The largest penis I've ever seen!

Curt1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But the biggest dick I've ever seen first hand was 10in long and 6.5in around. It was in the locker room in the highschool gym. I was a sophmore and all the guys had just got done taking showers. One of the seniors had a Peter Meter. Which was a tape u get at a sex shop to measure your cock. Most all the seniors and juniors took turns measureing thier cocks, while everyone pretended not to watch. One of the sophmores got up and walked over and grabbed the measureing tape. He pulled his shorts down and grabbed his cock with one hand and held it out straight. It was huge!! He used his other hand to hold the tape. Everyone looked as the tape read 10in. He definately won the contest. His cock seemed only semi hard too. But ever since then I knew my cock was not huge

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Having a penis that long and fat would be horrible. You can't put it in a vagina............too painful..... and you can't have anal intercourse with it either, with either guys or girls. It's really only good for jerking off and showing off.

No thanks.

Obviously from the keyboard of someone with no ambition, or appreciation for the capacity of the elastic human body.

I've throated and fucked longer and just as thick, and some can take a hell of a lot more with patience and caution. Have a look at Anal Fisting, google a little on the topic and then come back and tell us what can't be put where.

As for the OP's (now banned) topic, this will be beaten forever as folks continually try to:
1: Drum up business for their site or "service"
2: Troll for others to post big dick pics
3: Self-aggrandize