The biggest Asian Cock I've Ever Seen!

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in Hong Kong a few years ago and ran into a Chinese gal on the Kowloon ferry. We were attracted to each other tho neither could understand the other. It became obvious that she wanted to go to her place for some fun. When we got there she insisted I use a condom. She gave me a local brand to use, and I couldnt get it on. It was thin and maybe could stretch to 6" in length. My point here is that most manufacturers know their market. It's not racist to recognise that there are differences in the races in the overall averages. Of course there are exceptions to any observation. My favorite amusing example is that midgets are short, but yes, there are tall midgets. LOL

D_dfvgff

Just Browsing
Media
I see both points..

I think asian men are attractive and honestly.. it doesn't matter how big or not so big he is. Unless I'm with the guy I don't care too much.

However I'm more turned on by whtie, latinos and native guys... Mostly the last=)

D_dfvgff

Just Browsing
Media
I see both points..

I think asian men are attractive and honestly.. it doesn't matter how big or not so big he is. Unless I'm with the guy I don't care too much.

However I'm more turned on by whtie, latinos and native guys... Mostly the last=)

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People dispute statistics all of the time. Do we even have any penis length statistics that we can agree on?

The guy in the video. I don't know. His dick just reminds me of my own and I am an average sized Asian guy.

magicpandora

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've def been with asian guys who were bigger than that, and plenty of white dudes who were smaller.

Its the same crap that most women and men think that black men have bigger cocks then white men. As we all know you could be asian and have a bigger cock then a black man, or be a black man and have a smaller cock then an asian man.

Some people just are set in there ways.

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of the biggest I have seen have been in Pakistan, which is South Asia. The Shah and Chandio castes are noted for their large penis size.

Bibendum01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been with some lovely Asian guys with quite large dicks, in Thailand, Singapore and even Hong Kong but the biggest (2 Budweiser cans long and the same diameter) and the smallest (about 3") were both attached to black guys. I used to believe all the stereotypes, now I'm not so sure BUT when black guys ARE big, they really ARE big! Most of those I've known, have been slightly above average.

jalabi99

Experimental Member
Media
I'm still struggling with what was racist. How can something be racist when it's statistically true?

I have yet to see you or anyone else thus produce peer reviewed studies linking erect penis length with race. All I've seen here is the repetition of the stereotypical "all Asians are tiny, all blacks are huge" statements. THAT is what is racist.

BgDikChub

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have yet to see you or anyone else thus produce peer reviewed studies linking erect penis length with race. All I've seen here is the repetition of the stereotypical "all Asians are tiny, all blacks are huge" statements. THAT is what is racist.

NO, it's not "RACIST" just incorrect.

freddy909

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asian men are often (99% of the time) more feminine than White men, middle Eastern men and african men. the ones who denies that Asien men dont grow as much beard, are smaller build than the other men who are not asians must just be stupid or blind or without Eyes and hands and lips to feel or touch.

now there are no scientific studies proving that masculinity has something to do with big dicks but I think it has something to do with that. And its extremely rare to find a asian guy with a big dick (not big for asian ppl but big in overall). hell its like winning a lottery.

ofcourse Asien men have other attributes like looking Young, having a youthful body a long time

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asian men are often (99% of the time) more feminine than White men, middle Eastern men and african men. the ones who denies that Asien men dont grow as much beard, are smaller build than the other men who are not asians must just be stupid or blind or without Eyes and hands and lips to feel or touch.

So masculinity equals beards :confused: Got it...:rolleyes:

freddy909

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So masculinity equals beards :confused: Got it...:rolleyes:

dont play stupid:) continue to read what i wrote after that "are smaller build than other men" and that for real equals masculinity along with body hair and facial hair. or is facial hair and beard a common thing for the feminine looking?