The Healthy and "Nice" Penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

BigDicknBalls: I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this post. Would you consider your penis to be attractive to look at? I think you'd say this is an asthetic question. I know most guys "like" their cock. But besides what sexual pleasure it gives you, do you get any pleasure from just looking at it? My best buddy & I were talking about this recently, & he thinks a dick is "just" a dick. :-/

2. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: your best buddy is *wrong*!

i consider my SBs unit to be FINE to look at!!
    when i look at it, we're late!
    ;)
    Tender

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Dicks certainly come in all types of sizes and shapes and one's idea of the 'beautiful' dick will vary from guy to guy as well.

Mine hangs flaccid over low-hanging balls and it is wide, looking heavier at the glans. I don't picture many men admiring my package, but you never know.

The most handsome penis I ever saw was one guy among the 100 others I showered with after work every day back in the 70's. It wasn't large, just average in size but it seemed proportionally perfect on the guy, like you might see on a nude model in a magazine.

4. Imported

Gold Member

hung: My penis is healthy and also very nice to look at. I enjoy the view.

5. B_black10inches

B_black10inches New Member

Hey Big, I know what you're saying. I think mine is a real nice looking one too. It's big, long & has a nice head on it. Email me if you wanna see sum photos of it. How about yours? :p

6. benderten2001

Gold Member

I'm not into "sharing pix" either personally or via the net.

I have finally accepted (and admitted) that comparing my size to other men has always been quite the fascination. It started (somehow?) early in life and from there went on....even to the needless tormenting directions this curious nature took me when I carried guilt over "looking and wondering" for so many years. All of that "bunk" is now long behind me. 8)
    I accept the fact it's okay to "look and admire". Men do it and we can't help it. Women too, for that matter. With both sexes doing all this looking and admiring, it all makes the world go round, I guess. (Well....it does!)

I do believe that most healthy (i.e. physically, mentally and emotionally fit) men do at least somewhat respect and perhaps even admire their own penis. The "beauty" part of it is best left to the individual eyes of the beholder. (Or, would it be to the hands?) ???

Hmmm.
    Uhhh, sorry.... I quickly digressed. ;D

Except for the popular topic around here over size concerns and perhaps some disappointment when "it" doesn't work up to par, most guys have an appreciation for their maleness.

Difficult to explain. That part of our anatomy means an awful lot to us! ;)

7. Anon

Anon Member

Mine is alright, I guess ;)

It does look 'manly', still seems like a young cock to me.

8. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=health;num=1071218244;start=0#5 date=12/13/03 at 21:06:18] That part of our anatomy means an awful lot to us!   ;)[/quote]

And to us, too! And I'm sure the other ladies here will agree!
    :-*

9. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: I think that mine is pretty damned decent actually, but then again, I tend to think a lot of myself. :D

10. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: I think this might be one of those "in the eye of the beholder" issues. I mean, is my dick or ANY dick a thing of beauty, like a sunset or a great painting? If people throughout the ages thought that cocks were beautiful then maybe there would be a museum of the world's coolest dicks. It's a little strange just thinking about it. But it amuses me anyway. :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: There is a museum though, isn't there?
    Anyway, I think they are a thing of beauty, but like a person's body, it's all to do with health, it's like any organ really, it reflects your health and well being..

..okay, I'm reading far too much into that! :D

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I've just got to throw this in here: Since several guys at the YMCA have told me I have a "pretty peter", I'll have to tell the group that it's also pretty to me -- so much so that I enjoy looking in the mirror when I stroke it!

unsigned!

13. Imported

Gold Member

dfox7.3x5: I'm a lot older than most of you guys, but my cock is still straight as a board, no ugly veins, a throbber. It may be the only thing about me that hasn't aged, except that it has gotten a bit bigger in recent years. I think it's very handsome, and it helps give me confidence as the rest of me betrays my years. Aren't we men lucky?

14. Imported

Gold Member

BigDicknBalls: I appreciate hearing people's thoughts about this topic. Hey, Roy, I've never had any guys tell me that I had a "pretty peter", especially at the Y. What Y do you go to? Being a new member, this group is amazing to me.

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

BigDicknBalls: Welcome to LPSG, guy, your profile name indicates your being among the proper group of men.

The YMCA tries to create the image of the family oriented club, and down play the Village People's popular classic "YMCA". But I think we all know that where there is a group of naked men, there's going to be some playing around.

My experiences have been at the Midtown YMCA in Memphis, TN., but I assume it's no different than any where else. Boys will be boys and men will be men!

Luke

16. Imported

Gold Member

WanzGoodhead: I've been told many times that I have a "pretty dick". I hear that only second to "Dam! It's so big." I'd have to agree with both statements.

17. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=health;num=1071218244;start=0#14 date=12/17/03 at 00:56:18]BigDicknBalls: Welcome to LPSG, guy, your profile name indicates your being among the proper group of men.
    [/quote]
    Woahwoahwoahwawoah!
    You're not one of them "Dick Nazis" who if he doesn't see anything smaller than 12 inches goes "INFERIOR!" are you.

18. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

No way, ORCABOMBER. If I were I would have to admit I was a lurker, heaven forbid! I just wanted an excuse to welcome BigDicknBalls!

Luke

19. Imported

Gold Member

James249620002000: Some people are concerned with how pretty their dick is. Look at the "Rate my Schlong" web site.

http://www.ratemyschlong.com/

20. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

[quote author=BigDicknBalls link=board=health;num=1071218244;start=0#0 date=12/12/03 at 00:28:24]I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this post. Would you consider your penis to be attractive to look at? I think you'd say this is an asthetic question. I know most guys "like" their cock. But besides what sexual pleasure it gives you, do you get any pleasure from just looking at it? My best buddy & I were talking about this recently, & he thinks a dick is "just" a dick. :-/[/quote]

All penises are grotesque except for mine! :D