The Hall Twins - Bruce and Seth

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder if anyone has come across any fully nude pics of the Hall Twins. They are HOT! I have some hot pics of them in underwear in my personal collection (below is a sampling), but not any nudes. I wonder if anybody could hook me up with some nude pics, please.

Alex8 (our beloved GoogleMachine who can find ANYTHING), when and if you get time, could you please throw me a bone(r):wink: :biggrin1:

Many thanks in advance to all who submit responses:smile:

Attachments

Reactions: TimTimmy

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
They're incredibly beautiful.
Leave the Brewer Twins in the dust, imho.

Agreed! That's why they are in my private collection stash. Beautiful, handsome, and 2 of them (one in front, the other in back:wink: )

In high school, there was a dude that looked just like these two, and just as cute!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since I can see where this thread might be headed...

although Stronzo's picture of them is fine, please don't anyone post any of the famous Bruce Weber naked images of the Carlson Twins.. the twins were not of legal age when they were taken, and although widely available on the net, these photos are banned from most celebrity forums for the obvious legal reasons in the current climate. They've been removed by mods here at least three times this year already, to my knowledge... so please spare the mods from any more work. :smile:

Back to the naked twins, folks. :wink:

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a twin , never thought much about posing nude etc with him- but as I age and look back- we could have made a lot of money posing since so much interest seees to be with twins- lol

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
Since I can see where this thread might be headed...

although Stronzo's picture of them is fine, please don't anyone post any of the famous Bruce Weber naked images of the Carlson Twins.. the twins were not of legal age when they were taken, and although widely available on the net, these photos are banned from most celebrity forums for the obvious legal reasons in the current climate. They've been removed by mods here at least three times this year already, to my knowledge... so please spare the mods from any more work. :smile:

Back to the naked twins, folks. :wink:

I tried googling this and I couldn't find any information about these supposed photos. Has it been documented that they were underage?