The French release a study on average penis size

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why "lol"? Many women say that size isn't linked to pleasure, assuming that the penis they encounter is in the normal range to begin with. I'd be inclined to believe them, rather than assume they must be lying because my male intuition tells me that big penises must be more pleasurable.

I was laughing sadly at the doctor's perspective. Our environment is being destroyed, and shrinking penis size should be considered the canary in the coalmine, yet this doctor is mainly concerned with propping up the self-esteem of those with small penises who are the victims of this pollution. Shouldn't the environment be the bigger issue than the self-esteem? Maybe if more men got angry about shrinking penis size then the environmental issues would get the attention they deserve

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I was laughing sadly at the doctor's perspective. Our environment is being destroyed, and shrinking penis size should be considered the canary in the coalmine, yet this doctor is mainly concerned with propping up the self-esteem of those with small penises who are the victims of this pollution. Shouldn't the environment be the bigger issue than the self-esteem? Maybe if more men got angry about shrinking penis size then the environmental issues would get the attention they deserve

The academy didn't draw any conclusion about any change in penis size over time - they were merey concerned about the number of men with perfectly normal penises requesting enlargement surgery in the erroneous belief they were small. They produced the survery to demonstrate that many men have a completely mistaken view about normal size.

I'm not aware of any consistent and repeated evidence that conclusively proves average size in the general male population has significantly decreased as a result of environmental factors. Why do you believe this to be true?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But don't you understand? They KNOW the average is 7 or 8". No they haven't measured properly, they've just compared the dicks they've seen with other objects, or collected mountains of hearsay (sorry verbal evidence). After all there's a reason why builders measure that way when they're constructing houses, and why scientists measure that way when they're conducting experiments.

True average is at least 7". As I've said before, there's no real evidence for it, but it's a scientific fact.

It's also a scientific fact that a water mellon is blue inside until it is exposed to light at which time the color instantly changes to pink. Of course there is no real evidence for it, for obvious reasons, but it's a scientific fact.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Another reason the figures might be skewed, this survey, like a lot of others, asserts that stretched cock length is equivalent to erect length, i'm not sure that's true. Sure, some scientist might have checked with a number of guys comparing the stretch with their erections and found a correlation good enough to 'proove' it but I doubt all those who participated were fully turned on.

My basic erection is way smaller than it is after 10+ minutes in a woman or even wanking. When I first get hard I can touch my index finger and thumb around my cock, when i'm really hard I can barely touch my middle finger and thumb, that must be a half inch difference. I'm pretty sure I get longer too. I can't be alone on this.

I just don't think the guy that proved stretched length = erect length was seeing all the guys at their best.

Also, if they were using stretched length to avoid erection quality messing with the outcome, how did they even get girth measurements?

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My basic erection is way smaller than it is after 10+ minutes in a woman or even wanking. When I first get hard I can touch my index finger and thumb around my cock, when i'm really hard I can barely touch my middle finger and thumb, that must be a half inch difference. I'm pretty sure I get longer too. I can't be alone on this.

I just don't think the guy that proved stretched length = erect length was seeing all the guys at their best.

Also, if they were using stretched length to avoid erection quality messing with the outcome, how did they even get girth measurements?

Yeah I agree with you. There are varying levels of hardness and ive noticed FSL only corresponds with the weakest one.
Its easily possible to be longer than that.

I have no idea about how they measured girth. Does it mention it anywhere in the study?

Also 6 inches girth but you can barely get middle finger and thumb?
How small are your hands?

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah I agree with you. There are varying levels of hardness and ive noticed FSL only corresponds with the weakest one.
Its easily possible to be longer than that.

I have no idea about how they measured girth. Does it mention it anywhere in the study?

Also 6 inches girth but you can barely get middle finger and thumb?
How small are your hands?

My hands are kind of small with fat fingers. My index finger is also pretty short, which is why I was amazed to notice a few years ago, midway through a long fuck, that my middle finger and thumb barely touched. I just found a bottle of very similar girth and measured it at almost 6.5". Error prone I guess but a nice surprise as i'd never measured my cock in that state.

It's clear that a lot of guys must have huge hands compared to me but it always amuses me when watching a close up video of a girl sucking a 'monster', the guy grabs his own dick and the fingers overlap by an inch or so.

Last edited: