The Glee Project's Blake Jenner has a HUGE BULGE!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
The Glee Project's Blake Jenner, (19 year's old from Florida), is a tall hunky handsome young man and has a HUGE BULGE!!! You can often see it fairly clearly; (his big dick bulge/package, in his tight jeans or the sweats he wears to dance practice on the show, sometimes you can even see some of the outline of a very hung nice young long big dick and huge balls/package)! Next week on the show he will be in a very skin tight red bathing suit. Last week on he show, (especially in his tight jeans when he was singing with that girl for Ryan in the elimination round he won), his hung nice big bulge was quite evident a few times. Can't wait to see more hot screen caps of him; this one linked below is not at all the best of him, but it's all I could find so far, but if you can zoom in on his hot crotch you can maybe begin to see a bit of what I am talking about (and believe me this is just the tip of the stick so to speak, lol):

Last edited:

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Let's stop critizing others celeb bulge pics, (some don' t sometimes see it yet, but it's often there). When people take the time to post let's appreciate it and give them the benefit of the doubt and find and contribute our own hot pics or move to another thread not attack or debate other's posts & pics, especially celeb bulge pics, thanks.

Last edited:

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
If someone can delete this thread or change the title here and keep the other/real one about Blake, that would be fine with me, I don't know why this thread still has the title meant for another thread, (I tried to fix it myself but I guess I can't, lol). These are perhaps the things that happen when trying to create and respond to threads here from an iPhone, lol. Sorry for any confussion anyone else has until then, thanks.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Just a little minor teaser gif someone created with Blake Jenner in it for next week's episode of "The Glee Project," (unfortunately not a lot of bulge time here yet in this gif either, but it's still early many on the net are just discovering him and the show; hope real clear big bulge gifs and pics will cum soon on-line here too like you see if you watch the actual show on TV, lol):

Last edited:

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Here we go now we're talking! Got to love the Internet, lots of people notice what you notice and some eventually put it up; so without further delay here are some better pics of Blake Jenner's nice package:

Bloody Alex!, Oh look!

(Be sure once you click the link above to scroll down on the post at the site to see & enjoy them all!)​

Reactions: Usbv216

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Could he be wearing a cup?

Nope don't think so because if you watch the show there is a bunch of times you see that this tall hunky young man has a huge dick and balls combo/package bulge also in his jeans and sweats too quite often; and it's the real deal you can make out some fairly clear parts of his hung dick and big huge balls bunched in together to form an often very nice package in his tight pants, bathing suit, or sweats etc.

(I just think he's a key natural member or fit for "LPSG" so to speak, lol.) Sometimes it's quite obvious on the show that there are wide or waste shots of everyone else and quick pans away or cuts to something else when the editor or someone of the show notices how big and distracting his very noticeable bulge might be, lol, but thank goodness lots of quick & some longer shots of "IT" make it into most episodes of the show so far (and as can be seen from the tight red bathing suits pics from next week's upcoming episode which clearly show "IT" will be seen on next week's episode too thank goodness, lol)!

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i must be blind or just not as hyped...but it looks about what i'd expect on most dudes, especially skinny ones like him who have smaller thighs (something that always accentuates a bulge no matter how averaged sized it may be)

eh well, i don't want to shit on your thread though, he is hot ;) thanks for sharing

raven24

Experimental Member
Media
I was a bit disappointed with the swim shorts scenes. Seems like they really avoided to have the nice crotch shots. How I would have loved to be there when they shot the part where the women asked them to fit those tight things.

Curiously, it was so hard to see VPLs in that shoot, if there was anything at all. Feels like in the very few crotch shots, they did something so no VPLs show.

On the other hand, the girls had a lot of "frontal" shots, or at least those showing them down from the waist. Ack.

Blake and Michael are so hot!