the largest cum loads I've ever seen

coxy69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure is great, however you should also see what the guy in next video has to offer as well. Also not to certain if it is the same guy but in different video. In any case between the two of them, one would drown in an ocean of cum if trying to blow either of them.

an old video and its fake. I think he injected some fluids into his prostate and then pissing. this explain why he is soft.

D_Burfield_Bumcleaver

Experimental Member
Media
Ok. This is done with injection. The man has had an operation (I forget what) leaving the tubes that connect his testes to his urethra in his penis open. He is taking advantage of this by poking a needle with a saline solution into his scrotum. When he is masturbating, the muscles at the base of his cock hold the solution in. But, when he orgasms, they let loose, and as the over-inflated scrotum acts as a balloon, it pushes most of the fluid out. Watch as his balls go from truely enormous to just average. It's safe to say that this man will have an infection very soon and will wish he had never done this. But it hot to watch!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shocked said:
an old video and its fake. I think he injected some fluids into his prostate and then pissing. this explain why he is soft.

Those vids have been mentioned here before... and something about those, just ain't right. Injecting yourself???? Ouch!

catb1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay