The biggest dick here.

kman2000

Just Browsing
Media
sleazeball666, we get it. I mean, if Monster's fake, he's fake. If he's real, he's real. But you are 10 times more annoying than he is, even if he is fake. We've heard it, you can stop saying it EVERY time Monster posts. Seriously. It's old. You're the one with no profile pics showing your cock anyway (and neither do I, and any size I claim to have would be rightly debated...but I won't claim a size anyway).

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
even soft im above average photoshop man. Youre the one in need of self acceptence. Stop projecting already.

Why don't you just accept that you have a six inch dick at best and all your wanna "being" 11" is a crock of shit.
No way no how are you anywhere near 11,10 or whatever else you claim.
The only thing humongous is your fat head.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why don't you just accept that you have a six inch dick at best and all your wanna "being" 11" is a crock of shit.
No way no how are you anywhere near 11,10 or whatever else you claim.
The only thing humongous is your fat head.

there is a pic in my gallery with me stretched out to 9". I'm right next to a ruler. Everyone knows that the stretched length is shorter than the erect length. I even have a semi next to a ruler that is 7" long. That proves im bigger than 6" erect. How much credibility can you have with a devil icon on every post and you brag about being banned in your profile. You dont even have a penis and you suffer from penis envy. All you do is filter out anything substantial and focus on some fabricated flaw in the photos. Most intellligent people can see through that. They just might not want to acknowledge that because they have too low self esteem to admit they were wrong about me. I feel sorry for them and for you. I think that is sad. Treating others badly is a sign of very low self esteem. You must be in constant agony to behave in this way.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Right but you keep insisting that you now have an 11inch dick!
Hahahaha!
It's obvious to everyone here that the ruler is placed way up above your dick so it makes it look as if you have seven inches. My husband has a real nine inches so I have no need for "penis envy". If I were going to have envy it would be about Calboner's,Nick8's,Haagen daz or indeed's dicks,not yours.Your "semi next to a ruler" is a picture of you hard anyone can see that.
FYI I'm not the only one who has a problem with what you claim to be is a big dick and perhaps they've forgotten that you've been banned also! :biggrin1:
I do agree though that you are a "big dick".
If everyone else is saying your not telling the truth,why are you singling out me? Everybody can't be wrong about you.
Can they?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"everyone"? Applealing to consensus it the oldest trick in the book. You arent even as old as that trick. Everyone used to say the world was flat. That doesnt make them accurate. I noticed you totally ingored the 9" stretch pic and my videos. What have you been smoking in that cigar?

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sleazeball666, we get it. I mean, if Monster's fake, he's fake. If he's real, he's real. But you are 10 times more annoying than he is, even if he is fake. We've heard it, you can stop saying it EVERY time Monster posts. Seriously. It's old. You're the one with no profile pics showing your cock anyway (and neither do I, and any size I claim to have would be rightly debated...but I won't claim a size anyway).
what are you stupid its got nothing to do with cock pics dumb shit..its got to do with him saying im a 70 year old man to counter me calling him out..and take a look around idiot and youll see hes the one saying my name every time he posts and following me now..so again ive proved myself with yet another proof pic...and his cock pics are besides the point..its ALL his pics..this isnt a cock sizing contest ya moron..ive said nothing about my cock and neither has he..he said that im not the person i say i am..so ive proven it again.and he cant prove that any pic in his gallery is his..god your dense where do you see me make any claims of anything about my cock other than in thread where its asked and even then i dont make up some unbelievable size..i tell the truth im not the biggest here im happy at 7.5 x 5.5..wake up dude fakes are polluting the site and hes the worst one cause he sits around calling others fake..and you really have no business speaking on anything you have zero pics of anything not even an avatar..so wake the hell up moron and read into things better before you pop your mouth off.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fake old geezer
hahaha hes at the end of his pathetic rope..look out how mad and childish hes gotten..sorry loser you can fill up 100 posts of your lame large letter bold print shit..it wont mean anything since i have proved im me and you..well ya dont prove anything at all with your childish posts..and i hate to tell ya but this aint helping ya haha.

kman2000

Just Browsing
Media
sleazeball666, give it a rest. Seriously. I wasn't even doubting the size of your cock, just stating that you don't have any cock pics. The whole reason for "hating" Monster is because his dick pics aren't him. Ok, he's a liar. At least he's not annoying. Seriously, at least half the people on this site are fakers and liars -- go ahead and point them out, but you don't have to say it every time they post. And insulting me because I have no avatar or pics is just moronic. I signed up for this account way before you, and I'm generally just an on-and-off lurker. However, YOU are the one that goes on a post frenzy in every thread that Monster posts in (you always say something like "there he goes again" or some such thing, even when he says absolutely nothing about you whatsoever). We get it, he's fake. But spending time yelling at him every time and laughing at him in your grammatically incorrect posts is quite annoying. I won't be responding to anything else because it requires too much effort on my part, but please, just relax. There are tons of fakers. Monster is only but one of them. You've made it clear that you think he's fake. Great. End of story.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sleazeball666, give it a rest. Seriously. I wasn't even doubting the size of your cock, just stating that you don't have any cock pics. The whole reason for "hating" Monster is because his dick pics aren't him. Ok, he's a liar. At least he's not annoying. Seriously, at least half the people on this site are fakers and liars -- go ahead and point them out, but you don't have to say it every time they post. And insulting me because I have no avatar or pics is just moronic. I signed up for this account way before you, and I'm generally just an on-and-off lurker. However, YOU are the one that goes on a post frenzy in every thread that Monster posts in (you always say something like "there he goes again" or some such thing, even when he says absolutely nothing about you whatsoever). We get it, he's fake. But spending time yelling at him every time and laughing at him in your grammatically incorrect posts is quite annoying. I won't be responding to anything else because it requires too much effort on my part, but please, just relax. There are tons of fakers. Monster is only but one of them. You've made it clear that you think he's fake. Great. End of story.

Thanks Kman for the voice of Reason. I was starting to think only I believed that most guys here are Fakes. Of course the pics they use are REAL, and do belong to someone, but usually not themselves. Like the old saying goes" you cant please everyone" obviously there is no love between Sleaze and Monster. I suppose if Monster can be fake and post, Sleaze has the right to vent. Thats what arrows are for, you can just skip over Sleaze's posts if they annoy you. Guess my point is that this site gives everyone the right to voice their opinions, they may not always please US, but they have the right.
Love all you guys - just chill out and enjoy - Alyn

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a personal venedtta going against mosnter too. Even though I dont get along with sleazeball. I know how provoking monster can be. He is harrassing sleaseball. He did the same thing to me.

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is real and I am not banned, though I have been around for a long time (,but it is not the biggest).

tumblr_oadflwNOEr1uwm4lao1_1280.jpg

D

deleted716371

Wow! This thread was revived after more than 8 years!