The furthest distance you ever shoot your cum!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The headboard behind my head when stroking my cock. So, considering my height and where I was lying in bed, I'd guess about 4 feet?

But that was a one time deal. That doesn't happen much. I'm lucky to shoot my load to my nipples most days.

Simba

D

deleted278588

The headboard behind my head when stroking my cock. So, considering my height and where I was lying in bed, I'd guess about 4 feet?

But that was a one time deal. That doesn't happen much. I'm lucky to shoot my load to my nipples most days.

Simba

My chest, and that's rare. Lucky for you guys! I cum a lot just not really far

In the good old days I could easily get as far as 2 meters (about 6.5 feet). Today 60 cm (about 2 feet) is the maximum.

I continue to add that I think most of the assertions in this thread need to be seen to be believed.

I shot the most distance and volume the first two or three years that I discovered masturbation. Probably a couple feet before it hit the bathroom mirror. But that was a while ago and those days are long gone. Now it's mostly just to the chest with the rare exception of further, but nothing outrageous.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I continue to add that I think most of the assertions in this thread need to be seen to be believed.

I shot the most distance and volume the first two or three years that I discovered masturbation. Probably a couple feet before it hit the bathroom mirror. But that was a while ago and those days are long gone. Now it's mostly just to the chest with the rare exception of further, but nothing outrageous.
I have video proof (though recording it is difficult) :D

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shooting up on the wall or ceiling, you cum have to travel against the gravity. So, if anyone can hit the ceiling from bed, I think you might be over 4 meters on the floor from standing. The reason I ask because the force of my cum on a good day can tricker my partner another orgasm! And I think not many people here recognize this factor.

1. There are thousands (or more) of forum posts across the world wide web in which people brag about hitting the ceiling with their cumshots. I've never seen one video posted to back these claims up. Never.

2. I'm not sure about the actual worldwide ratio of people that own beds with headboards. In threads such as this one, the percentage seems to be VERY high. MUCH higher than the ratio I've seen in my actual physical experience (or even including TV/Movies, which certainly are not a valid representation of reality). And I can't recall any actual videos of someone cumming on their headboard. I know it happens because I've done it many times. But I've NEVER read a forum post about someone cumming on their headboard that featured video footage of them actually cumming on their headboard.

Pet peeve rant over.

I could shoot several feet farther when I was 15-20 years younger. I didn't have video capabilities then (I really wanted to record myself then, but it was an era without easy video tech at the ready for the likes of yours truly). In my lifetime I've had hundreds or maybe even thousands of really, really huge, spectacular ejaculations with cum shooting all over the place. I had been secretly recording many of them on VHS and then Hi-8 video, but I threw those tapes away during my marriage in a moment of fear that I'd be discovered and scandalized. Major, major regret about that. :frown1:

Now that I'm in my 40's, five or six feet is my typical longshot.

Here is an example of a shot that went about five feet.

And here is another video that shows my ejaculation, but from a seated position. Had I been standing, this one would have likely shot a legitimate six feet or so.

I think I've probably got more of a claim to cum volume than absolute distance. But a nice combination of both is fun and exciting! :cool:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea, need some evidence on some of these. I cum DAMN hard and I have a hard time believing ceiling hits, though I do have raised ceilings which might be distorting my views.

Yeah, I get that. I would be suspicious, too. I don't have any video evidence of me hitting the ceiling, but we're not talking the Sistine Chapel or anything - just student slums. And that's only happened a few times after a lot of edging. Like, a lot a lot. I do have one witness, but he's not on this site.

Typically I just have to avoid my face and whatever's immediately behind me, but the thread asked about the furthest ever.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, being an engineer, I couldn't resist analyzing this. First, we need to make some reasonable assumptions, based on some average standards out there. I will use SI measurements, but you can easily convert to the unit of your choice. First, there are several studies that report the average volume of ejaculate is between 0.1-10ml. This is the total volume. An average is about 5 ml total. Let's say that is equally divided over 5 shots--this varies a great deal, I know, but for the sake of calculation. This gives one shot as 1 ml. Let's make a best case assumption for this exercise, that the semen has the same density as water---it will never be lower than water, and is usually higher. This gives the mass of one shot as 1 gram. Now, checking around a bit, an average height of a non pillow top mattress plus box spring is about 2 feet high, or about 0.61 meters. Here in the US, the average ceiling height is 8 feet, or about 2.44 meters. This means that the sperm must travel vertically a height of 1.83 meters. Let's subtract off the thickness of the person and his dick--let's say, 40 cm. This gives the height it must travel upon leaving the end of the penis of 1.43 meters to JUST touch the ceiling. Now, the work required to raise 1 gram 1.43 meters against the force of gravity, neglecting air friction, etc. is W=mgh, giving the energy in joules, mass in kg, and heigh in meters, g=9.81 m/s^2. Thus, W=(.001kg)(1.43m)(9.81m/2^2)=0.014 Joules. To do this, kinetic energy must be converted to potential energy, so kinetic energy= 1/2mv^2. Running the calcs, this means that the shot has to be traveling about 7.5 meters/second. This equates to about 2.1 km/hour. Now, the shot starts from zero velocity, and has to accelerate to the 7.5 m/s. So, let's assume a contraction lasts about 0.5 seconds. This gives an acceleration of 15m/s^2. Now, Force=(mass)(acceleration). So, the force is F=(0.001kg)(15m/s^2)=0.01 Newtons. This is about 0.0023 pounds of force. Now, to put that much force against the gram through the urethra requires a reasonable pressure. Let's assume the urethra is about 3 millimeters in diameter--fairly reasonable. Now, let's assume a circular cross sectional area, so the area the force is applied over is PIr^2, or putting in the numbers, about 7.1 square mm, or 7.1x10-6 square meters. So, substituting in again, we get a pressure of 0.01 N/7.1x10-6 sq. m=1408.5 N/m^2. This equates to about 0.2 pounds per square inch. That's really not an insanely high pressure, or an insanely high velocity, or acceleration. So, hitting the ceiling from lying on the bed is not out of the realm of possibility. According to Kinsey, the average speed of ejaculation s about 28 MPH. That's about 12.5 m/s. This is far greater than our calculated 7.5 m/s velocity needed to just hit the ceiling. So, the question really is, why aren't MORE of you guys hitting the ceiling? :biggrin1: Please feel free to correct any of my math or assumptions here--it has been a long time since I have done any kinematics...:smile:

OK, being an engineer, I couldn't resist analyzing this. First, we need to make some reasonable assumptions, based on some average standards out there. I will use SI measurements, but you can easily convert to the unit of your choice. First, there are several studies that report the average volume of ejaculate is between 0.1-10ml. This is the total volume. An average is about 5 ml total. Let's say that is equally divided over 5 shots--this varies a great deal, I know, but for the sake of calculation. This gives one shot as 1 ml. Let's make a best case assumption for this exercise, that the semen has the same density as water---it will never be lower than water, and is usually higher. This gives the mass of one shot as 1 gram. Now, checking around a bit, an average height of a non pillow top mattress plus box spring is about 2 feet high, or about 0.61 meters. Here in the US, the average ceiling height is 8 feet, or about 2.44 meters. This means that the sperm must travel vertically a height of 1.83 meters. Let's subtract off the thickness of the person and his dick--let's say, 40 cm. This gives the height it must travel upon leaving the end of the penis of 1.43 meters to JUST touch the ceiling. Now, the work required to raise 1 gram 1.43 meters against the force of gravity, neglecting air friction, etc. is W=mgh, giving the energy in joules, mass in kg, and heigh in meters, g=9.81 m/s^2. Thus, W=(.001kg)(1.43m)(9.81m/2^2)=0.014 Joules. To do this, kinetic energy must be converted to potential energy, so kinetic energy= 1/2mv^2. Running the calcs, this means that the shot has to be traveling about 7.5 meters/second. This equates to about 2.1 km/hour. Now, the shot starts from zero velocity, and has to accelerate to the 7.5 m/s. So, let's assume a contraction lasts about 0.5 seconds. This gives an acceleration of 15m/s^2. Now, Force=(mass)(acceleration). So, the force is F=(0.001kg)(15m/s^2)=0.01 Newtons. This is about 0.0023 pounds of force. Now, to put that much force against the gram through the urethra requires a reasonable pressure. Let's assume the urethra is about 3 millimeters in diameter--fairly reasonable. Now, let's assume a circular cross sectional area, so the area the force is applied over is PIr^2, or putting in the numbers, about 7.1 square mm, or 7.1x10-6 square meters. So, substituting in again, we get a pressure of 0.01 N/7.1x10-6 sq. m=1408.5 N/m^2. This equates to about 0.2 pounds per square inch. That's really not an insanely high pressure, or an insanely high velocity, or acceleration. So, hitting the ceiling from lying on the bed is not out of the realm of possibility. According to Kinsey, the average speed of ejaculation s about 28 MPH. That's about 12.5 m/s. This is far greater than our calculated 7.5 m/s velocity needed to just hit the ceiling. So, the question really is, why aren't MORE of you guys hitting the ceiling? :biggrin1: Please feel free to correct any of my math or assumptions here--it has been a long time since I have done any kinematics...:smile:

Math is sexy.