The furthest distance you ever shoot your cum!

noddy10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when i was younger i could shoot a load around 6feet, 2metres away from me,like most guys here i could shoot over my head and hit the wall behind me,once i shoot aload from my wifes pussy over her tits face head and on the floor,a good 6 to 7 feet away:smile:

johndoe12345

Just Browsing
Media
I've shot my hair from a lying position on a bed no idea how far that was but my first taste of cum was my own shooting into my own mouth (by accident I'm straight)

wilderness

Cherished Member
Media
i remember a period where i didn't cum for a week or maybe even two when i was in my early 20s and i had an erotic encounter one night and ended up jacking off and shot a load close to 8 feet - hot , thin cum - not the thick ropes that i sometimes ejaculate. this was hot, thin, wet cum that came out in massive loads. probably could have knocked up multiple ladies with this super jizz. never had an orgasm quite like that again. :wink:

I am a regular 10 foot shooter. This is nothing compared with my friend who can go twice that. It truly is a spectacular show since it is not just one of his shots goes that far, it is many of his shots go that far.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^^ Not that I am discounting your word, but likely you will get called on this claim by many on here---especially since the world's record for distance, held by Horst Shultz, is 18 feet, 9 inches for distance, and 12 feet for height. Also, apparently the velocity was something like 43 miles per hour.

Reactions: Barberseville

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a regular 10 foot shooter. This is nothing compared with my friend who can go twice that. It truly is a spectacular show since it is not just one of his shots goes that far, it is many of his shots go that far.
^^ Not that I am discounting your word, but likely you will get called on this claim by many on here---especially since the world's record for distance, held by Horst Shultz, is 18 feet, 9 inches for distance, and 12 feet for height. Also, apparently the velocity was something like 43 miles per hour.

I believe Chugeones. And to Davidjh7, with all respect, please consider this with the cumming ability of Horst Shultz is discussed as a "world record holder".

Not everyone, and not every event, feat, or activity, is actually recorded for the purposes of "world records". Just as not every really enormously endowed guy is not on lpsg. Most, if not nearly all, probably never even heard of this web site, and if they did, most probably wouldn't join. And it is likely the same for so many human activities. Just because a "world record" is this or that, doesn't mean there are not others in this big, wide world who routinely do better than the record, and seek no fame or notoriety. And most don't even know what there even exists a "world record", or know that they broke some imaginary and arbitrary record. People just live their lives and don't think to seek fame for doing what they do or can do.

At best, Horst Shultz's efforts can only factually be described as something similar to "among those minute fractional number of males who are aware of a "world record for distance an ejaculation can travel, and of those extreme few, the even fewer number who can themselves ejaculate some distance, and of that miniscule number, an even fewer number have chosen to submit their best efforts for verification, Horst Shultz thus far has recorded his distance of 18 feet, 9 inches. It must be noted that this is self reported, was unverified by any reputable and certified governing body, oddly, no previous records exist of any previous efforts for long distance ejaculation, and thus no known second, third, or fourth place exists or can be verified. Mr. Shultz's claim is entirely his own and is not verified with other "competitors" but is self reported by himself and his unverified acquaintances."

No disrespect intended, but I hope you see the point to this whole "world record" claims.

Since this is a site about large penis's, I am reminded that the "world record holder" was originally listed as Jonah Falcon with 13.5" length. But many years ago, after it was first publicized and he gained some measure of "fame" and "notoriety" for this, he appeared on several day time talk shows and on several radio shows, such as Howard Stern (also from NYC where Falcon lives). Falcon repeatedly said he had been inundated with guys, and women defending their guys and challenging him, with pictures and such of men who were bigger. So many in fact that with each appearance,(which he demanded payment for to appear), he appealed for others to quit sending him proof someone was larger than he was. He said he had gotten "hundreds" from folks proving they were larger than himself and he was tired of it and his mother, no kidding, his mother (he lived at home with his mother), was tired of her mailbox being full of guys and women proving someone else was larger than he was. Eventually he had gotten so many photo challenges proving each and ever one was larger (the number was eventually reported to be over a thousand claims) that the "world record" folks at Guiness admitted that apparently Falcon was not the "largest", so there for was not the "world record holder", and subsequently deleted the category because so many far exceeded their abilities, or budget, to verify. So the lesson of all that is the title "world record holder" is dubious at best and always not 100 percent verifiable within the human population as a whole.

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the furthest my load has ever travelled is about twelve feet. I was having sex with a girlfriend who was bent over her kitchen table. We didn't have a condom so I withdrew at the last minute. (Yes, I know how unreliable that method is, but I was young, dumb and full of cum.)

Anyway, she turned, knelt down, grabbed my cock and jerked it furiously. The first spurt sailed over her shoulder, cleared the table, hit a wall and disappeared behind the refrigerator. The second hit the microwave. The rest splattered on her face and chest.

We had to move the fridge to clean up before her parents got home. We were both giggling in amazement at the distance the first spurt went and we estimated it at twelve feet and still travelling when it hit the wall.

Other than that, I am not generally a long-distance cummer - just the occasional splash in the face when jerking off.

Perfucktion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been distance shooter for as long as I can remember, so it's difficult to single one out.

But one of biggest, messiest cumshots I can remember took place in my ex-girlfriends bedroom. Our relationship was on the rocks. She had been hot and cold for awhile, would openly flirt with other guys, and never reciprocated the kindness I showed her. We had been having sex, and she was now sucking me off to completion.

Before I cum, I always tell the girl I'm with that I shoot, and try to contain the mess. But this time, for whatever reason, I was like 'fuck it'. I pushed her off my dick, stroked it a few times, and sprayed 7 or 8 times across the room. By the time I was finished, semen was on her face, in her hair, on the carpet, on her bedspread, splattered across her desk (and work papers) and dripping down the wall, which was about 3 meters away. She wasn't very happy, so I went to have a shower she could cool off ;)

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My distance changes a lot based on how worked up I am and what it or has been going thru my mind.
I can regularly still even at my age pull out at the last minute from having sex and shoot the girl in the face and hair or even over her head.
Masturbating will many times lap over my shoulder if laying on my back or hit my neck.

The jack off time that sticks in my mind most was shortly after my 18th birthday. There was a valentines dance and we had a wrestling match that night. A teammate and I were going to the dance with twin sisters and it was our first date with each of them. Circumstances were aligning themselves to allow us more freedom with them and a relaxed curfew for them since their parents were out on a "date" themselves. WE had been excited all week and he and I had been talking it up about our hopes for a home run on the first date. Their flirting had insinuated that it would be an option for us and we should be "prepared" for anything.
After the match he and I were sitting around the locker room waiting to both cool down and let the locker room clear out and cool off and discussing how the night might play out. We were even opening and splitting up the box of condoms we had went together and purchased after school that day. We both noticed the other groping ourselves at about the same time and laughed. He then says " I am not so much worried about whether we will get it with them as much as whether I can last long enough to make a lasting impression on her".
I was like, yeah I wish I had taken time to rub one out before our match, my last time was last night (I know I am recreating some of the conversation based off an almost 2 decade old memory, but it was intense night and is burned on my mind even today. That night started something that led to a lot of pleasure til I went off to college, with the twins)
Anyway we both were deliberately rubbing our dicks more and more. He had already stripped and had a towel wrapped around his waist sitting on the bench opposite me leaning back into his locker and was already to the point that hiding his boner was not an option.
I had taken my shoes and socks off and just had on my jockstrap and singlet rubbing myself through the spandex.
When it became apparent we both intended to really jack off to the point of relief I got my singlet off and since his dick was already up through the opening in the towel I pulled mine out the side of my jock.
Not sure why but it seemed neither of us wanted to be the first to pick up speed and fully focus on the job at hand. It was slow but constant strokes with lots of down pressure to keep our dicks pointed head first to the center of the aisle between us. Like we neither wanted to let it stand up and our length be on display, even if by this point we had seen enough to know what each other had, hell we had showered together hundreds of times. It didn't; seem like a big deal to be sitting there in the locker room across from each other stroking ourselves. But neither wanted to "get lost in the throws of passion with ourselves" . The intensity of the slow stroking was really starting to build and holding the speed down I know was just making my need all that much greater. It must have been having the same affect on him.
All of a sudden it surprisingly hit me I was way past the point of no return. From his description later, my eyes popped wide open, then my mouth and I tensed up and the next thing he knew he had cum--from me, on his knee and his thigh. Seconds later the top of my foot and the floor in front of me was being splattered as well and it was cumming from his side this time.

The way we were sitting our knees were about 8' apart, since we were leaning back and adding the distance from knees to dick, I am claiming at least 11' shot that night, which best I can remember is my record shot. And my teammate was not far from that.

attached locker room is a similar setup, ours was not that fancy back then.

Attachments

G

girthyoldguy

3 plus feet. Old girl friend loved to watch me shoot a load. She would put me on my back and jerk me hard. I could hit the headboard of the bed. Never mind getting it all in my hair.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can think of a couple of times when I had cumshots that were were particularly noteworthy.

Once, I was jerking off in the sauna at my gym with this big-dicked guy I nicknamed “Donkey Dick,” because . . . . he has this big, long, donkey-like dick. I haven’t seen him for almost a year, but whenever we’d see each other, we always end up rubbing one out together. One time, we were sitting side-by-side in the sauna. I was rubbing my cock, and he was rubbing his. I was almost at the moment when I was going to cum, and he suddenly touched my thigh. The unexpected touch at such a critical moment caused me to shoot 2 spectacular blobs of cum above my shoulder, which landed between us on the wall of the sauna. We both laughed at how amazing and unexpected it was (and then he shot a modest load onto his belly). Donkey Dick, wherever, you are, I hope to see you again!

Another time, I was with my pseudo-BF. We had just finished fucking, and he already had cum. We were laying side-by-side on my bed, about a foot apart from each other, and I was jerking myself off. I shot 2 spurts that landed on the pillow behind his far shoulder. And then I shot a handful of other spurts that landed across his chest and upper arms. He said, “That’s amazing. I’ve never seen anything quite like that before.” Sigh. I didn't realize I had shot my load quite so far. But, a few days later, I pulled off the pillow cases to do laundry, and I saw the tell-tale stains. Damn! That was so hot!!

Reactions: Barberseville