the biggest penis 15 inches long

D_Havernaugh Harrydik

Experimental Member
Media
Hi the biggest penis i ever saw was on yahoo chat.there was a guy going by the user name huge1_fu_48238 and is fifteen inches long.Okay he pulled out a tape and from his belly out straight fifteen inches long.It was a four hander and he told me most girls took about eight of it.I have never seen anything that big and trust me he did cum online cam and what a sight.His cum dripping down that long shaft was a sight to behold.When he stood up it went to his knees ,he then put on a pair of shorts where it went right past the bottom with inches to spare.I had asked him earlier how he hides it so i guess i got my answer.He will also take the computer keyboard and stick it to his length of dick almost the same size.I couldnt imagine a guy or girl trying to accomodate that big thing in there mouth or you know where.but i guess it would be fun trying too.

clownboots19: I agree, the fiction section is where this post belongs...

D_Havernaugh Harrydik

Experimental Member
Media
Okay guys if you dont believe it go to yahoo and see for yourself.I am going to take some cam pics of him when i see him next time.There are other people on yahoo that have seen him too.Jjust mention his username and im sure someone there will say oh yes he the guy with 15inches.It hangs past his knees and when you see it youll never be the same trust me.

donkeyboy32738

1st Like
Media
pantangs said:
Okay guys if you dont believe it go to yahoo and see for yourself.I am going to take some cam pics of him when i see him next time.There are other people on yahoo that have seen him too.Jjust mention his username and im sure someone there will say oh yes he the guy with 15inches.It hangs past his knees and when you see it youll never be the same trust me.
i know the guy he is the boyfriend of a woman i worked with in pensacola florida. she told me its real and he is fabulous in bed and a nympho at that. she said he is always hard and horny lol

Reactions: Dark6Star9Libra

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
donkeyboy32738 said:
i know the guy he is the boyfriend of a woman i worked with in pensacola florida. she told me its real and he is fabulous in bed and a nympho at that. she said he is always hard and horny lol

What a curious choice of first post to make after having been registered here for six months. :rolleyes:

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pantangs said:

i believe you dude, i'm just struggling to give a shit!

mwah xx

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
donkeyboy32738 said:

I live in pensacola...i think i need his name and address and a mind control device so I can see if he's indeed real in person.

Reactions: Dark6Star9Libra

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tallguypns said:
I live in pensacola...i think i need his name and address and a mind control device so I can see if he's indeed real in person.

The thing that intrigues me is that while our n00b with all the insider knowledge has a Florida zip code in his username, the supposed 15-incher has a Michigan one in his. And before anyone points out the obvious, I'll give you my retort in advance: "Yep, he just moved recently, I buy that totally". :rolleyes:

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was this documentary called the Perfect penis, it had some guy in it that had a 13.5 or 13.6 inch dick who was considered the largest in the world he was famous in hollywood, 15" is a bit hard to believe hell its a completely average size dick more than mine, that is crazy and useless, maybe he could get a reduction, cause theres no way he's getting that tree up.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
clownboots19: I agree, the fiction section is where this post belongs...

I remember clownboots, he's a cool guy.

"Size doesn't matter...only people with small dicks say that" XD

A quote hehe. Anyway, I'm happy you saw a fifteen inch penis and I'm still drunk AND its 7am.

What a night...

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I gotta say is appreciation for the spice of life aside, 15 inches seems like a curse more than a gift, I dont know maybe I'm crazy, well I know I'm crazy, but still it seems a bit too much, share the wealth, get a reduction and give the left overs to those less fortunate.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my instincts are yet again telling me you have a massive crush on windtalkerways..wilde316..! either your flirt or you've fallen into cyber love

either way....chin up....

x