the best virtual blowjob ever

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can go to options and just click "Auto" then she does the work for you and he will cum shortly.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
You'll see a little white Spunk-Bar ™ in the bottom right hand corner after she's been sucking for a couple of minutes - just keep her gagging on that virtual meat...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll see a little white Spunk-Bar ™ in the bottom right hand corner after she's been sucking for a couple of minutes - just keep her gagging on that virtual meat...
More accurately please? I must have the chick on this dudes dick for I dunno how long and no jizz.
Check that; I followed your clue and did it, and after a few minutes the screen flashed and there it was. Now if you could show me how to keep it constant or what key does it.

Last edited:

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nobody's answered my question yet; How do you make the guy cum in the original?

I had her suck just the head for 4 or 5 times then start swiping your mouse back and forth until she is going balls deep and then pulling off totally. When you start to see the bottom right flash white a little stay on that cock but make sure she is ramming her face into his belly - it cums faster. If you take too long she needs to come up for air.

Several back and forths later you'll notice in the bottom right that the spunk button starts to flash and the screen starts to flash white all over. Back her off and watch it splach on her face, drop to her boobs and way and wiggle...

Last edited: