The bulge of admiration

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
On my way home from work this evening, I was stood near the doors of a busy tram when a cute, busty Hispanic girl walked in and stood near me, at first she stood facing the opposite direction but then she moved and was facing my direction, from time to time our eyes would meet but I was too far away to start a conversation. Then I started to feel some pressure building up in my trousers and had to stop thinking about her to avoid getting a full erection. Luckily this worked and I was left with just a noticable bulge hanging down below my wallet. Anyway, our eyes met a few more times but I also noticed her looking down and focusing on my pelvis area several times. We reached the end of the line and went our seperate ways and that was that.

It made me curious, what goes through a woman's mind when this happens to her.
Please share your thoughts.

................nope.

A. I don't look at random guy's groins
B. If the above scenario happened, I definitely wouldn't be feeling flirty, thinking "Gosh, I just have to give this guy my number" or "Gee, I want to fling myself at this man"

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
................nope.

A. I don't look at random guy's groins
B. If the above scenario happened, I definitely wouldn't be feeling flirty, thinking "Gosh, I just have to give this guy my number" or "Gee, I want to fling myself at this man"
I think you missed the point!
There was a kind of connection before my bulge appeared, she wasn't just glancing randomly around and happened to catch sight of it.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
:)Lol, not fiction, getting embarrasing boners actually happens to us guys unfortunately.
I'm just curious to see if you get an ego boost from causing them to happen for example or might you have another reaction.

I think you missed the point!
There was a kind of connection before my bulge appeared, she wasn't just glancing randomly around and happened to catch sight of it.

I read it, got your "point" and I still wouldn't find it appealing.

The only "ego boost" or way I would find it appealing is if it was a guy I already got naked and sweaty with. Otherwise, while I would generally not find it offensive, knowing that guys do sometimes just get a hard on, I wouldn't find it attractive.

Reactions: dongalong

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
likely I'd never notice.
And if dude brought it to my attention, I'd bring him to the attention of Mr Officer. Harassment isn't cool.
Save the show and tell for someone you know, and in private.
I didn't consent to being part of your peepshow simply by being in public.
It's everyone's space. Not just men's.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:)Lol, not fiction, getting embarrasing boners actually happens to us guys unfortunately.
I'm just curious to see if you get an ego boost from causing them to happen for example or might you have another reaction.
There was not a shred of embarrassment from the tone of your post

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
IF I noticed (which is doubtful), I'd be embarrassed for him. If he tried tried to flirt, or make eye contact, then I'd be creeped out. Unwanted sexual attention is harassment, especially when evidenced by visible arousal. Do not smile at a strange woman when you're bulging out of your pants. If she kind of smiles and looks away, she may not be flirting back, but trying to appease you, hoping not to anger you so you don't follow her home and attack her. Others might mace you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I even noticed a bulge, I would likely assume you had a big sack pushing your stuff forward, which has nothing to do with me. I would quickly look away, having had no intention to notice. If I noticed an erection, I would quickly look away, and feel embarrassed for you. If you did anything to draw my attention to it, I would be concerned you might be dangerous and begin preparing to defend myself, just in case. I assume that women who encourage these lines of thought in men just have not had my experiences. I have been kidnapped. I have been followed. I have watched someone follow me and and wondered if I was targeted as a female, or as a retail manager with nearly 20 grand in my purse. You know. Next to my stun gun. Under my surefire flashlight. Anybody who leads dick first is suspect. That's just not normal.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IF I noticed (which is doubtful), I'd be embarrassed for him. If he tried tried to flirt, or make eye contact, then I'd be creeped out. Unwanted sexual attention is harassment, especially when evidenced by visible arousal. Do not smile at a strange woman when you're bulging out of your pants. If she kind of smiles and looks away, she may not be flirting back, but trying to appease you, hoping not to anger you so you don't follow her home and attack her. Others might mace you.

Word for word.

I smile at people. It's just me. I may even say hello if you come into my elevator.

If you happen to have some excitement in your jeans I probably wouldn't notice it, but if I did I would be awfully embarrassed for you.

If you are my husband, however, and we are in a public place, and I have the opportunity to give you some excitement in your jeans that's a different story. He knows better than to get himself in a situation like that. I'm notorious. But not to strangers.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Thanks for your honest replies ladies. I need to control myself next time it happens!
In one way it felt really awkward but in another way, I was over the moon because this hadn't happened to me for a long time due to health issues and loss of libido, that's probably why my OP sounded a bit boastful.