Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay men's view of straight men -- please share
Views: 4,070
Posted By Supersized
Re: Gay men's view of straight men -- please share

Straight men are men who are more attracted to women than they are men. It doesn't mean they can't be attraced to men a little bit or even alot. They just prefer women more.

Forum: Sex With a Large Penis
post_old.gif
01-13-2008 Replies: 589
thread_new.gif
Stiff competition
Views: 76,302
Posted By Supersized
Re: Stiff competition

Here are the numbers: 13 X 11

as u can see there he claimed to be 13x11 and 10 inches soft LOL ... his post r very funnnnny!

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well dude its so painfully obvious that your penis is only like 6 or 6.5 inches which is still a lil better than average so why make such an ass of yourself..your penis is nowhere even close to the the measurements your giving not to mention youve posted it as 14 x 11..13 x 11..11 x 9 all kinds of shit and its clear as day by your pics that this is some kind of joke otherwise your seriously delusional..in your pics you start the ruler way higher up than where your cock starts and its still nowhere near what you say..it just looks like your trying so hard to fool yourself into thinking you have a big dick its kinda sad.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That isnt me in all those pics. Its my illegitimate son Skippy. Sometimes i let him fuck me up the ass. Im into being humiliated because i have such a small penis.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh well then that makes sense i guess..to each his own..but if your into humiliation why dont you just say your real size..it seemed like you really tricked youself into believing you were big for awhile there..it was like you couldnt see what we see..kind of like an anorexic that is 95 pounds and looks in the mirror and sees a fat woman

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if it makes you feel better im far from the biggest here too with my
7.5 x 5.5..but im very happy and confidant with mine and you should be too..its not the end of the world cause your not big..im sure your not the smallest here either.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Technically ive never posted a penis pic. I dont think i could live down the humiliation of exposing my small penis on a large penis webiste. I guess all the agression against other members was to make it seem like I actually had something to be confident about. God, I have aboslutely nothing going for me. My penis facade was my whole life.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Technically ive never posted a penis pic. I dont think i could live down the humiliation of exposing my small penis on a large penis webiste. I guess all the agression against other members was to make it seem like I actually had something to be confident about. God, I have aboslutely nothing going for me. My penis facade was my whole life.

While your sarcasm is an admirable defense, for sure :rolleyes: you would have been far more respected if you'd just had some integrity about your size in the first place. An honest 6.5" is far more impressive than an imaginary 11". But hey, if you get a kick out of pretending I hope you continue to enjoy yourself.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The not so thinly veiled sarcasm is killing me.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL @ Supersized. I think he's just having fun with you guys and some are taking it way too seriously...I think.

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whatever...

I don't know who has the largest dick here; however, based on this thread alone, calboner and superslam are two of the hottest, without a doubt. And thery're much, much, MUCH bigger than, ahem...um, never mind..why add fuel to the fire? hehe

In any case, here's what I think we should do:Let's get calboner and supeslam to play Jedis with Lightsabers. We can even dress their cocks up and make them glow in the dark. Anybody have a couple of those glow-in-the-dark bracelets they hand out at county fairs? I say have calboner and superslam duke it out: a cockfight!!!!...just for my diabolical pleasure. :)

But I'm still hung up on hungjosh...Mmmmmmmmmmm...

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if it makes you feel better im far from the biggest here too with my
7.5 x 5.5..but im very happy and confidant with mine and you should be too..its not the end of the world cause your not big..im sure your not the smallest here either.

Your the smallest with that wrinkled 2 incher you tried to pass on me when you turn your cam on, That was disgusting and everyone knows your a fake homophobe.