The Amazing Snappin' Pussy

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a popular arrangement around of "Un bel di vedremo" queefed with great emotion performed at the Sydney Opera house. The Queefette would disolve into a full blown orgasm at every A flat.
Amazing.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So we have this wood burning stove and I put a log in last night. It made all sorts of popping, crackling noises and my wife exclaims, "Snappin' wood!" Which got me thinking...

What would be the cock counterpart to a snappin' pussy?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"..there are some women who have got the process of milking a man dry with their pussies..." : RUNCO

Yes, they do exist, I'm here to say.

"...I have only run across one in my life, and I hope I can run across another. It's hard to describe but the control this kind of woman have on her pussy is next to incredible. It feels as if hands are in there stoking your cock and blowing it at the same time..." : YESITSBIG

Exactly like your definition of it.

I have found this type of pussy on my second girlfriend. Yes, she was very tight but not the supper tight one. The way her pussy milking my cock like a magic hand made me cum within 5 mins everytime we had sex. It was a bit too much for me, really. But that was my best pussy milking ever in my life.

Thanks to this thread for reminding me about her alien pussy.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this the same as golden pussies ?

I prefer the idea that it is a freak of nature like being double jointed, rather than something anyone could perfect.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unfortunately by the time I met my 3rd wife, she had had surgery and lost the use of many of her abdominal muscles. She said that she had always been able to use her vaginal muscles to grip a guy so hard he couldn't pull out of her. She still had pretty good use of them, but I can just imagine what that had to be like. Most of the other women I've been with didn't have a clue about such things.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It dawned on me that the Pompoir milking action can be simulated by straightforward kegels like an ex of mine used to do. She'd do it only when I'd cum, but she'd squeeze real hard and pull me almost all the way out, relax while stroking me back in her, squeeze and pull me out again and so on and so on.

She was 5'0" and light as a feather. One time I came on top of her and, not wanting to crush her, I propped myself up on my arms (like the top end of a pushup). She did the same thing I described, but pulled herself up to me. So there I was blowing everything I had into her and she was pulling herself up, fucking me. I'd call it monkey style sex if I had to name that one.

Last edited: