deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 27: My Precious

42 hours…42 hours I kept repeating the amount of time that Harvey estimated I had to fix the situation I had created when I went totally ape shit over board on Daemon. Now thinking back, I really had gone over board changing absolutely everything about him. Forcing him to change personality, body type, and sexuality was not just a step too far but maybe three steps too far.

What was I going to do? How could I rebalance the scale and get him to ask me to control him again? Without powers over him in the first place I was flummoxed as to how I could make anything up to him.

“Are you gonna sit here all day or are you going to do something about it?” Harvey prodded me along.

I had almost forgotten that Harvey was still in the room with me.

“Oh um yeah, I am just trying to figure out where to start. I am lost for how to balance the scales with Daemon much less where to even find him. Do you have any suggestions?” I wonder aloud.

“Yes, I suggest that you stop asking me and go ask Daemon.” Harvey chastised. “Oh and don’t do anything hotheaded or over due anyone else’s punishments along the way or else you are going to be in this same predicament again.”

Ask Daemon himself. Um ok I am not sure how that will work, but maybe Harvey is right, maybe Daemon can tell me how to make it up to him.

I got up off the side of Billy’s bed and was throwing clothes back on when I caught site of myself in the mirror.

“Fuck”…I thought to myself. He is going to want this back. Looking down on the massive cock that swung between my thighs I found myself bemoaning my obvious fate.

Deep in the back of my mind I could hear a voice crying out. He can’t have it that is your massive cock. I tried to drown out the voice but it kept getting louder.

It is yours you deserve it. You need to come up with a way to get back your power and not have to give up this cock.

Harvey is probably trying to get you to give it up so he can fuck around with Daemon. He sure seemed to enjoy being him a few minutes ago. What if he isn’t even telling you the truth about Daemon? What if he can’t be trusted?

Looking back at myself in the mirror and hearing this voice I suddenly had a vision of me being Sméagol on the road to becoming Gollum. I was probably only minutes away from calling the dick “my precious.”

“Oh my God I am turning into Gollum!” I spoke out loud.

“You’ve what?” Harvey said feigning like he did not just hear me.

“I am beginning to become trapped by my desire to hold on to a dick that two days ago wasn’t even mine. I am so worried about keeping this snake that I am willing to give up my sanity.” I said looking at Harvey with a plea for help.

“Look Zach, you can’t lose yourself. You got this power because I truly thought you could handle it. You have to figure out how to get back on the path of humility or else you will lose more than just the size of your dick. You will lose yourself just like the Lord of the Ring Character you were just babbling about.”

“Ok…ok your right.” I breathed in fresh air and with it a resolve to figure out how to make it right with Daemon and fix my other mistakes along the way.

“You are still standing here.” Harvey shouted which got me to move toward the door.

As I was running down the hall and headed for the stairs I could have sworn I heard Harvey something that lifted my mood just a bit. I could have sworn I heard him say something like…”It’s not like Daemon’s the only one with a massive dick and a horrible attitude.”

Chapter 28: Creating a battle plan

As I ran down the stairs I couldn’t help but consider the fact that I had no plan.

“42 hours, I need to make a plan. Lets see, fix my fuck ups, find Daemon, get Daemon to trust me, balance the scales, get Daemon to ask me to take back over him, and all the while punishing in hubris along the way.” I ran through my tasks in my head.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs I was quickly caught off guard by the mayhem that had ensued downstairs while I was talking with Harvey.

“Where have you been?” James inquired sounding desperate.

“I have been trying to keep that dude in the other room from leaving but he is insistent that two hours waiting for you is way too long. I don’t mean to question you, but he seems pretty pissed and I…well I know I wouldn’t want to sit and wait for someone for two hours.” James said so tentatively it was obvious he was afraid I was going to punish him for speaking up.

“Two hours…shit. What does he want? I really don’t have time for him right now?”

“I don’t know, all I he keeps saying is that he needs help from someone like you.” James said a bit bolder when he realized my reaction was not one of anger.

“I don’t even know what that means.” I thought to myself.

“Look, I need you to go in there and stall him for a bit longer. I have a few things here around the house. To fix. “Oh and by the way. You still have a desire to protect this house and everyone that’s in it, but you don’t still think you are a dog and you don’t have a magic bite any longer.

James smiled ear-to-ear, and then did the strangest thing. He hugged me.

“Thanks, I am sorry I was an ass to you earlier.” James stated.

“Yes you were but I think you have learned your lesson. Now get in there and keep that guy from leaving. At this point there is no telling what he has seen and what he has heard.”

James turned and saluted me like I had just given him a military command, but more importantly he turned and did what I asked.

I realized with James that there were a few other people that I had gone overboard with. I ran around the house trying to see what I had done that was balanced and what I had done that needed to be fixed. As I ran through the house the first person I came upon was Brett still struggling to get out the chair that I had sat him in for the week.

“Brett, why do you think I am forcing you to sit in that chair?”

Brett looked afraid to address me as he looked down to the floor.

I wanted to hear him say it was because he had disrespected me and had tried to use his massive muscle and booming voice to intimidate me.

“You did it because you can.” He responded nearly in tears. “You didn’t like me or anyone daring to defy you and your new powers so you forced me to sit here and urinate on myself for the next week simply because you can.”

His words stung a bit, but I knew he was right. Brett was just one of my power trips gone wrong.

“Ok look Brett, at the time, I didn’t know what my power meant nor that you were supposed to be part of my um army.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Brett asked sounding pissed in between large crocodile tears.

“You are part of my army…” I answered suddenly having an idea that made me smirk and almost laugh to myself.

I ran the scenario through my head. Could I get away with it? Would this new plan be a balanced approach or would I find myself losing power over everyone. I had to give it a try. There was just no way I was going to be able to fix all of the hubris that I saw without utilizing the “army” that came with this power.

“Brett, go round up everyone in the house and get everyone to head to the formal room, I have a task that is going to take everyone’s help. Oh and Brett when you ask anyone to come to the formal room, that will override any command that I have given them to stay where they are.”

Brett looked suspicious at first. He had fought against sitting in the chair for nearly a day and now he didn’t know what to do, but as he began to stand up he realized the chair had no hold on him any more.

“Thank god,” Brett said as he ran down the hall.

“Where are you going?" I said as I ran after him.

“I’ve got to take a wicked piss.” Brett shared with his Boston accent popping out for the first time.

Oh I laughed as he pulled out a fairly fat, but stubby cock and started to pee into the potted plant at the far corner of the hall.

“Um yeah about that, your bladder doesn’t feel constantly full anymore and you don’t have to pee on yourself any longer.” I said having forgot that I had added that small detail into his punishment.

Go change clothes and get everyone into the formal room in the next 10 minutes. I need to go figure out who this guy is in our sitting room.

“Ahhhh” Brett responded as he was peeing out what now felt like the last of his constantly full bladder. He shook his head in agreement. “10 minutes in the formal room, you’ve got it chief.”

First a hug from James and now Brett calls me chief? I didn’t have time to figure out why the two most confrontational brothers were now being so agreeable. I figured they were just scared of what I would do to them, but something seemed different about them and I didn’t think fear was it exactly.

Rather than stand there thinking this over, I decided best to get a move on. I was already down to 41 and a half hours and time was still ticking.

As I headed back toward the sitting room, I called out over my shoulder.

“Oh Brett, don’t forget Lane, he is downstairs working out.”

“Lane…got you boss.” Brett responded.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 29: The stranger has had enough

As Brett gathered all of the brothers in the meeting room, I found James standing outside the sitting room.

“Ok I got to be honest, I think I would rather be a dog than have to baby sit this guy any longer. He is pissed and he has had some not so great things to say about you.”

I immediately got defensive hearing some complete stranger was talking shit about me.

“What the fuck does he want?” sounding angry and putting fear into James’ eyes.

“Um um I’m not sure sir.” James quacked with a strong sense of worry in his voice.

“He just keeps saying something about how she has his boyfriend. Honestly he isn’t making a lot of sense.”

“Boyfriend?” I was pretty confused but I figured with my powers I would be able to hold my own no matter how upset the guy is for making him wait.

I puffed up my chest and went into the room.

“My guy here tells me you are upset, and that you have been talking shit about me.” I said to the stranger, surprised that my voice sounded so commanding.

“Look, I came to you for help and you haven’t even been decent enough to give me two minutes of your time. Time is something that my guy might night have.” The stranger might as well have been talking in riddles for all the sense he was making.

“No you look, time is definitely not something I have a lot of right now. So you may need to find someone else to help you out, um who ever you are.” I dismissed the stranger and started to leave the room, not liking his attitude or his scouring look.

“Wait stop!” shouted the insistent stranger.

“I need your help, I need someone with your type of powers.” He called out.

I froze in my track giving James a death stare not believing that he had shared that I had powers with a complete stranger.

“You told a complete stranger about my powers?” I directed at James through clinched teeth.

“Wait don’t blame me, I didn’t tell him shit.” James cried out in a frightened tone.

“He didn’t have to tell me anything, Zach, I am well aware of who you are and what powers you have… he would bares the seal of he goddess Nemesis has the power to put the hubris in their place. No you have the duty to put the hubris in their place.” The stranger said preaching to me about my duty and responsibilities.

I was a bit shocked that some stranger whom I had never seen before knew as much or more about my new powers than I did.

“James could you please give Zach and I a few moments alone?” The stranger didn’t really ask he actually directed James to leave through his tone rather than his words.

James looked him up and down and started to physically growl as if he was still the dog that I had commanded him to be.

“Already have your soldiers protecting you? Good we are going to need it where we are going.” The stranger stated matter of fact.

“We aren’t going any where until you explain to me who the fuck you are, what the fuck you need my help and why you know so much about me.” I demanded of the stranger

James continued to growl a bit under his breath.

“Look mother fucker I need your help, my boyfriends life might depend on it. I don’t have time to explain everything that your lazy eminent keeper didn’t explain to you when he passed these powers on to you.” The stranger yelled out as he grabbed me by the shirt and tried to shake me.

James literaly leaped across the room and sunk his teeth into the strangers left arm. I half expected the stranger to start transforming into a girl but instead the bite only seemed to piss him off.

The stranger’s eyes turned a brilliant blue and he lifted his now bleeding arm above his head and swirled it around above his head. As his arm spun a swirling vortex opened above James’s head.

“I may have to put up with your shitty attitude and your goddesses insaine mission to punish all of mankind, due to the fact that I need you, but I will be dammed if I will put up with your piss ant foot soldiers biting me..” The stranger said as the vortex above James’ head started to make a sucking sound like a giant vacuum had appeared above James.

“Holy shit don’t let him suck me into that black hole.” James cried out to me.

“What the fuck he was just doing what I told him to do and that was to protect me.” I fired back to the stranger.

I concentrated my thoughts telling the stranger to stop the vortex with my most commanding voice, but there was no tingling no sign that my power was working on him.

“Well then you are to blame for his temporary fate then.” The stranger smirked and half laughed sounding like an evil witch from fairy tail movies.

I ran over to grab James, now that I had realized that either the stranger was immune to my powers or he wasn’t a hubris person.

“Stop or I will…” I threatened.

“You will what?” What exactly will you do steal my cock size? Honestly every one of you Nemesis worshipers is all the same; get a bit of power and start steeling everyone’s cock size. Honestly, I am quite surprised you aren’t covered with muscles.” James shared showing that he had more knowledge about our group than I originally thought.

As the stranger was talking I snuck over to James with the intention of pulling out from underneath the swirling vortex that I assumed was going to suck him out into space at any moment. However, right before I reached James a light began to form over his head like a halo around an angel’s head. The light got brighter and then suddenly it looked like sand was being sucked out of James head.

Streams of sand swirled above James’ head and into the vortex.

“What the fuck are you doing.” I shouted out to the obviously powerful stranger.

“I don’t have time to be attacked by your dog, so I figured I would make him into a puppy.”

I turned back to see that James who moments ago was a towering muscle jock, the quintessential member of this fraternity was…well…there is no other way to explain it he was shrinking…Not just his height but his muscles seemed to be melting away. Where just moments ago stood the typical bar bouncer now stood what looked like a 15 year old, no make that a 12 year old. James was visibly upset and he was screaming as he became shorter and younger as more and more sand seemed to ooze from the light atop his head. As James yelled at the stranger to make it stop James’ voice began to crack sounding as if he was going backward through puberty.

James looked to be all of about 4 or 5 when the light suddenly disappeared and the vortex stopped spinning. Now above James head a small black cloud literally was hanging over him.

Where moments ago a 23 year old stud with arms the size of cantaloupes and peaks and valleys making a set of 8 pack abs were now replaced by a toddler who seemed on the verge of crying.

“Now are you ready to help me?”

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 30: The coming together of houses

"Holy shit, calm down already, I'll help you." I was pretty sure I didn't have a choice but to help him seeing as his mystery powers worked on my people but mine didn't seem to have any effect on him.

"Good, I hate to result to a game of whose power is bigger and badder, but let's be honest mine works on everyone and yours just works on the insufferable and the stuck up."

"On everyone?"

"Yes even yours."

"What do your powers do? Where did you get yours? How do you know about my powers?" I asked a barrage of questions.

"Ok, look, all those are great questions, but is there any way we can just work on helping my boyfriend and skip passed your curiosity?"

My blank stare must have told him all he needed to know.

"Ok let's make this fast, Riley's time could be almost over." The stranger begged.

"Ok first of all whose Riley and for that matter who are you?"

"Let me just move us a long and skip over playing 20 questions." The fidgety stranger explained annoyed that I was taking up his time.

"My name is Charley and like you I'm one of the Patrons of St. Bart."

"Patrons of..." I interrupted.

"Just shut up and let me explain," he said sounding more foul than he had a little earlier.

"We are both chosen representatives of our house. As you probably already know a great number of Fraternities and Sororities are founded on Greek principles and are organized around the principles of a particular Greek god. For instance your group is beholden to Nemesis and as such you, as her chosen Patron, are gifted with many of the powers of your goddess. Obviously most chapters of your organization don't have powers or have a Patron, but for whatever reason, a reason I don't know, all of St. Bart's fraternities and sororities have a true connection to our Greek gods and goddesses and each of us have a patron or two, my own house has numerous Patrons, but I'm the one from St. Bart's.

While you are beholden to the responsibility of Nemesis or the responsibility to punish the hubris, I am of the House of Gaia or as she likes to be called Mother Nature and I'm one of her assistants. So while you go around putting people in their place for their arrogance, my job is to be sure that each person makes their way through puberty."

"Get through puberty? What a stupid power that is. Changing people’s voices?” Thinking back he had just regressed James back to a 5 year old so I should have had more respect, but hindsight is 20/20. At the time I was less than impressed by being able to mess with puberty and more fascinated at the idea that there was others of us with powers. I also wondered if we were connected to Greek god and goddess was there a house of Hades that went around killing people. "What powers do the other houses have?" I asked hoping that somewhere on campus there was a guy who could control the weather or talk to fish.

Charlie ignored me, he seemed agrivated that I had made fun of his powers.

"Listen dickhead, you are going to help me whether you like it or not,” he threatened.

“I get it dude you have some lame ass power and you say your boyfriend is in trouble. I would come to me too. My powers seem pretty limitless.” I bragged.

“Limitless?” he laughed. You really don’t have much of a clue as to what your purpose is in the grand scheme. If you really believe your powers are limitless I am surprised you haven’t lost your powers already. “

Just as I was about to explain about Daemon, he interrupted me.

“Look as Mother Nature's assistant I have the power of people's puberty, which means that I have the ability to age you and to make you younger. I can rework your body in any number of interesting ways or make sure that one body part is impressive..." He lost his train of thought as he looked down at my giant bulge.

“Ummm where was I, um,” his eyes as wide a saucer plates.

After a few seconds of complete silence he looked back up at me with both a sense of awe and a bit more respect in his eyes. “God no wonder Daemon was able to get regular guys to do his bidding, his cock was a power all to its own.”

As Charlie started speaking again it was in a much more respectful tone.

"Look I have the power over puberty I can basically take a persons body and rework you." He pointed over to James who was crawling around on the sitting room floor.

"Obviously a minute ago I removed most of your fraternity brother’s puberty dust and now watch. I can rearrange the dust in any number of ways. Like so."

As he spoke the sand substance which I guess was puberty dust (what ever that is) began to swirl around the adult in a toddler’s body sitting on the floor. The dusty tornado picked up James and began to spin him. As he twirled in midair he began rapidly aging now clearly passing the preteen age and headed rapidly back to his adulthood.

"Now if I just let him keep percolating in his puberty dust then he will return to his normal self, but to demonstrate the power I have I'll just do this like this."

As he spoke Charlie grabbed a handful of dust from around, James' massive arms and redirected it toward his nose which thinking back was pushed into his face and kind of resembled a pugs nose. Then he grabbed a large amount of dust from around James’s legs, looking back up at me with what looked like an overflowing amount of dust in his hands, Charlie winked at me as he shoved the dust down James’ slacks where his tiny dick resided. Seeing Charlie shove such a large handful of dust down Charlie’s pants made me laugh a bit as Lars’s big brother James had been the smallest dicked guy in his pledge class which meant that he had to carry around the fireman’s bucket.

Wow I thought to myself. It sucked being my skinny self with a tiny dick, but poor James was a beast of a guy all muscle and so his small little dick must have looked miniscule, no wonder he was such an asshole to all of us pledges. He had to make himself feel like a man one way or another.

As I psychoanalyzed James, Charlie grabbed dust from around James’s ears, which had always awkwardly stuck out from his face and redirected the dust toward James’s already muscular ass.

As the dust finished spinning around James the teenager, he returned back to the college senior version of himself again, and just as Charlie promised James was new and improved.

James’ Dumbo ears were gone and the backside of his pants already stretched by the squats that James did for years, began to stretch to the breaking point as two perfect melons formed in his khaki pants. Had this been a few days ago, I would have practically drooled at the beautiful ass that was standing in front of me. Now all I could think was… “I could have given him that ass if I wanted.”

While James had always been a big bruiting muscular guy his pug dog nose and giant elephant ears were always kind of distracting. Now standing in front of us was a movie star quality hottie with a magic nose job and totally suckable ears. James grabbed the waistband of his pants and looked down as he was clearly feeling something stirring in his underwear.

Now standing in front of two of the most powerful gay guys on the planet was a James with some of the most desirable features that either of us could have imagined.

“Holy shit, James he made you hot.” I shot James a wink, as I looked him up and down.

“Wow thanks” James was always a confident guy but it seemed that he had a bit more of a smile as he looked down and saw his now massive tool hanging halfway to his knee. As if to brag about his new thick club of meat James slowly pulled his pants down to his knees.

Inch-by-inch James slowly lowered his khaki pants and underwear. As each inch of his cock presented itself, I assumed that it was the last, but as he would continue to lower his pants the root of his now massively thick cock kept going.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At about 10 inches I began to get a bit worried that maybe Charlie had just mixed the right amount of puberty dust to make James the new largest dick in the fraternity. Another inch lowered and still no head. When James finally finished pulling down his pants it was impossible for me to tell who had the larger cock, me with the natural selection cock that had found its way to me via way of Daemon or this brand new concoction that Charlie had just whipped up from James’s legs. Which now that I focused on them were a full two or three inches shorter.

“Holy shit that is huge” James said almost not believing that it was attached to his own groin.

“Do I get to keep it?” James said with a nervous laugh as he looked pleadingly to Charlie.

“As far as I am concerned if you would just give Zach and I some space then you are free to enjoy it, course to keep you will have to stay this new height.” Drawing James’s attention to the fact that he was now at least four inches shorter going from 5’11 down to a much shorter 5’7.

It only took James about ½ a second to answer. Fuck give me another inch on my dick and you can have two more inches of height.” He laughed. “I can’t imagine a guy alive that wouldn’t give up a few inches of height to have a few inches added to his cock.” His emphatic statement made me smile. “Hmmm maybe I will like this new James” I thought to myself.

“Well then Charlie continued as long as Zach doesn’t use his power over you I suppose that you are free to enjoy it. But as I am sure you have found out by now it is Zach’s call.

James practically fell to his knees. Pleading. “Zach, I know you don’t owe me anything, I have been a total cocksucker to you, and to well most every pledge, but I promise you its cause I have been miserable.”

He went on

“I know you know what it was like to have a small cock. But, I have been able to and have put on muscle with ease and the more muscular I got the more teasing I heard about my cock. I was a walking stereotype of every guy who believes guys with big muscles were compensating for a small dick. I know I don’t deserve it, but I will do anything to keep this cock.”

“How small where you dude it couldn’t have been that bad.” I asked in wonderment.

I knew I had hit a nerve the moment I asked. As a few tears dropped from James’s eyes.

“Let’s just say it was smaller than yours or Lars’s. Bad enough, I had been considering penis-lengthening surgery with my graduation money.” James confessed.

All of the pain of being bullied for something I had no control over came rushing back and the minute I saw the tears in James’s eyes I knew that I would never take his dick from him. I realized that I could never be that cruel. It also made me feel even guiltier of what I had done to Daemon.

“Dude, I don’t know what happened to you but I can see your pain. You can keep your dick. I promise I won’t take it from you, but as you stated a few minutes ago you have been a cocksucker to well just about everyone, and I am not sure of it, but I do know that as Nemesis’s patron…”

He interrupted… “I have to be punished.” He explained as he dropped to his knees and grabbed a hold of my python through my pants.

“Um what the hell are you doing?” Charlie and I asked in unison.

“Well, I figure I have been a cocksucker how else to atone for my behavior than to be an actual cocksucker.” James went on as he unzipped my pants and struggled to try and pull my snake through the unzipped hole without unbuttoning my pants.

“You are not gay?” I made the statement kind of like a question.

“Dude, I don’t care. I dare one straight guy to come up to me and tell me he wouldn’t suck a guy’s dick if he knew it would mean his dick would grow at least 9 inches permanently.”

His logic seemed sound and he wasn’t hesitating.

“Oh fuck I moaned,” as James, continued to feed my semi hard cock through my zipper.

“Dude? How much cock do you have up there?” Charlie asked clearly impressed.

“12 or 13 inches I still haven’t had the opportunity to do a full measurement.” I bragged.

As James got to the head gravity took over and my dick swung out free touching the sides of my knees as it dangled semi soft in front of the two guys.

“Mother fucker…” Charlie said as he stared.

James was just about to go down on me when Charlie came to some sort of realization.”

“Wait stop! I don’t mean to be a cock blocker, but I seriously have wasted way too much time and I wouldn’t forgive myself if we don’t get to Riley in time.”

James looked up to him with a sad puppy dog eyes. If I didn’t know better I would have thought he was disappointed he wasn’t going to get to suck my log. Yet in reality I am sure he was hoping to pay his penance and be in possession of his new very impressive cock.

I could see the worry and near tears in his eyes.

“Its ok James…I have decided I like you. Go find Jake and suck his cock for a while. After kicking Jake out the day before initiation he definitely deserves to have a little justice. Hey, but don’t think you are off the hook. You and I are going to pick back up on this as soon as I figure out how to help this one and get his boyfriend back.” James smiled as if he was looking forward to sucking my cock later.

“Yes sir,” he said as he jumped up and kissed me as he ran out of the room.

My eyes were huge as one of the biggest dick heads that I have ever known just kissed me and seems to want to suck my cock.

“He must have really hated his little dick” Charlie said as he saw the shock on my face from the kiss.

A few seconds went by and finally Charlie broke the silence.

“Ok now can I have your undivided attention? I need your help and your power to help me rescue my boyfriend.”

Over the next few moments Charlie explained to me how virtuous Riley was and how his changes were the first time that Mother Nature had granted one of her assistants the ability to change people at will. He went on to explain that she had exiled her former assistant Sara, but that she had some how still kidnapped Riley and was holding him captive. He explained that he had found a note that said unless he comes within the next 24 hours and gives her his magic abilities that Riley would die.

I didn’t know Riley, but I could feel that he must have been quite virtuous and I could tell just by hearing her name that Sara was clearly in major need of being punished for her hubris.

“Of course, I will help you…but there is only one catch.” I wasn’t sure how to explain my dilemma.

“Um well you see…I have my own um deadline and well…”

To be continued.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I feel bad that I have been so busy and not been writing so I wrote you two chapters early in the week and here are two additional chapters now. I hope you all are still enjoying the plot line and that the story is still hot to you. If you want to see the story go a certain direction the best way to show me is to like the chapters you think are best. I would also love hearing from you so drop me a line if you want to encourage the writing. I am always open to suggestions, but as you can tell I have a pretty clear idea of where I am going with this story. I have known since last October when I started this story that it was going to eventually end up blending with my first story "Mother Nature has had enough" and my next story will also blend in with both of these making it a trilogy of sorts. This particular story has a few more chapters left in it, but don't you worry you won't have to say good by to all of these characters and you certainly won't have to say good by to St. Bart's.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 31: Facing the mirror

I was frozen in front of the locker room full-length mirror. Bruce and Carl had their way with me and left me with the threat to expose our sex via video on every social media known to man. I just stood their in front of the mirror unable to move. Staring at the broken image before me. A day or so ago I would have been a decently muscular guy with a dick the size and thickness of a Louisville slugger and yet that wasn’t even close to the Daemon that was staring back at me. My muscles seemed slack and tired, my face drooped with stress, and my dick now soft and spent was not even long enough to hang over my balls, shit to be honest my dick wasn’t even large enough to get past my pubic hair.

I began to cry. “Stop the crying bullshit Daemon pull your fucking self together” I coached my self as I tried to find some facsimile of the me from 24 hours ago. Was there me in there? I looked into my eyes, but just taking the two or three steps toward the mirror reminded me why I looked so broken. Each step shot electrifying pain up my spine originating from my ass. My torn up hole was so sore that I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to sit down for a week. My mind and body were both fucked to exhaustion and yet my heart was still pumping so fast that I could feel my blood pump in my ears.

I continued to stare at my little shrimp dick and wish it back to its anaconda size, but after a few second of daydreaming of my big dick, I began to realize that the giant dick in my mind wasn’t my own. No the massive shlong in my daydreaming was Bruce’s cock of death.

He had been a complete fucking asshole to me, he showed no compassion and no ounce of tenderness and yet still I couldn’t help thinking about his dick. Even knowing that less than a day or two ago he would have been my inferior didn’t matter some how knowing that he had just wrecked my ass was turning me on so bad that my tiny cock sprung up hard again.

“How the fuck are you hard again?” I shouted in my mind. I just came all over the pump room and I have been fucked like 6 times in the last two days, clearly there is something wrong with me if I am hard again. I was about to declare it impossible, but then I realized having my dick transferred to Zach and his to mine pretty much ensured that the impossible was possible.

In my mind I knew I need to find Zach, but part of me was scared that he wouldn’t be able to do anything for me and the other part of me was scared that he could do something to me.

Between the fear of Zach, the hard four-inch cock and the painful backside my trek over to my locker was slow to say the least. However, when I go back to where my clothes had sat I found that Bruce had left behind a present.

Lying on the bench was the jockstrap that Bruce had been wearing underneath his baggy bathing suit. Seeing the jockstrap there now I realized that was how he was keeping his giant cock under control. The monster and been caged up in the jockstrap and then hidden behind the folds of the oversize bathing suit.

I picked up the undergarment and laughed when I saw how and where it was stretched in some places and barley worn in others. I took a look at the label and saw that it said L

“Well that explains that,” I reasoned within my head. Bruce should have worn a XS size jock, both because he was a tiny guy, but also because he was really small when he was soft, but from the way this cock was worn out in the pouch it was pretty obvious that Bruce had hardened up in this huge pouch a number of times, at least enough times that he had stretched the jock out to a point that no typical guy would ever be able to fill up the pouch. He must have been hard in this things numerous times because the jock had no elasticity to it, the jock was permanently stretched to accommodate the monster that Bruce’s dick becomes once it is hard.

Holding it in front of face, I could see where there was a bit of dried cum or at least precum on the inside of the jock. I was just about to do the unthinkable, I was just about to stick the jock up to my nose and smell it when I heard the side door of the gym pop open.

I looked up in time to see three guys wandering into the locker room. I pulled the jock down quickly from my mouth and nose and covered my raging baby hard on from the guys who had just invaded my fantasy.

It was still early and the guys had used the side entrance that comes off the varsity fields which means that they had to be varsity athletes. I tried to sit very still and hope that none of them would see me. I had already caused enough problems for myself by being caught in here with a small dick. Lord knows that if any of them had seen my dick before I was going to get all sorts of questions, the same questions that had led me to fake the existence of a nearly twin cousin.

I quietly stood up and walked toward the bathroom. Sneaking past the guys who were at least a row away.

“Hey wasn’t that your suitemate that just walked past?” One of the jocks whispered to one of the other guys.

“Fuck, I thought to myself…It must be Frank and the Lacrosse team coming in from their early morning practice.

I panicked and ducked inside the nearest stall as I heard the guys coming into the backroom of the locker room.

“Which suitemate I have like four?” Frank asked.

“I don’t know his name dude, he is the one that everyone says has a foot long dick.”

“Where? I don’t see Daemon in here.” Frank said as he was looking around the room.

I squatted on top of the toilet praying that I would fall off or make any sound.

“Dude is it true? Does he really have a dick as big as they say?” The third guy from the lacrosse team asked, seeming way more interested than casual conversation.

I leaned against the bathroom stall wall to look out of the space between where the door and the stall wall meet and could see the three guys were leaning up against the counter top.

Frank was in the middle wearing nothing but a towel. His towel was way more tented than I would have expected, but then again he and I had not spent very much time together. I had never really had the time to become friends with him, as I was always so busy with fraternity rush and pledging and classes.

“Well that is what they say.” Frank said turning to the teammate on his left a short Italian looking guy who was only about 5’4 or 5’5 but was tatted up and down his arms in a fairly cool sleeve. For as short as he was the lacrosse must have done him a lot of good because his biceps and triceps were as big as mine. I tried to think back to determine if I had ever seen the guy before. I could see his face and his strong pecs in the mirror, but with his back turned to me what I could really see was his massive bubble but and his gym and lacrosse built legs.

“That is what they say? Yeah right we all know that you have done everything in your power to get your hands on that cock of his.” The third guy a tall Scandinavian looking guy whose blond hair looked like corn and his complexion was as white as paper. I couldn’t believe that anyone who played an outdoor sport could be as white as him, but pure as snow would have been a good description.

“Shut the fuck up, I ain’t after my suite mates dick.” Frank protested.

Both of his teammates broke into laughter.

“What the fuck ever, its not like you two queers don’t talk about him every fucking chance you get. Fuck Sebastian you just thought you saw him and he isn’t even here.” Frank argued with the short muscular Italian.

“Dude for the last time, you are queer, I am bi or bi curious, and Hans well I don’t know what Hans is, what are you Hans?” Sebastian laughed.

“Flexible and not uptight.” Hans answered in his clearly non-American accent and non-American attitude.

“Have you ever sucked a guys dick?” Frank quizzed.

“No,” answered Sebastian

“Yes,” answered Hans

“Have you been fucked?”

“No,” answered Sebastian

“Yes,” answered Hans

“Have you ever fucked a guy?”

“Yes,” they both answered in unison.

“Yeah your both queer.” Frank teased punching Sebastian in his oversized muscular arm.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Fine what the fuck ever, but you are not going to tell us that your suitemate is well known on campus as having one of the biggest cocks anywhere and you have not figured out a way to have seen it.” Sebastian pushed on Frank.

“Dude listen, its not because of a lack of trying, he just hasn’t been around much.” Frank answered making it clear that he had tried. “Look I would have totally told you by now if I had seen his cock, you know I wouldn’t have been able to keep something like that from you two.” Frank thought about something for a minute and then went on.

“Look I have seen him in his underwear before, and if the bulge in his skivvies are any indication then the guy is caring around a legendary cock.

“Just how big is legendary?” Hans inquired. Are we talking my size big?

“Why do you insist on calling your dick big?” Sebastian laughed as he called out Hans for calling his dick big.

“Bitch I have a 6.5 inch dick that is a full inch above average that makes my dick big.” Hans said getting offended.

“Right,” Sebastian teased.

“Your dick isn’t that big it just looks huge cause your like two feet tall.” Hans fought back.

Frank looked over at Hans with a smirk.

“Have you seen one bigger than Sebastian’s?”

“Yes!” Hans fought back.

“Who?” Sebastian said obviously ready to defend his size.

“That nerdy guy that is always stroking himself in the hot tub. What’s his name um Bruce yeah that kid with the massive cock.” Hans said hoping to take Sebastian down a step or two.

“What ever that guy has to have on a cock ring and he has to beat his dick all day long because his dick is tiny when it’s soft. My dick is huge soft or hard. Sebastian said.

I nearly feel off the toilet trying to get a glimpse of his dick as he turned around.

“Stop it, you’re not a fucking cock sucker.” I screamed inside my head but as I looked down, I realized that at some point while observing the three lacrosse players I had put Bruce’s jockstrap in my mouth and I was breathing in the spunk smell of his used pouch.

“You saying this is small?” Sebastian teased Hans as he twirled his dick in a helicopter move that only required the movement of his hips without even having to touch himself.

I strained again trying to get a full view of his reportedly massive cock.

“It’s an optical illusion.” Hans argued with a laugh.

“It’s real, alright” Frank stated mater of fact with the voice of experience.

Hans’s eyes got big. “You’ve fucked Frank?” Hans asked amazed looking the short little Sebastian up and down.

“Maybe…” stated Sebastian.

“Look at him,” Frank said pointing at Sebastian’s cock. Of course I let him fuck me. His dick is huge and he is a hot Italian guy.

Hans laughed, “he is 2 feet tall and he has short arms like a T-rex.” Hans continued to laugh as he imitated a T-rex with tiny little arms that couldn’t reach the upper shelf.

“Hey, hey, I am just teasing you,” Hans said with a laugh and went to give Sebastian a high five but when Sebastian took the bait Hans moved his hands up above Sebastian so that he had to jump to try and reach his high-five hand.

“Can’t even reach my hand” Hans laughed at his little stunt.

“He may not reach your hand, but his dick can reach way farther than yours.” Frank said shutting Hans and his teasing down.

“What the fuck ever you are always taking his side. Now at least I know why he is fucking you on the side.” Hans teased in a mean sort of way.

Frank’s come back was amazing. “If your dick was half the size of his I would let you fuck me too.”

“What the fuck ever, I am out of here” Hans said as he grabbed his stuff skipping the shower.

“Great way to find a chick or a dude, go to class smelling like the cow you are.”

“Fuck you,” Hans shouted back as he left the locker room. “See you in the pool hall tonight he shouted back.”

“Absolutely,” his two teammates laughed, as the fight was over faster than it started.

I couldn’t believe how hot I had found their exchange. I was frantic to actually see Sebastian’s cock, but there was no way I was going to let them see my new small little cock. I wanted to wait them out, but they just kept going on and on about how big Sebastian was and fuck me if I could stop myself from wanting to see it.

“I need a plan”

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 32 Lacrosse boys in the locker room

Looking out at Sebastian, I realized that I really had to see the little Italians cock. A small part of me wanted to fight the urge, but after the last 48 hours that I had, I was beginning to realize there was no fighting this new desire. I figured that the only explanation was that it was something that Zach had done to me. However, as Zach’s curses go this one just didn’t seem as bad as having had my cock taken away from me.

“Ok Daemon, how you gonna make this work?” I was quietly talking to myself.

It only took a second for me to realize that I could use Bruce’s jockstrap.

Luckily Bruce’s jockstrap was a size large so it fit around my legs and ass without much problem, but there was one area where I obviously wasn’t able to fill it up.

Looking down at the pouch it was painfully obvious that Bruce had a man size cock while mine was the size of a little boy.

Nothing had made me feel quite as inferior as I was feeling at this moment.

I was in a bathroom stall trying to get my mouth around a 5’4 guy’s dick on the word that it was big, wearing a jockstrap a skinny dweebs massive cock had stretched out so that it was impossible for me to fill.

“Well shit, I can’t go out there like this.” I said to myself.

That is when I got the crazy idea.

A few seconds later I popped open the door and walked out to two very surprised lacrosse players.

I couldn’t think of what to say to them so I didn’t say anything at all, I simply walked over to Sebastian grabbed him by the wrist and drug him back into the bathroom stall.

“Holy shit dude” Sebastian stated but not in a protesting kind of way.

I didn’t wait for him to say anything more I just locked the door and dropped to my knees where I came up to nearly chest high on the short 5’4 muscle guy.

“What are you doing?” Sebastian said almost breathlessly as I had obviously just shocked the hell out of him.

“I am checking to see just how big this dick you’ve been bragging about really is.” I answered matter of factly.

“Dude…dude are you ok?” I heard Frank say outside of the stall.

I just stared up at him with my tongue half hanging out of my mouth, waiting for him to answer.

As he was thinking about his answer, I looked up and down the little guys anything but little cock.

“Dude your cock is fucking huge,” I whispered up at the stud

“What?” he whispered back either shocked or unable to hear what I said I am not sure.

“Your cock is huge.” I said much louder this time.

“Whose cock is huge, which one of you is talking?” Frank shouted through the door.

“His is…” I answered truly impressed by his cock.

“Who is his? who’s bigger than whom? Fuck!!! Sebastian are you ok?”

As Frank was shouting in, I made sure the answer went my way by grabbing a hold of the 9 or 9 and half incher with both of my hands stuffing his massive head in my mouth.

“Fuck yes…I am better than fine,” he answered back.

“Your cock is massive I said as I let his dick fall out of my mouth. I can’t believe a guy as short as you has such a huge cock.” I praised him knowing instinctively that he would get into the praise after hearing him having to defend himself against Hans a few minutes ago.

“We call him mighty mouse,” Frank yelled into the stall. “Cause his dick is so…”

“Yeah I get why…its cause he is short with a mighty cock.” I laughed as I was in a full conversation with my suite mate that I had locked out of the stall.

“Dude from the fucking massive bulge in your jockstrap, I would say that you certainly are being generous calling me massive.” Sebastian responded eyeing a very full jockstrap.

“How big is it” Frank cried sounding as if he was almost begging from the outside.

“It is huge looking,” Sebastian called out.

“Yeah yeah I would rather focus on you,” I said as I reached out and swallowed his cock again.

I didn’t give him another chance to mention my cock as I just kept going up and down on his massive cock. Only stopping once or twice to stroke his ego.

“Dude you have to have the largest cock on your lacrosse team. They must all be jealous of you.”

Each time I spoke I could tell how much I was turning him on.

“Dude how tall are you?” I asked after coming up for air.

“5’4 why?”

“You are just massive, and I never would have expected it from someone your size.”

“Yeah that is what all of the boys and girls say. Nothing is more exciting than seeing the reaction that my big cock gets.”

“Yeah I totally get what you mean.” I couldn’t help but think back to how much I used to love that look, back when I was the big guy.

“Dude seriously trust me, I have seen some big ones in my time, but yours is probably the fattest cock I have ever seen.” In all actuality I was pretty sure it was at least a half an inch wider than mine was in its biggest day.

“I bet you know big, from what I hear no one’s is bigger.” He complemented me back. I couldn’t stop myself from what came next. Honestly, I should have left it to just a quick suck and then sent him on my way, but something inside me couldn’t be tamed something in side me made me begging him to fuck me.

“I need you to fuck me.” I begged.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me, I need you to slide that big cock up my ass and I need it now.” I repeated.

“Holy shit my suitemate is a bottom!” I heard Frank shout from the outside of the stall.

“Guys can I please come in?” Frank begged as I lifted my ass to present it to Sebastian.

“We have no lube and like you said my dick is pretty thick.”

“Precum and spit will work fine…just fuck me.” Not believing the desire that was burning in me the desire to feel full from mighty mouse’s dick.

“Seriously I never would have dreamed that you would have been the bottom in this situation.” Sebastian offered as I backed my jockstrapped ass up to his mammoth cock.

I turned toward him and kissed him passionately. I am still not sure whether he was more shocked or I was. Something about this guy was turning me on more than any guy or any girl had ever turned me on in my life.

“Just fuck me please.” I said as I looked pleadingly into his eyes.

He turned me softly and started to slowly pry my legs apart.

I turned my head toward him and before I could stop myself the words just dropped out of my mouth.

“Do it rough! Don’t go easy on me.” Who the fuck was I?

I no sooner got the words out of my mouth than the door was being shaken from the outside.

“Guys oh my fucking god, you all are having the hottest sex of all time and you are telling me that I can’t be a part of it.” Frank was practically crying at this point.

We continued to ignore him and I shouted out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy as Sebastian ripped my hole in two with his double or triple wide cock.

Once Sebastian got started he slammed his 9-inch cock into me and unlike the other two guys who had fucked me earlier in the day it felt so much better. I am not sure if its because for the first time I really wanted it or because the other two had stretched me out so I was feeling more pleasure but something about this experience was just so much better.

As Sebastian and I began to find our rhythm I was shocked at how hot I found the entire situation. The longer we went the faster that Sebastian got. He was fucking me like he had super speed. His dick was going in and out of my hole so fast that had he not also been turning me on, I am pretty sure I would have felt a heated friction, but, I am pretty sure my hole was lubricating itself I was so into the action.

10 minutes went by and we changed positions from him fucking me doggie to him sitting on the toilet and me sitting on him and now back to doggie again. I was starting to feel a little raw, as he had fucked me so hard and for so long.

Reactions: wantlowballs

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess Frank had given up and gone away because it was silent outside the bathroom stall.

“Dude, I can’t believe you can keep going.” I was so impressed by just about everything this guy had to offer.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as he shoved the last half-inch of his fat cock up my now well-worn hole.

“Dude, I think I love your cock.” I said as he slammed me for the last time and pulled out just as his jizz flew over my head and hit the stall door behind me.

What ever I said must have been enough for my silent suitemate who had been jacking off outside the stall, because before I knew it Frank did some sort of soccer slide tackle move under the stall door and was inside the stall with us.

“What the fuck,” I called out and tried to move back, but all that did was push Sebasitians dick up my ass again. My eyes rolled into the back of my head with pleasure and before I could stop him Frank grabbed for my jockstrap and pulled the pouch down.

“I can’t stand it any more, I’ve got to suck your dick.” Frank shouted at me as I realized what was happening it was to late to stop him.

The toilet paper that I had wadded up and used to fill the massive pouch of Bruce’s jockstrap came tumbling down onto Franks waiting face.

“What the fuck” Frank called out expecting to be assaulted with a legendary size dick not half a role of Charmin.

“Dude Sebastian, I guess we were misinformed dude has a tiny fucking dick.

“No way” Sebastian stated not believing what he had just heard, pulling his dick out and turning me around.

“Holy shit dude, no wonder you thought mine was so big.” Sebastian half spoke half whispered.

“You’ve got the whole fucking school fooled into thinking you have the biggest cock on campus.” Frank said half in awe, half in laughter.

“You’re not hung at all, look at your tiny little dick.” Frank shouted at me.

“Wait I can explain,” I tried desperately to figure out how to explain. Maybe I could tell him I was my cousin it worked last time.

“You’re a fucking phony is what you are, there is no explaining necessary.”

“Hey I get it, if I was as small as you I would have made up a story too, I might have even stuffed my pants but come on now your stories were so far fetched and so wide spread that I totally believed them.” Frank went on.

I stood up to protest and to argue my case but when I stood up it just got worse.

My god look at the too of you. Your like 6 feet tall standing next to a 5’4 guy the difference between the two of you are just fucking comical.

Both Sebastian and I looked down at our crotches his sticking out nearly hitting Frank in the nose and mine barely hanging past my balls and shriveling up fast.

Frank got down on his knees.

Come here I want to compare these two cocks.

Grabbing a hold of Sebastian’s massive cock he put two hands up and there was still room left for a third.

Letting go of Sebastian’s cock with one hand he reached over to my shrinking dick and wrapped it between his thumb and forefinger.

“How the fuck did anyone ever believe this cock was big? Seriously have you been showering in a stuffed bathing suite all semester? I could have sworn I saw you with the fireman’s hat from that LLK ritual. I always though that the fireman’s hat meant you had a long hose or something, guess those rumors are as full of shit as you are.

I grabbed for Frank’s wrist trying to get him to shut up for half a second, but he blocked my arms and pushed me out of the way.

“Come on Sebastian the little dick got away with it this time, but this will be the last time he is going to fool any of my friends.” Frank practically yanked Sebastian out of the stall. I called out to Sebastian and told him I could explain, but Frank pulled him into the quiet bathroom like a mother drags their son through a crowded shopping mall.

Sebastian looked back at me with a sweet look that said sorry and then he and Frank disappeared into the locker room.

That was the moment where any fears that I had of facing Zach were gone, I didn’t just want to find Zach I needed to find Zach.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 33: Formation of an army

"So let me get this straight,” Charlie snapped at me. We can't go help Riley because you misused your power by stealing someone's giant dick, potentially turned him gay, made him a huge size queen, and maybe a giant gym rat?

"Well technically I accidentally gave him Jeff's personality which I am pretty sure made him bi, or, bi curious, or at least Jeff's bi because I told him he is. And I may or may not have given him all of Lane's muscles it was really more of an off hand comment and not so much a command." I tried to re-explain myself in one long breath.

"Who's Lane and which one is Jeff? Wait shit never mind, just tell me what your eminent keeper told you was the solution."

I was stunned; Charlie really did know way more about me than I knew about him. I was really at awe with his powers, and his skater guy good looks and tiny waste with nice broad shoulders and cute face with chestnut brown hair was just icing on the cake.

I couldn't help but be impressed by his knowledge and powers and maybe, if I am being honest, a wee bit jealous of his having a boyfriend named Riley that he seemed completely devoted to.

I explained that I had to balance the scales of justice so that Daemon and I were equals and that Daemon had to ask me to retake over him again all while dealing with any hubris individuals I meet along the way.

"And exactly what is your plan to do all of that?" Charlie asked exasperated.

"Well I was kind of hoping you might have some idea." I explained.

"Me!" Charlie exclaimed. "How the hell am I supposed to know, I'm not a vengeful patron. Well at least I'm not supposed to be." Charlie whispered the last line to himself. Charlie glazed over as he thought back to how he had really dived into Zach's realm of punishing the hubris when he took out Bart and the other four horsemen only a day ago."

"Well don't freak out" I said trying to calm Charlie down. "It was only an idea besides, I already know how I'm going to handle dealing with the hubris I run into, and how I'm going to deal with the hubris around campus."

"Well that's a start," Charlie said less agitated.

"I just need to go into see the guys and put my plan into place."

"Then you and I can put our heads together to come up with...together? Holy Shit! I know what I'm going to do and you sir are going to be an integral part of my plan."

"But wait..." Charlie protested. "I'm only supposed to use these powers on people going through puberty with Riley being the only exception."

"Well aren't you supposed to do right by your boyfriend? Didn't you just tell me that Mother Nature wanted you to fix what bullying did to him?"

"Yes but, if what I do for you doesn't please Mother Nature I could lose my powers," Charlie explained.

"If you don't help me with my plan then I'll lose my powers and you could lose your boyfriend." I made my argument as convincing as possible, conveniently leaving out that Daemon would gain my powers and be able to help him rather than me.

"Fine, I'll help you, if I feel like your idea is just, but whatever your up to we need to hurry."

"Well stop debating with me then and follow me to the chapter formal room."

As I was walking to the meeting, I saw Jeff coming toward me. After all the power I have and all of the things I have learned, I still found myself nervous that maybe I wasn’t good enough for Jeff.

"There you are babe, I've been looking everywhere for you." Jeff smiled at me and gave me a kiss as I exited the sitting room with Charlie.

"Who is this?" Jeff smiled a bit of jealousy loomed in his voice.

"No one you need to worry about. Sleeping beauty?" Charlie said snidely as he walked past Jeff into the chapter room.

"Sleeping beauty? What's that mean?" A confused Jeff asked.

"Well I may have accidently caused you to sleep the last 24 or so hours. Earlier I noticed you and Evan asleep and you looked so cute that I decided not to wake you. I did how ever give you a kiss and when I did I whispered for you to sleep tight." I explained. “Well you slept tight alright. I assume that since you’re awake that means Billy broke the command by telling you to come to the chapter room.”

"Wow, I'm sorry babe, I hope I didn't sleep through anything too important. I hate to think you needed me while I was out." Jeff shared.

"You are too good and sweet to me." I said kissing Jeff. "I'll explain everything as soon as we get through the next 24 hours."

"What ever you need babe." Jeff promised as I lead him into the formal room with the rest of the chapter.

I looked out at the chapter noticing that the new executive board I had put into place were sitting in their designated locations.

Everyone was calm sitting waiting for me to speak, well everyone but Colin and the fawning sophomore class. Colin seemed completely annoyed that his pledge brothers kept winking at him, tried to take his pictures and a few grabbed at his clothes as he tried to take his seat.

"Will you mother fuckers leave me be for like two minutes, please!" Colin begged.

"Oh my god Eric, Colin talked to me. Did you see that he talked to me." One of the sophomores said to another of the brothers who could help but to be infatuated with Colin.

"Sophomore's let Colin take his seat. We have a lot to cover and a lot more to figure out."

"Brothers as you all obviously realize I've been granted a gift, actually let's call it what it is, I've been given a power coupled with a responsibility." I went on to explain that my duty was to punish the hubris and ensure they learn their lessons.

"Unfortunately for better or worse these powers came without a set of instructions or any form of explanation. To that end, I made a few mistakes. In the beginning I used my power for revenge instead of retribution a fine line between the two, but clearly one I did not understand."

As I looked out into the crowd I could see a few faces that were beginning to understand, but a majority seemed confused.

Reactions: tonybits

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"I guess what I am saying is that a few of you deserve what has happened to you, but many of you do not."

One of the brothers from the back of the room yelled out "So if your powers only works on the hubris why does it work on all of us?"

"Ah yes, can't forget your roles in our responsibility." I went on to explain that they had joined no ordinary fraternity. As you can expect most if not all of them were none too happy finding out that they were basically under my control for the rest of their lives.

"Look, I know this is not what you all signed up for, but my understanding is that there is no backing out once you made the commitment."

"So here is the deal, I'm gonna fix a few mistakes now, fix a few more when I have a bit more time, and a few of you that deserves what you got well you will either prove you deserve your fate reversed or you will remain in your current state forever."

As soon as I said the word forever the room erupted, brothers started running up to the front of the room some beginning, some bargaining and others belligerent.

I tried to reassure them that I would meet with all of them as soon as I was back from helping Charlie, but as you can imagine, they were in a hurry to provide proof that they should be forgiven. The crowd was beginning to become overwhelming and I was about to order them back to their seats but turns out I didn't have to.

"Everyone sit down and shut up...listen to your goddamn keeper." Shouted an extremely agitated Charlie.

"Who the fuck are you?" And "where did you come from" we're the two biggest responses to Charlie's out burst. After explaining that Charlie was from another Chapter house and that he also had powers the guys settled down and sat quietly pretty fast.

I went on to explain that I need to help Charlie and that his boyfriends life depended on it.

"Speaking of boyfriends, all of you who were actually born gay or bi please stand up, those of you faking it because I told you to remain seated."

"Those of you siting right now are no longer pretending to be gay, you are free to return to your real personality and sexuality."

"Um Clark why are you standing?" I asked my brother who was standing today, but not the day before.

"I was born gay" came the sheepish answer out of one of the most buff guys in our chapter. A member of the wrestling team, Clark was anything but timid, but was also one of the most intelligent guys in our chapter."

"So why didn't you admit to it yesterday when I asked? I was clear that you weren't allowed to lie to me."

"I'm not gay anymore?" He explained with more of a question in his voice.

"When I came out to my parents in high school they took me to a program to become ex gay" Clark explained "I was hypnotized, went through shock therapy, and was prayed over for my entire high school junior year."

"That shit worked?" Both Charlie and I asked at the same time.

"Um yes, I am no longer gay I am an ex gay free from my sins and under the protection of..."

"Stop, just wait," I interrupted Clark as he robotically recited his lines.

"You truly believe your an ex gay?" I asked.

"Yes!" Clark insisted with the heavy scowl and intense look only a state championship wrestler could give.

"So you are saying you don't think about cock any more?" Charlie blurted out in a fairly accusatory tone.

"Oh God no I think about cocks and guys asses about every minute of the day" Clark announced spilling his guts in front of the entire chapter.

"How does that make you ex gay then?" I wondered allowed.

"My preacher says that he and I are like alcoholics and that our vices are guys, he says if alcoholics don't drink anymore then they are ex drinkers even if they think about alcohol every day. So he and mama says just cause I want guys doesn't mean I'm gay if I abstain. So I didn't lie to you, I'm ex gay."

I was flabbergasted at his story, but Charlie looked worried. "It's a damn good thing this happened just now." Charlie said. "We all have weaknesses in our powers and we just found yours."

"We did?" I asked.

"Don't you see? Your powers can be undermined by brainwashing. This isn't the worst thing ever but it's good to know.

"Look Clark, I'm not gonna tell you who you are or how you have to live, but I'm gonna give you a gift. As of this moment you are ordered to live who you truly are. Not who I want you to be or who your parents think you have to be. But the real authentic you."

"You can all sit down," I directed all of the guys standing including Clark who I noticed smiled and winked at his pledge bother x the Vice President of the student body.

"Ok sorting out my errors versus the changes you deserve is going to obviously take a while, if each of you have these kinds of stories," I explained.

"Right now, I need your help, and after I get back from helping Charlie I'll fix those of you that deserve it."

"But right now, I am gonna need my army."

"So guys, I have a very important mission I need each of you to help me accomplish." I began explaining my plan.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
damn man please keep going!.. been looking forward to updates!.. only thing given how many guys there are and how fast they change i would recommend a spreadsheet of the guys and how they look after each transformation!.. starting to loose who's who at times. KEEP IT UP MAN!

Reactions: deanhuge

jockmorphr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG... Yes, please continue! I love the changes that are happening and the justice that is being meted out. It would be so hot if Charlie and Zach combine powers and star to make some real shit happen.