The fastest a woman has had an orgasm???

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I had a girlfriend who would orgasm whenever she went down on me, without touching herself. Just the act of licking and sucking my cock was enough to set her off. She would start climaxing in just a few seconds if she was riding me, and always had multiples that lasted several minutes if I took her from behind.

mromaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember one particular night with her she was just writhing around and literally shaking saying she needed me so badly, so I decided to count strokes...

...in the middle of the 8th 2-3 second stroke she started cumming, by the 11th she was squirting as I could feel all the warmth surround my cock so I pulled and as she was gushing and moaning like I had never previously heard. We made love for about 90 more minutes before the friction was too much, and completely lost count of how many orgasms she was having after they started blending together including her passing out several times.

This was completely random, no foreplay, not even kissing beforehand. We don't know what the hell was happening but it has never been duplicated. But still, we both agree this wasn't our best night together in bed.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive had women cum just by looking at them. One girl, I met on the bus. I just kept staring at her, and she was checking out the bulge in my pants. Pretty soon her thighs were soaking wet (she wasn't wearing any pants or panties), and she ripped my zipper down and swallowed my monstrous load.

The hot bus driver pulled the bus over and started masturbating, I counted the strokes, it took her maybe five rubs of her swollen clit, and she was leaking like a busted hose. Even though I was in the back seat, with a pussy in my face, I could definitely tell the bus driver was cumming.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive had women cum just by looking at them. One girl, I met on the bus. I just kept staring at her, and she was checking out the bulge in my pants. Pretty soon her thighs were soaking wet (she wasn't wearing any pants or panties), and she ripped my zipper down and swallowed my monstrous load.

The hot bus driver pulled the bus over and started masturbating, I counted the strokes, it took her maybe five rubs of her swollen clit, and she was leaking like a busted hose. Even though I was in the back seat, with a pussy in my face, I could definitely tell the bus driver was cumming.

You are so funny!! :biggrin1: