The biggest dick here.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree querquesons looks HUGE .abnormally large. SUPERSIZED YOURS IS BEAUTIFUL....MUCH PRETTIER AND LOOKS MORE USER FRIENDLY THAN QUERQUESONS BUT it is not as big overall as his. yours looks about 6 inches long.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive got your reality check rigth here, and, yes, Ive seen Quqersone's video. What I said still stands.

You've got an average sized cock that seems to work fine. It's more then adequate so be proud of what you have and be happy with it.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh people, people, PEOPLE.

Can we all please stop bickering and bitching?

Who's got the biggest dick on LPSG?

It's hardly an English Essay.

(On what do you base your answer would be cool.......OOOpppps, forget that bit).

martywild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to nominate myself. I wont give measurements because people tend to get very excited. Just look at the pic. I am fully hard in this one. Enjoy!

It is/was my belief when I'm hard I'm big but the great thing here (LPSG) is seeing other guys the same and more. Teriffic!

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know I am definitely not the biggest here just measuring at 7 inches. But I am very fortunate that I have not had any complaints about my size at all! Look at my pics and judge for yourself. That reminds me, I need to post some more pics during spring break when I get a new camera. :)

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I base my answer on the fact that I'm 8" soft and 11" erect.

That's strange, I could have sworn you've referred to yourself as being 10" long before... did you grow an inch since then?

Your measurements don't seem to match your photo with the soda can. That photo put you at about 6 1/2 inches long... maybe 7".

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's strange, I could have sworn you've referred to yourself as being 10" long before... did you grow an inch since then?

Your measurements don't seem to match your photo with the soda can. That photo put you at about 6 1/2 inches long... maybe 7".

Yes, I did grow an inch. There is a PE section on this site. Do the math. I'm twice as long as the coke can. I notice you've got nothing to say about the thickness. Here is one of my length shots.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whatever float's your boat.

Unless someone states they're "enhanced" how would you know?

Same goes for Length, girth or overall volume - if they don't say, how would we know?

Which do you CONSIDER to be the "biggest" (in any &/or all of it's forms). You can validate your nomination with additional comments - in fact I wish I could make that mandatory.
Sometimes, they just LOOK bloated/ringed/pumpped/magled from the procedures.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes, I did grow an inch. There is a PE section on this site. Do the math.

Wow, congratulations! You grew an inch in two weeks (based on the most recent post where you said you were 10"). Your PE gains are amazing.

I'm twice as long as the coke can.

You honestly think you're twice as long as the Coke can in the photo that you posted here? http://www.lpsg.org/80091-the-biggest-dick-here.html#post1344011

Even allowing for the curve, you're nowhere near twice the length of that can. Not even close. You posted the pic, and everyone here can see it. It's simply not true that you're twice the length of the can.

I notice you've got nothing to say about the thickness. Here is one of my length shots.

No, I didn't say anything about girth but I will if you want me to. You've claimed 9" and 10" girth before. A Coke can is somewhere between 8-9" girth. Using the same photo reference you provided in this thread, you are simply not as thick as the Coke can, therefore you're not as thick as you claim.

I don't really have anything more to say on this. We've all heard your claims and seen your pics and they speak very clearly for themselves.

Harrer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow, congratulations! You grew an inch in two weeks (based on the most recent post where you said you were 10"). Your PE gains are amazing.

You honestly think you're twice as long as the Coke can in the photo that you posted here? http://www.lpsg.org/80091-the-biggest-dick-here.html#post1344011

Even allowing for the curve, you're nowhere near twice the length of that can. Not even close. You posted the pic, and everyone here can see it. It's simply not true that you're twice the length of the can.

No, I didn't say anything about girth but I will if you want me to. You've claimed 9" and 10" girth before. A Coke can is somewhere between 8-9" girth. Using the same photo reference you provided in this thread, you are simply not as thick as the Coke can, therefore you're not as thick as you claim.

I don't really have anything more to say on this. We've all heard your claims and seen your pics and they speak very clearly for themselves.

I totally agree with you man. He has provided the proof in his posts that he is lying.
What actually is the point in lying? What are you trying to do, kid yourself into thinking you have a huge dick?! A picture is worth a thousand words, and the one's that screams out from that picture is: My dick aint as thick as a coke can, and it aint twice as long as a coke can either.

I dont understand some people..... :pat: