The Healthy and "Nice" Penis

BigDicknBalls: I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this post. Would you consider your penis to be attractive to look at? I think you'd say this is an asthetic question. I know most guys "like" their cock. But besides what sexual pleasure it gives you, do you get any pleasure from just looking at it? My best buddy & I were talking about this recently, & he thinks a dick is "just" a dick. :-/

Tender: your best buddy is *wrong*!

i consider my SBs unit to be FINE to look at!!
when i look at it, we're late!
;)
Tender

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Dicks certainly come in all types of sizes and shapes and one's idea of the 'beautiful' dick will vary from guy to guy as well.

Mine hangs flaccid over low-hanging balls and it is wide, looking heavier at the glans. I don't picture many men admiring my package, but you never know.

The most handsome penis I ever saw was one guy among the 100 others I showered with after work every day back in the 70's. It wasn't large, just average in size but it seemed proportionally perfect on the guy, like you might see on a nude model in a magazine.

hung: My penis is healthy and also very nice to look at. I enjoy the view.

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Big, I know what you're saying. I think mine is a real nice looking one too. It's big, long & has a nice head on it. Email me if you wanna see sum photos of it. How about yours? :p

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not into "sharing pix" either personally or via the net.

I have finally accepted (and admitted) that comparing my size to other men has always been quite the fascination. It started (somehow?) early in life and from there went on....even to the needless tormenting directions this curious nature took me when I carried guilt over "looking and wondering" for so many years. All of that "bunk" is now long behind me. 8)
I accept the fact it's okay to "look and admire". Men do it and we can't help it. Women too, for that matter. With both sexes doing all this looking and admiring, it all makes the world go round, I guess. (Well....it does!)

I do believe that most healthy (i.e. physically, mentally and emotionally fit) men do at least somewhat respect and perhaps even admire their own penis. The "beauty" part of it is best left to the individual eyes of the beholder. (Or, would it be to the hands?) ???

Hmmm.
Uhhh, sorry.... I quickly digressed. ;D

Except for the popular topic around here over size concerns and perhaps some disappointment when "it" doesn't work up to par, most guys have an appreciation for their maleness.

Difficult to explain. That part of our anatomy means an awful lot to us! ;)

wvalady1968: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=health;num=1071218244;start=0#5 date=12/13/03 at 21:06:18] That part of our anatomy means an awful lot to us!   ;)[/quote]

And to us, too! And I'm sure the other ladies here will agree!
:-*

ORCABOMBER: I think that mine is pretty damned decent actually, but then again, I tend to think a lot of myself. :D

joe22xxx: I think this might be one of those "in the eye of the beholder" issues. I mean, is my dick or ANY dick a thing of beauty, like a sunset or a great painting? If people throughout the ages thought that cocks were beautiful then maybe there would be a museum of the world's coolest dicks. It's a little strange just thinking about it. But it amuses me anyway. :D

ORCABOMBER: There is a museum though, isn't there?
Anyway, I think they are a thing of beauty, but like a person's body, it's all to do with health, it's like any organ really, it reflects your health and well being..

..okay, I'm reading far too much into that! :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've just got to throw this in here: Since several guys at the YMCA have told me I have a "pretty peter", I'll have to tell the group that it's also pretty to me -- so much so that I enjoy looking in the mirror when I stroke it!

unsigned!

dfox7.3x5: I'm a lot older than most of you guys, but my cock is still straight as a board, no ugly veins, a throbber. It may be the only thing about me that hasn't aged, except that it has gotten a bit bigger in recent years. I think it's very handsome, and it helps give me confidence as the rest of me betrays my years. Aren't we men lucky?

BigDicknBalls: I appreciate hearing people's thoughts about this topic. Hey, Roy, I've never had any guys tell me that I had a "pretty peter", especially at the Y. What Y do you go to? Being a new member, this group is amazing to me.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigDicknBalls: Welcome to LPSG, guy, your profile name indicates your being among the proper group of men.

The YMCA tries to create the image of the family oriented club, and down play the Village People's popular classic "YMCA". But I think we all know that where there is a group of naked men, there's going to be some playing around.

My experiences have been at the Midtown YMCA in Memphis, TN., but I assume it's no different than any where else. Boys will be boys and men will be men!

Luke

WanzGoodhead: I've been told many times that I have a "pretty dick". I hear that only second to "Dam! It's so big." I'd have to agree with both statements.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=health;num=1071218244;start=0#14 date=12/17/03 at 00:56:18]BigDicknBalls: Welcome to LPSG, guy, your profile name indicates your being among the proper group of men.
[/quote]
Woahwoahwoahwawoah!
You're not one of them "Dick Nazis" who if he doesn't see anything smaller than 12 inches goes "INFERIOR!" are you.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=BigDicknBalls link=board=health;num=1071218244;start=0#0 date=12/12/03 at 00:28:24]I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this post. Would you consider your penis to be attractive to look at? I think you'd say this is an asthetic question. I know most guys "like" their cock. But besides what sexual pleasure it gives you, do you get any pleasure from just looking at it? My best buddy & I were talking about this recently, & he thinks a dick is "just" a dick. :-/[/quote]

All penises are grotesque except for mine! :D