The Dollar Bill Test

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it was going to be a quiet night. Had the day off, did yardwork, did the gym, nice meal, a little Olympics, good book and lights out. Noooo, she had to read about the "dollar bill test." C'mon, people, for heaven's sakes. I really was tired.

So we did the dollar bill test. I don't know what's pass or fail but it didn't meet. She laughed. I'm so happy that I can be the source of amusement for others.

D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just barely touches around. Additionally you can use a bill lengthwise for size comparo, the bill on me across the top is about an inch short of my shroom. Damn there is some thick meat in this thread lol

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Just tried... it does not fir around. I'll try with different Euro notes and let you know how much I am worth... Anyway I think that Euro notes are wider but not longer than Dollars.

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are taking a chance. Dollars bills are about the dirtiest things around. It may have been in some strippers pussy with herpies a day ago!

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or try it with Vietnamese currency. In Vietnam the currency unit is called the dong. It's also true that people there are buying gold because their dong is shrinking. Gotta love a dong that shrinks when it inflates. :biggrin1:

Reactions: BigAfrican3