge grin on his face. Kneeling down he lifted the edge of the large tent and pulled it aside.
“Ughh Fine I’ll be back.” Jacob muttered and slowly stepped back and turned. He watched as Richard took one final chug of his coke and toss the can carelessly aside. The last thing he heard was Kylie yelling some sort of profanity.

Jacob stood near a large tree in the forest he had picked. He had walked a good distance away before he’d decided to actually take the chance. He wondered if men with bigger dicks were this cautious. The light from the setting sun sent an orange haze through the broken woods. Pulling the zipper of his shorts down he reached carefully inside and pulled out the inch of his dick. His mind immediately flashed back to the bathroom at the mall.
“What up.” The voice immerged so quickly and he felt a hand on his back. Jacob stumbled and quickly tucked his dick away.
“Jesus, what are you doing!?” he turned to see Richard holding a flashlight. The man laughed. He dropped the flashlight on the ground and quickly pulled at his zipper. Jacob suddenly turned his head away from the man. He clenched his fist. He wanted to bad to look.
“I had to take a piss too.” The sound of his piss began hitting the dead leaves. Jacob slowly moved away from the man making sure to keep his eyes fixed on a long slender branch where a squirrel shook by.
“And you couldn’t have picked a better spot.” Jacob groaned. He really did have to pee. Glancing back quickly he moved towards one of the trees a few feet away and pulled just the tip of his dick out.
“Kylie was worried about your ass. So I’m here to protect you.” He laughed. Jacob closed his eyes and tried to focus, “Are you pee shy too?”
“Dude will you stop with all this insulting stuff!” Jacob said suddenly. He could feel himself about to let it go when Richard’s hand fell flat on his back leaving a slight sting, “It’s so unnecessary.” Jacob turned slightly. The man’s hand didn’t move and much to his shock a stream of golden piss splashed against the ground next to him. Richard was still going right next to him. Jacob felt his throat run dry. The dick he’d long for, dreamt about was an arm’s length away. He dared not look.
“Fine fine.” The older man said. There was a pause, Jacob felt beyond awkward, he still hadn’t started. As Richard’s piss disappeared he could feel the man shaking and dick and tucking it away. The sound of that zipper seemed like thunder. Another pause.
“Stop looking at me.” Jacob said, “God and I’m the gay one?”
“I ain’t gay, trust me.” Richard said. Without hesitation he moved around Jacob and leaned back against a tree. His eyes again fell to the small nub immerged outside his shorts. Jacob turned away, “I know how to make a girl moan. I don’t think you’d be capable of doing so even if you were straight.”
“You said you’d stop.” Jacob felt relieved when a small trickle began.
“I said fine. Never said I’d stop.” Richard laughed, “If you’d hurry and finish we could get back…” And with that the small trickle was gone. Jacob cursed under his breath, this couldn’t be happening. There was a rustle of leaves, “Seriously please tell me you can reach past your zipper.” Jacob looked up to see Richard looking down at his dick.
“You’re so not funny!” Jacob said. He groaned and began walking away finding a new spot a few feet away. He could hear Richard a few steps behind him. He honestly wasn’t going to leave him alone. Jacob felt a small heat build in his chest. He had to admit he kind of didn’t want to. “So tell me are you always the bottom? I mean your tiny cock really isn't good for anything.” Those words rang out. Jacob bit his lip, “Is it hard for you to turn guys on? I mean you’re gay don’t you think other gay guys would want…” Richard paused, “I don’t know a man who HAS a penis.” He chuckled.
“I really don’t have a choice in the matter do I.”
“Clearly” The man’s chuckle turned to a full on laugh he wasn’t about to hide. Jacob looked down to the penis reaching just beyond the crotch of his shorts.
“Dude stop.”
“I can't imagine what I would do if I had a dick that small. I’d be so embarrassed.” Richard continued. Jacob pushed his one inch dick back into his shorts. He couldn’t even tell how far the older boy was from where he was standing, “Do you ever walk around naked? I bet you get more than a few people looking at that.”
“Oh my god.” Jacob hissed and zipped up his pants, “I think I can hold it.” He said turning. He glared at the man. Richard’s slight facial raised as he smiled. Jacob moved by hitting his arm as he walked.
“So does Kylie know how small you are?” Richard asked. Jacob stopped dead in his tracks and tuned. Richard he leaned down to pick up the flash light. A look of horror was mapped out over Jacob’s face.
“Richard, don’t please.” Jacob begged. The man stood back upright and watched the younger boy for a moment.
“Why would she care? Why do you care?” He asked but didn’t wait for a response, “Does having a small penis bother you? Do you not want people to know?”
“Just please Richard.” Jacob repeated. The man put his hand in the air.
“Fine fine.” Jacob just watched him, “I’m serious I won’t say anything…”
“Thank you.”
“about you mini clitoris.”

D

deleted518773

Jacob woke up on the hard ground of the small maroon tent. It was so dark. Overhead he could hear the settling of nature. The noises of the trees, and the sound of small bugs that gave him the creeps. He was about to fix the uncomfortable pillow beneath his head when he noticed a strange sound he hadn’t a moment before. It was a slight groan every few moments. He stayed quiet suddenly afraid for his life until the noises became a voice.
“Richard he’s going to hear.” The soft whisper of Kylie’s voice was barely audible from their tent a few feet away.
“You’re the one making noise.” Richard said softly. There was a rustle and the groans from Kylie continued. Jacob’s eyes widen. He could not believe they were doing this so close to where he was. He had no doubt this was Richard’s idea. Who else could be so turned on in the middle of this natural hell? A few of the moans became a little louder. Jacob could feel his small dick stiffening in his shorts. His eyes closed. So easily he found himself in their tent but Kylie was nowhere in sight. Instead the stud with the nine inch cock was forcefully pushing the length into him. Jacob’s hand slipped down to his shorts pulling his now stiff four inches. Gripping it with three of his fingers and began slowly jerking his dick. He tried his best not to make a sound. Kylie’s moans grew but quickly hushed back down. Jacob was trying his best to make out Richard’s voice. Every now and again he caught a grunt of two. As if it his prayers had been answered Richard’s moans grew louder and Jacob knew it was almost over. With one final gasp of air and a slow moan he could hear Richard move back. Jacob’s mouth moved open as his own orgasm overtook him. Just as expect a small trail of cum dribbled out and down his hand.

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the new installment CumDumpster25. Hope you have time to write some more to continue "Best Friends." I am wondering why you think these stories should be categorized as GAY ? To me they are just great SPH stories, and that really isn't specifically a gay topic.

D

deleted518773

Thank you. This is jsut a little soemthing I do when I have spare time so I might have gaps between updates. But I'm glad you like it. I have 'gay' as a tag beause the main character is gay so it kinda jsut made sense haha

D

deleted518773

“Eeeee!” Jacob let out a loud yelp as the canoe whipped to the right. Looking over into the river that surrounded them the water whipped viciously as the edges of the river. The river certainly wasn’t the largest he’d ever seen.
“I think we about tipped!” Kylie shouted from the front of the second canoe only a few feet away. Jacob looked her way. Kylie led the large dark ‘ship’. Much to her dismay Samantha sat right behind her with an unnamed brunette behind her. Jacob held a large ore in his arms really unsure of what to do with it. He could hear Samantha shout something and Kylie rolled her eyes. Jacob knew without words she was cussing the girl under her breath. Looking back to his own canoe he was surrounded by a group of men only one of which he knew. Richard controlled the front of the line with Jacob just behind the Ethan and Mathew behind him. He had met both the men at one of Kylie’s Halloween parties but had never been this close to them. Jacob cringed. A large isle covered in trees took center stage as the pair of canoes kicked at the river. Jacob pulled at the orange flotation jacked around his body.
“Where are you going? Kylie shouted over the rapids. This wasn’t nearly as fun as Jacob had imagined. Looking about he realized there canoe was splitting off from Kylie’s.
“Wanna race for it!” Richard shouted, “First one to that huge oak tree we they meet up, wins!” His voice bellowed as the canoes slowly slipped apart.
“I don’t know where the tree is!” Jacob yelled for his life.
“Don’t piss yourself!” Ethan laughed behind him. He couldn’t stand the arrogant blonde. Kylie nodded to Jacob as the isle finally split them apart. The canoe jerked to the pace of the river. Richard maneuvered around a large grouping of rocked where a tree knelt ready to fall any day.
“Oh shit!” Mathew from the back hissed. Jacob could barely hear it. He’d never been in this position before but he could tell it wasn’t good. The water was picking up speed and Richard had begun struggling to avoid the sides of the isle as the river decreased.
“Richard get control!” Ethan shouted.
“I got it.”
“I don’t know what I’m doing.” Jacob shouted as the canoe flipped. Small waves whipped around him. Instantly the jacket pulled him to the surface of the water. Gasping he looked about at the men scattered around him. He could barely make out Richard trying to grab at the canoe as he quickly pushed himself to nearest short. Grabbing at the edge he hoisted himself up in the dirty covered land. He could feel someone come up beside him but he wasn’t prepared to look, “I’m okay.” He gasped.
“You alright?” one of them had shouted. Jacob rubbed at his eyes and looked around.
“I’m fine. Ethan?” Richard’s voice rang out.
“Yep. Canoe seems alright.” Ethan tried his best to pull the overweight canoe. Richard waded his way into the river and grabbed onto a portion and helped him pull. Jacob bit his lip and stood up. He had refused to be with this all male team before they had even got into the canoes.
“It’s fine its fine.” Mathew whipped his hair about. He still had ahold of one of the ores.
“I think we may have lost an ore.” Jacob brushed his hands over his body still pushing off the excess water as Richard and Ethan made it to land with the canoe close behind.
“You’re not gonna get dry that way princess.” Ethan laughed. Jacob glared at him.
“Why the hell did they send me with you guys!” He shouted. His voice bounced off the trees that surrounded the small opening to the river, “I knew I should have been with Kylie. She’s probably killing Samantha as we speak. I can’t even swim, I probably about died.”
“Do you ever stop bitching?” Ethan said moving further up the walk. Richard moved past him pulling of his neon colored vest.
“Bitches gonna bitch.” Mathew said letting out a loud belch. Jacob’s lip curled.
“Ugh. Straight guys are disgusting! I swear I’m never…” His words disappeared as he felt his pink swim trunks fall forcefully to the ground.
“Oh shit!” Ethan lost out a loud laugh as Jacob’s shrunken nub was exposed to the two men. Quickly Jacob pulled the pink shorts back up at his dick and turned to Richard who stood just a foot behind him, clearly the one to blame.
“What the hell, Richard!” he shouted.
“Everything was so serious, I thought we all needed a good laugh!” he announced. Jacob looked back to Mathew who was covering his mouth.
“Damn bro your dick is small.” Ethan was the first to say it allowed.
“It’s the water!” Jacob said taking a few steps back, he wasn’t about to have Richard behind him this entire time. The dark haired man grabbed at the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his chest revealing the less then this body beneath.
“No, it’s always that small. It was the same size when I ran into him in that bathroom at the lake.” Richard pointed out as he twisted his shirt letting he water release.
“What the hell Richard! You said you wouldn’t say anything!”
“I said I wouldn’t say anything to Kylie.” He pointed out. Jacob could feel himself burning inside and all the while the small dick in his shorts was growing the slightest bit.
“How many fingers do you use to masturbate?” Ethan asked crossing his arms. Mathew let out in another fit of laughter.
“Oh God Ethan. I’m gonna bust a rib!”
“Pull your pants down we wanna see it.” Richard moved towards him back Jacob backed up a few stepped almost stumbling over a small mound of land.
“No.” He said almost too softly. Jacob held at the side of his shorts waiting for the older man to pounce at any moment.
“Dude your gay it’s not like you haven’t been naked in front of a guy before.” Mathew said moving up at Ethan, “Or haven’t you? Did he laugh too?”
“So are all the guys in your family small or is it just you? Does your dad realize what a disappointment your manhood is?” Ethan jabbed at his friend’s side, “My dad would die if he knew I had a piece that small.”
“I know right.” Richard looked there way.
“Can you really call it a MAN hood?” Mathew asked. He pulled at the strapped of his vest releasing himself from the constraints.
“A boy hood?” Richard added.
“More like an over grown clit.” Ethan continued and the group began laughing. Jacob looked around. He had to get out of here. He was fully hard now, not that anyone really noticed. Moving towards the trees he looked over the small mass of land they now found themselves on. They were at the very least on the mainland. Could he make it to where Kylie was?
“So can you even produce sperm with that thing?” Ethan suddenly asked
“Only when he’d ovulating!” Richard pointed out and the three men were laughing again. Jacob glanced down at the very small mound created by his erection. It was barely noticeable. His eyes instinctively moved to Richard’s bulge. The water pulled the shorts firm against his massive cock hidden beneath. Jacob lost his breath. With that Jacob turned and ran into the trees.
“Where are you going!?” One of them shouted.
“Dude get back here.” Richard yelled after him, “We’re just kidding around!”
“I ain’t kiddin shit!” Ethan laughed, “That dick is small.” And the friends were laughing against. Jacob could make out their distinct laughs as he disappeared into the soft forest.
He sat looking at the ground in front of him. Jacob wasn’t really sure where he was but he knew he could easily find his way back. It had been at least twenty minutes since he’d left Richard and his friends. He slightly wondered if they had met up with Kylie and her group yet. Leaning back against one of the trees he rubbed at the small bulge his dick created. He pushed aside his vest giving himself more room. He couldn’t believe he’d found himself here. All those times he’d jerked his dick to the thought of Richard’s stiff eight inch cock and now the very man he’d came to so many times was making fun of his dick at every opportunity. He pulled at the Velcro holding the crotch of his pants together. He pulled his three inches from his shorts and slowly moved three of his fingers over the length. ‘How many fingers do you use to masturbate?’, Ethan’s words rang in his ears. Jacob was sure Ethan probably used both his hands. He’d caught a glimpse of the outline of his dick when they’d first got in the canoes and the man sure was packing. His pace quickened over his little dick. He tried his best not to lose grip. How about Mathew? He was so arrogant as well. Did he have a big dick as well? Seven maybe eight inches. Jacob could feel his breath deepen. All of them were so much bigger then he was. And of course there was Richard who’s cock he had seen so many times in the photo he had taken from Kylie’s phone. That long thick shaft with a perfectly defined purple head. Jacob let out a small moan.
“You have got to be kidding me.” That voice was irritated. Jacob jerked up hiding his dick back in his shorts. Looking up Richard stood with his arms crossed only a few feet away. He hadn’t heard anyone coming. The look on the man’s face wasn’t happy, “You’re jerking off. To us?” He said. Jacob opened his mouth to speak but couldn’t find the words, “That’s disgusting.” He said taking a few steps forward towards the brunette lying back against one of the trees. He starred at the small bulge, “That’s you hard, is it like an inch bigger?”
“Please stop.” Jacob ran his hand over his small nub, he couldn’t help applying pressure to the small mound as he hid it. Looking up at Richard’s clearly disgusted face.
“No way am I stopping now.” Richard practically spit on the man beneath him “You’re jacking off to us, fag.” That word.
“That is so uncalled for!” Jacob shouted but made no effort to stand. He looked around. There was no way he could stand without being directly in front of Richard. Instead he found himself thrusting his small dick against the palm of his hand.
“Is it? Your entire hand covers your dick! And you have small hands.” Richard laughed. Jacob pushed more firmly at his crotch. The head of his dick slid against his wrist to the base of his fingers, “You do know mine takes two hands to cover and there is still some left over…” Richard stated with an conceited grin. Jacob’s face contorted and Richard’s head tilted, “Are you getting off on this…?”
“Fuck…” Jacob hissed under his breath, running his bulge over his hand against. His eyes fell to Richard’s rugged knees.
“So how big is that?” He asked, “Tell me fag.”
“Don’t call me that.” Jacob’s dick twitched at the word. Richard wasn’t moving, “Three.”
“What was that?”
“Its three inches.” Jacob said with his eyes fixated on the thick legs before him. Richard let out and uncontrollable laugh. Taking a few steps back, the older man coughed into his hand as his laughter took over. Jacob felt his breath deepen again as the head of his dick moved over his fingers.
“Wow, only three inches hard. That’s fucking embarrassing.” Richard leaned slightly forward, “Do men bust out laughing when they sneak a peek from the next urinal. Does it even stick out past your zipper for them to get a look at it?” Richard paused, “Oh, wait, I bet you use the stall don’t you.”
“No…” Jacob said under his breath thinking of the last time he used the urinal. What that father had said, what his son had said. Jacob thrust slightly forward hoping Richard wasn’t seeing this. How pathetic he must look.
“On the positive side, I guess you know what it feels like to have someone suck your cock down to your pubes.” Richard laughed, “I have only ever experienced that once. But then, you will never know what it feels like to stretch a someone, fag”
“No… Please stop.” Jacob groaned. His dick pulsed beneath his shorts, “That’s seriously mean dude.”
“Then why do you keep rubbing your bulge?” Richard nodded his head towards his hand moving ever so slightly over his dick over and over again, “If you can call that a bulge. To be honest, I don't think my cock has been as small as you nub since I was 8 years old.” He let out a small chuckle and watched as Jacob’s lips parted and a small moan escaped.
“Fuck… ugh.” Jacob’s hips bucked as the small dribble of cum escaped his dick smearing the front of his pink swim trunks. Ever so quickly his three inch dick disappeared into his pubic hair again.
“Wow.” Richard said standing upright again, “That’s seriously fucked up. “
“Please…” Jacob begged unsure of what he wanted.
“Clean yourself up and get back to the canoe, queer.” Richard said so easily. Turning the older man began his walk back to where they had once been. Jacob lingered there a moment longer drowning in embarrassment and humiliation of allowing a straight man watch him get off to his words.