The furthest distance you ever shoot your cum!

Shot the wall behind the bed when I was getting a handjob one time, pretty far up the wall too, probly 4 or 5 ft.

Reactions: MateHung

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
shooting up on the wall or ceiling, you cum have to travel against the gravity. So, if anyone can hit the ceiling from bed, I think you might be over 4 meters on the floor from standing. The reason I ask because the force of my cum on a good day can tricker my partner another orgasm! And I think not many people here recognize this factor.

Many of my friend these days can only make drops just right after their penis heads. And those guys cannot get it rock-hard either. So, I think the stiffness of your penis is somewhat realated to the cum-shooting muscle. I was much stiffer when I was a lot younger and shot that record.

Any idea?

Reactions: Rutherruther

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Where is the separation line between Oozers and Shooters anyway?

I am not sure when people here use the word "OOZER".

Does it mean just dripping? Not even a centimetre out?

I sometimes start to wonder what kind of orgasm those Oozers have? Cannot imagine cum just dripping while having so intense muscle squeeze during orgasm. Do those Oozers have bigger pee hole (or tube) than those Shooters?

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
My jerk mate is oozer and he has strong orgasm during dripping load. That's true, he has bigger pee hole and although he cums more than me, he can't take distance. But my wife said she likes more dripping than shooting, so when we cum on her face, he stand above her and i shoot from tits distance :)

Reactions: Rutherruther
D

deleted3272

was curious a long time ago and measured once, from the tip of my toes to the farthest drop was 5 ft 4 in:redface:

Reactions: Notaes