The 7 inch club

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 7.5 x 5.5 and am perectly happy with my length, although some extra girth would be good. Never had complaints from women although some have said "stop" when i go balls deep - probably technique rather than size?? Yeah, a good length and slim is fine overall - no complaints in 30 yrs of fucking can't be a bad thing.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually love my cock I can still enjoy surprising girls, I can fill them and fuck them longer and i can bury my hammer in em deep. My girl still can't take all of me off the bat. My girl tells me she's had some big meat, she couldn't suck him very well because her mouth got sore, She couldn't fuck for very long for the same reason, and they were lazy lovers, they figured all they needed was the pole. I am surprised to hear these big guys all With numbers drastically over the world stats and records. I've measured at max arousal 7.8" The second one is at semi flaccid. Smallest (iced) I'm definetly a grower. I little tough in the ol locker room only way to show your calibre is to freak everyone out.

Wheres the 7.8 pic???

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr Cumalot it's cute. J/K lol. Thing is quite large, most regular girls don't come across something like that. My current gf has had about 30 partners. In her younger years she hung out with a group of girls that where pretty snobby. All guys had to be tall, lean, good looking etc. She has dated pretty much these type of guys exclusively herself. Out of the 30 or so guys she has told me I am one of the biggest and thickest ever at 6.5 X 6. She's told me how some tall abercrombie model type's have these thin penises or really short fat ones etc.

Out of 30 guys she has had two that she thought 1 being 9" and the other being 11". She thinks mine is 8" I've never bothered to correct her ; ). The 11' is probably a true 8 as she showed me with index fingers what the length was and thats what it seemed. I work with tape measure everyday so I know I'm pretty accurate. She described this penis as "the longest and thickest penis she'd ever seen in her life" and said it was enormous.

Point is your not very far off from being what an experienced, liberated very picky women would consider ENORMOUS. So let this rest dude. Your cock is quite large. You are not the largest on earth but blow most guys out of the water including myself and most women are quite thrilled with my penis.

stormy00001

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just creep into this group at 7in and most girls think this just right. However i do have a problem if a girl is not really wet because of my girth and many times ive had to use lube. Never had any complaints though and many have said its the biggest they have had and love the stuffed full and stretched feeling :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Krisp my missus says I'm her fattest too. Do you think when a girl sees your 7 x 6 they think its longer than it is due to the fat appearance?

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Krisp my missus says I'm her fattest too. Do you think when a girl sees your 7 x 6 they think its longer than it is due to the fat appearance?

A fat cock sure looks shorter.

Look at this cock .. would you not see the ruler next to it you sure as hell would not guess it's almost 11 inches long.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thats what does surprise me is the amount of girls that HAVE encountered a really big one, but then again when you look at the stats, and 10% of men may be in the 8+ range, a girl only needs to sleep with 10 men and she could encounter one. 20 men, 2. And so on and so forth.

What stats are you looking at?

According to this page an 8+ inch cock would put you in the 99% percentile. And a 7"+ in the 95% percentile.

So 1 men in 100 are 8, probably even less if you have a 6+ girth. I've slept with one girl that I trust and where I know she had more than 100 guys and she told me I was 2nd biggest she ever had.

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm barely in the 7-inch club, but I've always had compliments, unsolicited, about my size. 7 legitimate inches (most guys say they're 7 but they're much smaller) is a lot of cock, especially if you've got a larger girth. I'm 7 x 5.5 (when fully hard), so judge it for yourself.

I do think that fat cocks look a lot shorter due to the girth. Check out the second pic of me, and I think you'd wonder if I was truly 7 inches. Not that 5.5 is insanely fat, but the thickness does make it look shorter.

Attachments

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What stats are you looking at?

According to this page an 8+ inch cock would put you in the 99% percentile. And a 7"+ in the 95% percentile.

So 1 men in 100 are 8, probably even less if you have a 6+ girth. I've slept with one girl that I trust and where I know she had more than 100 guys and she told me I was 2nd biggest she ever had.
I agree with this. I don't agree with who you quoted.

rrufuss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's some pics of my cock too, it's 7 and something inches long :wink:
Looks kinda short, don't know why:biggrin1: at least i am in the club :smile:

Attachments

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A fat cock sure looks shorter.

Look at this cock .. would you not see the ruler next to it you sure as hell would not guess it's almost 11 inches long.
Wow. It's probably a fake though. It looks to me like somebody superimposed a fat cock pic over a picture of two CDs and a ruler on a table.