The Loose Pussy

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Yes, dumb kids. We used the lovely expression "Cunt like a bucket" :redface: . I can't see it's any different though from calling a guy needle dick, maggot dick etc etc.

This surgery thing is ridiculous. A lot of women need to know more about their genitals. For starters they would stand a better chance of having a more fulfilling sex life.

All women are different, I have been shocked by a few I admit, but I have enjoyed them all, so I certainly wouldn't advocate surgery unless there is a medical reason.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Driftwood - What shocked you by some? And why did it shock you? Are men also uneducatd about realistic vagina's when younger?

TBoneSteak - I myself didnt get called loose by anyone ...I am just interested in a lot of sentiments from the men off here in various threads stating their distain for "loose pussy" - when I actually think they mean "loose women" or "sluts" ..or experienced women.

Honestly my husband has possibly had sex and been exposed to more pussy than most men on here - we live a very hedonistic lifestyle. He has yet to be exposed to a "loose" pussy. He and all the men I speak to in a graphic manner , who are sexually active and open, seem think most pussy feels pretty simular.

I have recently felt a lot of vagina's myself for scientic purposes ( haha) and have felt ....well..no difference. Some smell different, some look different...but most feel the same.

Young people seem to mostly think sexual activity or youth makes one's pussy tighter or looser.

People in our lifestyle seem to think sexual arousal makes ones vagina more accomodating, and an accomodating vagina is a very fun one to play with.

xx

Honey

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
One shocked me because the labia majora were truly enormous, I am struggling to think of something to compare them with, but one alone was a mouthful.

The other because the vagina again was simply enormous. I didn't, but I probably could have put my arm inside her.

I think the size variations are similar to cocks, most are pretty much the same size give or take, but there extremes at either end.

I also think that there is a difference in feel sometimes. I don't know whether that is because of more lubrication or because of a better fit, but some are definitely silkier. Then of course the woman knowing what to do with it makes a huge difference.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's ignorance, Honey. You will still occasionally see it right here on good old LPSG.

Way back "in the day", when I was still trying to sort out my sexuality and still having sex with women, most were tight... too tight. One was actually so tight it was painful for me when we had sex. I think she may have been squeezing her PC, thinking "tighter is better..." but for me it felt like her pussy was made of wood. I did like a looser feel, personally.

That may be one reason I'm less fond of oral sex, too. Most times I've had my cock sucked, they use too much pressure.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shannyn - Firstly - re: dislike of "loose vaginas " - No actually I think a young man who states a need for a tight vagina is kidding himself :)
Vagina's are tight tight when unaroused .

I am not discounting some women after childbirth can become slacker with their internal muscles, however this seems to nearly always improve back to normal after 12 months or so.

............and secondly I never said I hate small penises, I said my preference lies with men with girthy cocks. I also like tall muscular men, and I find slight arrogance a turn on :)

My point was, I am experienced, my husband is VERY experienced, and we have yet to feel a "loose" vagina. We have had meaty vagina's and neat small slitted vaginas, however once fucking or fingering or inside a woman, pretty much, they all feel damn good and kinda simular.

I think men who state the preference for tight vaginas are refering to inexperienced women, neat "looking" vaginas, or a deluded sense of tight = virtue.

I like big cocks for many reasons. If you read through some of my posts you will also find I have sex for recreation.

I am not choosing a life partner or a soul mate, I am fucking for fun, I can afford to be shallow and specific in my physical needs.

Having said that I am happily married to a wonderful man who would be my heart and soul even if he was sans penis. I could not care less about his endowment he is my husband because he is the man he is.

xx
Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worries Shannyn :) I am just doing my community service announcement to young men :)

You dont get a loose vagina from having too much sex...you get an horny hot chick with a wet accomodating vagina :)

xx
Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drifterwood :) Welcome to my vagina, always wet, always accomodating and attached to a hot and horny chick.......I am not tight to fuck, because I love sex and want you to fuck me , I can however squat over you and milk your cock till you cum.

xx
Honey

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Then of course the woman knowing what to do with it makes a huge difference.

Drifterwood :) Welcome to my vagina, always wet, always accomodating and attached to a hot and horny chick.......I am not tight to fuck, because I love sex and want you to fuck me , I can however squat over you and milk your cock till you cum.

xx
Honey

Is this great minds thinking alike?

Incidentally, as I have practised tantra a little, your milking could take some time :smile: , do you have stamina as well as everything else a man might need?

ben40

1st Like
Media
I am not trying to insult anyone here... but I could definitely tell the difference when having sex with a girl that i had known to have been around a lot compared to some others... but meh i don't really care. she was hot and wanted to have sex with me, so how can i really complain?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ben40 - How could you tell exactly?

Was she easily aroused? Open to sex? liking what she was doing? sexually experienced? and easily turned on? .....those things lead to a nice accomodating vagina.......not her fucking around. The reasons she was free with her body are up to her, but as far as it affecting her vagina...I call bullshit.

Of course there is slight varience between us all physically, but mostly, women are pretty much the simular size vaginaly speaking , however arousal will make a huge duifference to how much grip you get.

x
Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drifter - I have yet to be worn out EVER..I am always the one disapointed everyone is putting their clothes back on!! ....so yes I have stamina :)

How do you find tantra? I would be so shit at it, I can't prolong my orgasm's for more than 2 mins without getting antsy for release!

x
Honey

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
How do you find tantra? I would be so shit at it, I can't prolong my orgasm's for more than 2 mins without getting antsy for release!

x
Honey

Well, my version is for the guy to hold back his release while the woman plateaus and comes and comes and comes. Between me and you, five of my last six partners have discovered that they can squirt as a result. That tends to happen with a combination of penetration (though not necessary), oral and fairly rough G spot massage. :tongue:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thread -- thanks for starting it, WildHoney.

I've had some experience with this "surgery" business, and wanted to comment on it:

-- I've had three kids. One emergency c-section, and then two the normal way

-- During my first vaginal delivery, they "cut" me because it was a long labor and they needed to get the child out ASAP. When they stitched me back up, they offered to "tighten me up" a little. Well, it was MURDER. Sex was difficult for almost a year after that. (BTW, they don't just cut the skin, they cut the PC muscle too, and it takes a lot of stitches to repair it.)

-- For my second vaginal delivery, I was terrified of being "cut" again, so I said DON'T CUT ME. Well, they misestimated the size of the kid. Everyone said he was normal size (7 to 7.5 pounds).... NOT!! He was almost 9 pounds and he basically "tore me up" down there. I was stitched up every which way. And I guess I got "tightened" again.

Anyway, after the "repair", I was so small that my guy could hardly get his dick in there.

That was years ago, and I guess everything is "back to normal" now. But even so, things aren't as elastic as they used to be and I have to work hard at kegels to keep my stitched-up PC muscle in a flexible condition.

My point is this: Even doctors push the "tight pussy" concept on women going through childbirth. As my doctor said, "Your husband will really like it..."

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YOU AIN'T LYING!!! Fuck those little dicked doctors... what a bunch of assholes!! You are talking about cutting the perinium so it doesn't tear right?