The long nipples thread

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well... it's nice to meet a future boyfriend. I love to be admired, but I'm not sure that I've met a time traveler in my experieces. I know this must sound fascietious, but it's really not. I just realized that you guys like me a little bit,so I tought I'd post a couple of pictures here that I haven't posting on my flickr page... I will post them soon, but I wanted to sort of reward admirers.

Jenn

ps: Thankyou for making feel so sexy!

http://www.lpsg.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=70038&stc=1&d=1250915655http://www.lpsg.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=70039&stc=1&d=1250915655http://www.lpsg.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=70040&stc=1&d=1250915655

Very sexy pics! You are ridiculously hot!

gr8swami

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, I posted a couple of pictures last night and I just wanted you to know that I haven't put those up on flickr page yet. I was really complimented that you thought so highly of me and so wanted to share those shots with you first as a kind of thank you.

I see that you already have lots of galleries of girls though, so I won't force more pictures on you, but did want to show my appreciation of the kind comments.

Jenn

Actually, you can "force" as many pictures on us as possible. You're incredibly sexy and I'm very thankful I found your page.

I've enjoyed your stories as well. Your descriptions are incredibly sensual.

tommy1971

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love long nipples, my ex has huge nipples, the longer you sucked on them the bigger they grew, i sucked on them for hours with my black superlips

jmfangio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright, who creeped her out? I want a confession, damnit!

No one here. After her Flickr page disappeared I sent her a PM, and she responded that too many people were stealing her Flickr photos and reposting them (presumably posting them as their own, though she didn't say that), so she's taking a break. I certainly hope that she decides to resurface.

jmfangio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok so you revived a thread on nipples with 5 links to pussy shots...Good job

easybutton75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Forget the nipples... those pussy lips are AWESOME! This should be posted under the large labia thread. Thanks for the links!

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Forget the nipples... those pussy lips are AWESOME! This should be posted under the large labia thread. Thanks for the links!

Well, her nips are worthy of this thread, but I agree 110% about that pussy! I'd love to see a vid of her playing with it and getting herself off.

Or better yet, I'd eat her out 'til the break of dawn, then I'd wrap those precious lips around my thick cock and fuck her silly until I busted a huge load. Then I'd sit her down on my face for awhile, and then I'd fuck her again.

(An ex of mine had a pussy almost like that one. Her inner lips were long like that--not as thick or full though--and normally sort of curled in on themselves, but spread the legs and get her nicely aroused, and you could lay those lips out like the wings of a butterfly. I'm dripping wet just thinking of eating a pussy like that again.)