The Loose Pussy

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fantasize about loose pussy. My question is how can you loosen up a tight one? Would Kegel's help? My wife has been dilating her vagina for nearly two years and hasn't even gotten close to being able to take my 6.25" girth vaginally. If she misses three days of dilating she almost has to start over.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think people are confusing pussy size with strength. Kegels give you strength and tone but I don't think it's going to transform a big pussy into a small one.

One of my girlfriends would squeeze my cock until I fucked a few orgasms out of her at which point I could in addition to my cock stick a finger or two into her pussy.

I am not sure I would call it a loose pussy but it was a pussy bigger than that of other woman I know.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer loose pussy. I have considerable girth and tight holes hurt and are somewhat uncomfortable :biggrin1: :tongue:

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's actually a breed of purebreed cat called a sphynx......it's hairless...I think they're so ugly that they're cute

I was partly kidding. :smile: Do you have a pussy like that? Oops, I did it again.

I just left a comment on your gallery. I've lost count of how many times I've looked at your pictures.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know where that idea came from, but it's so prevalent on the net that it's as stubborn as an urban myth. Fucking doesn't cause loose vaginas.

Unfortunately childbirth can cause it in some women. I've heard this complaint from both men and women. Especially after a few babies, the vagina can loose muscle tone. I know women who were damaged by giving birth and needed (urological surgery -- not plastic surgery) to repair them.

Women don't talk about it much, but some opt for C-sections to avoid getting damaged. :frown1:
LOL! so true.
my cunt muscles are destroyed!!!
no amount of kegels makes an iota of difference.

but i'm fine with that :smile:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GEEZ, I guess your 7 incher would get lost in my pussy??? But then again I don't fuck 7 inchers so I guess I would never have to worry about your 3-4 finger test since your whole hand would get lost in my pussy?!! Anyhoo!!:eek::eek::eek: and just FYI just because 3-4 fingers can fit easily in my vagina it does not mean it is not tight? WTF??? ....oh btw as preferences goes I'll take mine large preferably at least 9 x 6.

Uh, defensive much? The guy simply stated a preference and an opinion, and you basically told him to take his 7 inch dick and stick it up his ass.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you uneducated or insecure?? Pick a box.....

Thank you though for stating this though...it shows why I started this thread. My whole point was that LOTS OF SEX WONT MAKE A PUSSY LOOSE. It is a muscle, you work it, it gets fit :)

I am a swinger, I associate with swingers, and let me tell you, the things these girls can do with their pussies would astound you.

While I agree with your statement that the vagina is a muscle (for the sake of argument, contextually), like another poster stated, it is about tone - I think the vagina CAN lose tone through frequent use with larger objects, but whether it is a tear that occurs, or a degradation of muscles over a period of time, I really have no idea.

I don't think it's fair to assume I'm uneducated or intimidated simply because I stated an opinion that may not fall in line with yours. In my experience, I have been with girls who have ranged from 1 finger being almost too much, to girls who could handle a fist inside them - certainly, to some degree, this has to do with arousal, but that doesn't change the original argument that there is relatively no difference between women, in terms of vaginal tightness.

And I don't think a pussy will get fit from having a bunch of dick shoved in it.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, defensive much? The guy simply stated a preference and an opinion, and you basically told him to take his 7 inch dick and stick it up his ass.
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I don't think I'd want to get lost in there. I guess she's saying there is a difference, eh? I'll buy her a salami.:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The size of your hand makes no difference to the strength of yout grip. If you exercise it with one of those gadgets, your grip will get stronger. You will lose strength in your grip if you damage your muscles tendons etc and as you get much older.

The loose slur is part of the slut mythology to judge women and control them. The best fucking I get is with women who have had more sex than the combined membership of the British Women's Institute.

Women say they prefer a man who knows what he is doing, I have the same attitude towards women. "You ain't had no juicy lucy, till you been loved by one of these" :biggrin1:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drifterwood - Amen sister
(I am classing you as a sister now, after that comment:biggrin1: )

:tongue:

Honey

thebigtown

Just Browsing
Media
The second-best pussy I was ever inside belonged to a girl who had a non c-section child a few years before. When I first slid inside her I actually remember thinking "I wonder if she's loose?" But this was because, like others have said, and to my own experience, that it's just a term that's been tossed around a lot for some reason. I had no idea if a girl could get so loose that it made sex terrible, because every girl I'd ever been with had felt pretty snug. It certainly wasn't an intimidation thing.

When I was all the way in her, my penis was in heaven. She wasn't loose at all, she was incredible. At first, yes, I thought - how on earth can a kid get through this?? She didn't have a c-section. But like 2 seconds later all I could think about was how blissful it was to fuck her from behind and hold her gorgeous hips and ass and narrow waist, while feeling a pussy I wanted so bad to suck every drop of cum out of me.

No offense, but yikes - I'd rather she'd be right here now than me typing this.

P.S. - I don't really rank the pussies I've been inside. I only say she was second best because even though I thought my cock felt better inside her than anyone else I'd been with, another girl had an almost-as-nice feel BUT the most beautiful, smooth butterfly lips I'd ever seen in person. They were perfectly shaped, delicate little flaps that stuck out - and I think this is purely subjective - but they stuck out to me in exactly the right amount that makes me powerless to do anything but stare at, fuck, suck, lick, rest my head on and everything else to make me and her pussy very happy. I get more horny for a girl if her lips are out like that. Not to say I would avoid a perfectly tucked-in pussy, because that has never happened. And with me being a guy, something[SIZE=-1][/SIZE] totally catastrophic would need to happen for me to avoid a girl who only had a slit to explore. But a girl's smooth, butterfly, flappy lips like that can get me so amazingly hard immediately. I love watching them cling to my shaft when I'm thrusting in her. Unfortunately, that second girl and I didn't stay together for long. If we had, I would have put cum in that girl every single waking moment for the rest of my life.

I've had some really fun sex, but the 2 girls that stand out the most are the ones I just mentioned. In fact, if the first girl I mentioned had lips like the second then I would have never ever gotten out of that pussy for any reason. She felt different in a good way that I can't quite describe. She had a pretty pussy, too. But like I said, there's a certain inner-lip-flap-thing that automatically sends me over the edge and trumps everything else, unless they happen to be the doorway to something really "loose," to which I say, whatever the hell that means.

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen. All this talk about loose pussy and pencil dick do nothing but divide and damage the species.

It's wrong from both sides. I saw the woman get angry at how a person declared his distaste for 'loose pussy' and from my studies this kind of anger is seen when men are rejected for their parts.

People, we need to get out of the sandbox. We're socialized this way from childhood. Men competing with women. Women competing with men. Boys' club. Girls' club. Men using other men in the fight and women using other women in the fight.

It's stupid.

We all come in a wide wide WIDE variety and it's time that each of our harmless differences are celebrated.

People are gonna have their preferences but it's no excuse to degrade another person over their bodies. Remember you are most likely going to have children one day or at least have family who will have children.
Every time a man downgrades a woman, he downgrades his daughters, nieces and female cousins.
Every time a woman downgrades a man, she downgrades her sons, nephews, and male cousins.

There are going to be girls growing up with "loose pussy" and boys growing up with "pencil dicks". if we don't cut this Battle of the Sexes shit out it will be our end one day.

People say those slurs out of defensiveness out of feeling rejected personally or indirectly by the culture at large. It hurts to be rejected and some people feel an offensive defense is the best strategy. Others say it to demerit another human being as one more mark against the "other team".

Don't you find it funny that there are approximately 6.5 billion people on planet earth and most of them lonely with or without a mate? That makes no sense.

Sex research is horrible and the field of sex study is in the Dark Ages. It's time to update that Kama Sutra and figure out how in detail to connect the many varied people of planet earth together better.
How can all of these differences find their place in the spotlight for admirers to come by?

John Lucas