Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With those possessing more than 8 inches (20 cm) making up less than 2% of the world’s population, this rare accessory will always fascinate.

To clarify, this is in reference to The Kinsey Report which sampled just over 3,000 men - his method of measuring the penis was very inaccurate. He asked his subjects to measure their own penis by placing a piece of paper below their penis and marking a dot on the paper to signify the end of their tool. Of course it is expected that a lot of the test subjects weren't truthful with their measurements. He worked out his statistics based on the small number of people sampled.

Hope this helps :)

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You described some girl as being like a 36DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD or something. That's.....so far from anything resembling a real bra size that I can't even explain lol.

You know genius, it's like XXXXXXL cocks, it's an voluntary over-exageration in order to emphasize the size of the boobs.

You feel better know ?

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You know genius, it's like XXXXXXL cocks, it's an voluntary over-exageration in order to emphasize the size of the boobs.

You feel better know ?

Look, now, I don't know if you misspelled "now" to be purposely ironic or bait me or what, but there really wasn't any reason to get overtly nasty. Whatever.