The Loose Pussy

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, quite a post, Mr. Lucas. To clarify - I don't make comments about a girl being loose (unless I'm completely smashed), I was just stating an opinion that women can be different in regards to how tight they are in the vag...

I couldn't agree more, by the way - men hear a woman likes a big dick, they get defensive and claim the woman must have "loose pussy"; women hear a man likes a tight pussy, and turn around and claim he's got a "pencil dick" - ignorant on both parts.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great thread! I'm going to comment on some quotes in another post, but first I'll state my own position.

1) Vaginas vary in size from woman to woman.
This is mostly due to genetics, as is penis size in men.

2) Vaginas vary in size and shape within the same woman. This is similar to a man's penis soft vs. erect. Some guys are showers, others are growers -- a woman who isn't aroused may seem gloriously tight, but her arousal will change the conditions of her vagina, and this is a good thing! More elasticity means better fucking!

3) Vaginas can feel different from one to another...they can vary in shape and feel just like cocks can. Some cocks are curved, some are straight, some are long and skinny, some are short and fat...and vaginas are just as unique! Come on, people, this isn't rocket science! What else would you expect?

Just for an example, my vagina is far tighter near the entrance than farther in. I have been told by experienced men that the rings of muscle near my entrance (which I tone religiously with Kegels) are the most powerful they have ever encountered. My vagina is curved rather than straight...After the entrance, it curves significantly up toward my navel. My vagina has a lot of "rough spots" near the entrance, which I've been told are very stimulating on a penis. However, further in, it is very smooth.

I am quite capable of ballooning and relaxing inside, but no matter how much I relax, my own sexual responsiveness will make my muscles contract again, especially as I near orgasm I get very "tight." But all of this occurs due to variations in what muscles are doing, NOT in my genetically predetermined size, and, once again, let's say it kids....

4) NOT by my sexual history!!! If sexual history truly correlated with a "loose" vagina, I would definitely have a "bucket cunt" :rolleyes: by now. But as Artfulwilly will attest, I most certainly do not have an untoned pussy. :biggrin1:

I have had lots and lots of sex. And although Artful is the thickest I've ever had, after three months of living together, my vagina has not gotten one bit "looser" as a result of fucking him. The size and feel of my vagina have nothing to do with my sexual history, recent or ancient.

The size and feel of my vagina are influenced only by:
a. Genetics
b. Level of arousal
c. Time of my monthly cycle
d. The exercises I do to keep my PC muscles in top condition

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
IIve been around the block a time or two in my day, and have found dramatic differences in vagina tightness. Some were so tight it was nearly impossible to get in, but pure heaven once inside, while others I could slip right in and not feel a much. I think wetness is also a factor in how a pussy feels, but its been said time and time again on this site that women come in different sizes just like men do, in depth and width.

You are right, but your answer is incomplete. Yes, there are variances in size from woman to woman, but there are also variances in fitness and muscle tone that probably account for what you experience as much or more than the structure of the vagina itself does.

One shocked me...because the vagina...was simply enormous. I didn't, but I probably could have put my arm inside her.

I think the size variations are similar to cocks, most are pretty much the same size give or take, but there extremes at either end.

I also think that there is a difference in feel sometimes. I don't know whether that is because of more lubrication or because of a better fit, but some are definitely silkier. Then of course the woman knowing what to do with it makes a huge difference.

This fits with what I said in my other post.

Vagina's are tight tight when unaroused.

Yes, this is true. On infrequent occasions, my Master takes me when I'm not ready, just because he can and it turns us both on to know he can fuck me whenever he wants me, whether I'm ready or not. But when he does so, he has to pull his foreskin forward over his head to facilitate entry, and it's not something we can do often, because although I become aroused very quickly, the penetration and first minute or so of fucking my unaroused vagina can make me quite sore. :eek:

This is why vaginal arousal and ballooning are a good thing -- a woman's vagina can take a lot more fucking when aroused...I think only very inexperienced men think they want a relationship with a woman who is impossibly "tight" -- in reality, it would only cause pain and problems for both partners.

I think men who state the preference for tight vaginas are refering to inexperienced women, neat "looking" vaginas, or a deluded sense of tight = virtue.

Quite an astute statement, and it's unfortunate that this idea doesn't always die a natural death in the Junior High locker room, where it belongs.

I am not trying to insult anyone here... but I could definitely tell the difference when having sex with a girl that i had known to have been around a lot compared to some others... but meh i don't really care. she was hot and wanted to have sex with me, so how can i really complain?

I suspect the reason the girl had a larger vagina was a combination of genetics or poor muscle tone...but had nothing to do with having "been around." You made that correlation in your mind because you've been pre-conditioned to do so. Correlation does not prove causation.

:eek: So this means all my years of sitting or walking around in public tightening my vaginal muscles and potentially looking stupid is all in vain???

Oh, fuck no! AW is utterly amazed and derives great pleasure from the things I've learned to do with my PC muscles. Don't you dare stop doing Kegels -- in fact, learn to do more advanced and more intricate exercises, if you haven't already!

Do any of you girls have a self insecurity about yourself that you do things to try and perfect the way your partner wants you.. or you think the way your partner wants you?

I do vaginal workouts because it's the way that I want me. I'm proud to have a talented pussy, and have kept it that way even when I wasn't having frequent sex.

There is most definitely notable differences in vaginal tightness between women; I also don't see any reason why repeated use wouldn't stretch it out or loosen it. When women are with a guy with large girth, doesn't it take a while to get used to it? Wouldn't that getting-used-to-it phase be one in which the muscles were relaxing?

Although I think I've "gotten used to" AW's girth to some extent, this is more psychological than representative of any change in my vagina itself. It's possible the skin has gotten a bit tougher in response to friction, but I haven't gotten any more elastic. Even fully aroused, I notice no difference from the way my pussy was pre-ArtfulWilly. :wink:

And I don't think swingers are the best sample for vaginal tightness, they may be a little mores stretched out than your run-of-the-mill girl.

This is utterly ignorant, judgmental, and a prime example of why a public education campaign is necessary.

I am a swinger, I associate with swingers, and let me tell you, the things these girls can do with their pussies would astound you...it is very common with many women this fear - if we fuck we will be loose and they will be able to tell. It is complete bullshit.

Thank you for putting this so eloquently, WH.

The loose slur is part of the slut mythology to judge women and control them. The best fucking I get is with women who have had more sex than the combined membership of the British Women's Institute.

Women say they prefer a man who knows what he is doing, I have the same attitude towards women. "You ain't had no juicy lucy, till you been loved by one of these" :biggrin1:

I like you, Drifterwood.

Sex research is horrible and the field of sex study is in the Dark Ages. It's time to update that Kama Sutra and figure out how in detail to connect the many varied people of planet earth together better.
How can all of these differences find their place in the spotlight for admirers to come by?

Your post rocked, John. And I agree about sex research -- many resources still state the size of "the" vagina as 4 inches unaroused -- as if there is only one vagina in the world! You would never hear a ridiculous statement such as "the" penis is 6 inches erect. As we on this site well know, that statement is insultingly oversimplified, and would be inaccurate for a lot of men.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I don't think I'd want to get lost in there. I guess she's saying there is a difference, eh? I'll buy her a salami.:biggrin1::biggrin1:

I Have no issues you stating your preference, however just because a woman can accomedate more than one finger does not mean their vaginal muscles are not tight..... and yes you would get lost "in there" LOL:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obscene nomenclature for female genitalia has always been the preserve of low status males. Working for a gilt edged Wall Street company with a 6 figure salary does not preclude some men from this behaviour, however it brands them as low class and sexist (in the sense of being afraid of women) and in its primitive rutalustic trading of insults is/was a way of impuning a woman's reputation, honour and virginity. The only places I have seen this sort of bullying is in semi criminal areas of Naples and in middle class American colleges (fraternities) which proves the old saying you can take the man out of the slum but not the slum out of the man.

Sesshomaru

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading only a few posts towards the beginning of this thread, I had to sign up to post. It's kind of amusing to hear people say "loose pussy" and how it gets that way are all ignorance. Everyone is different, but it's certainly not ignorance.

A pussy does not "usually" return to normal 12 months after childbirth. Some women can have two kids and it goes back to normal right away, then the third does her in and some can also have only one kid and have a loose pussy afterwards and yes, it stays that way unless she does kegels or something.The vagina is a muscle and if its a weak muscle, the result is a loose pussy. Your arms don't get stronger by themselves if you don't use them, so why would the pussy be any different? Muscles can also atrophy from overuse because the muscle doesn't have enough time to heal and breaks down in turn, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

Now personally, I love a loose pussy much more than a tight one. Tight pussies tend to be dryer and harder to penetrate and because of this, having frequent sex is nearly impossible because after maybe three days in a row of three times or more, you get rubbed raw and have to wait for it to heal before you can have pain-free sex. I find that a tight pussy actually restricts the flow of lubricating liquid because there just isn't enough room for it to do it's job. A loose pussy has much more room and in turn is much, much wetter. The juices flow right on out. The difference is consistantly accurate. Being with a tight woman can actually be painful and who wants that? All a tight pussy does is make you cum fast and personally, it's less enjoyable for me because of the "rub raw" factor.

Having said that, there are a few things that can cause a woman to be loose. Childbirth, sitting around alot (sedentary lifestyle) and being sexually active all do it. I know. In three of the long term relationships I've had, my partner's pussy became looser over time as we had sex. Loose to the point of going fast and hard for a very long time and not being able to cum without going at it several times over a day or two which is also something I love and think is totally fkin hot! Are you going to tell me that my cock gets smaller and that's the reason? Now, I'm not huge or anything, but I'm above average at a mm or two over 7' long and 2 1/2 girth wise. On the other hand, some women can have kids, be a slut and sit on her ass all day and her pussy will refuse to get loose. It depends on the woman, everyone is different, but to simply automatically blame the guy for having a small cock is what's "ignorant". I understand many guys don't like it loose and the guys who decide to insult the woman for it are wrong and generally mean people worthy of a swift kick to the nuts, but I love and prefer it to be loose. Generally, if you can fit three fingers inside of you, that is considered to be loose.

This is from experience as I got around quite a bit in my younger years, but I settled down four years ago and am only interested in long-term relationships these days. The more I read about this around the internet, the more I think people are just getting more and more into denial about this subject. Everyone wants to just blame the guy for being small or not staying hard enough or whatever just to protect the woman's feelings. Now, I'm not saying this doesn't happen sometimes, but it's like everyone wants to act like loose pussy doesn't exist and it's all on the male. Stop it already. If a man wants to insult you for being loose, then fk him! You don't need guys like that in your life. I understand how some women can be insecure about it, but that's no reason to just blame everyone else. If the man you are with loves you and truely cares about you, he won't give a flying fk about this. There are ways to tighten it up if it's that big a deal and there are ways to loosen it up as well.

Once again, I didn't read the entire thread so if I just said stuff that was already addressed, I apologize. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obscene nomenclature for female genitalia has always been the preserve of low status males. Working for a gilt edged Wall Street company with a 6 figure salary does not preclude some men from this behaviour, however it brands them as low class and sexist (in the sense of being afraid of women) and in its primitive rutalustic trading of insults is/was a way of impuning a woman's reputation, honour and virginity. The only places I have seen this sort of bullying is in semi criminal areas of Naples and in middle class American colleges (fraternities) which proves the old saying you can take the man out of the slum but not the slum out of the man.

Or as my mom always says, "Water always seeks it's own level."

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally, if you can fit three fingers inside of you, that is considered to be loose

What a crock of shit. What women have you been with ??? Every single women I have ever fingered has easily been able to take 3 fingers inside her......jesus.

pussy does not "usually" return to normal 12 months after childbirth. Some women can have two kids and it goes back to normal right away, then the third does her in and some can also have only one kid and have a loose pussy afterwards

How many women have you fucked 12 months before and then 12 months after childbirth to find this out? Or are you a DR?

Some women suffer damage after childbirth THE VAST MAJORITY of women return to normal after having a baby with no help what so ever. That however was not the point of the thread.

The point was, why do men assume sexual activity gives a woman a loose vagina?

and if they do not believe it, why do they use it as an insult, and why are women so sensitive about it.

I have found the biggest difference in finding a loose verses tight vagina is a high state of arousal. I am yet to uncover the elusive "bucket cunt" we hear about.

If you did take the time to read the thread you would notice the sentiment was on "sexual activity does not make a pussy loose" This is a fact.

I started this thread to learn if men really did believe it ( and yes some do obviously) and also why it was such a hurtful insult to women.

I find the older men get, the more understanding they seem to be about vagina's and women. Most of the ignorance about womens sexual function seems to come from younger guys.

It really concerns me how naive and ignorant a lot of men are about the thing they seem to love most in life ....pussy.

x
Honey

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there have been women that i cant hits cervix, there have been women that i can't fit it in. they come in different sizes too. as for width, i can fill most any hole width wise, but there have been differences between whether or not i could touch both side when fingering them two fingers). i doubt it has anything to do with sexual history unless they had been banged by a bigger guy a few hours before. i hope that sn't the case because it speaks poorly of them.

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
I think the reason many men think this is because, after hearing the idea, it matches with what they would expect from what they have experienced in life, which is that the more something is used, the more it gets worn out. This holds true for many things, clothes, cars, toys, etc. and, because it does, they expect it to hold true for vaginas as well, especially as they had been told that it worked that way by thier peers. It was also believed at one time that the same thing held true for penises, and that the more they were used, the more worn and smaller they would become.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you did take the time to read the thread you would notice the sentiment was on "sexual activity does not make a pussy loose" This is a fact.

Honey

Ugh... while we're on the subject of ignorance, how ignorant is it to claim something as fact with nothing but personal observation to submit as evidence.

What makes you an expert on vagina? Do you have a PhD in medicine, with a focus on vagina? If you do, then I will eat crow, but you don't strike me as such. I have a dick, that doesn't make me an expert on Dick; you have a pussy, that doesn't make you an expert on Pussy.

This isn't even an argument, cause argument would imply that two ideas are clashing; you don't pose your opinion as just that, an opinion, and so there's no chance for us to discuss this. In your experience, things are a certain way - fine, that's what you base your beliefs on, good for you, but don't call those who disagree ignorant, uneducated, or - my favorite - intimidated... pussy is scary!

And to HollyBlue - you claim that you haven't experienced any loosening - fine, that's your experience, but two things : one, please don't call me ignorant for having a differing opinion, and two, don't you think your kegels would have something to do with keeping your muscles toned?

What bothers me is that we can't discuss this without throwing insults around; I don't even know what I believe, I just know I'm open to discussion if there is any to be had.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And to HollyBlue - you claim that you haven't experienced any loosening - fine, that's your experience, but two things : one, please don't call me ignorant for having a differing opinion,

I did not call you ignorant for having a different opinion. I called you ignorant for having an ignorant opinion. Your statement about swingers practically oozed disdain for sexually adventurous women, as well as proving the point that some men (well, at least one -- you), really do believe that more sex + more partners = bigger vagina. Saying that a swinger would or should be in any way more "stretched out" than the average girl illustrates that you know virtually nothing about experienced women's vaginas at all, especially those who keep themselves in shape.

Knowing virtually nothing about a topic = ignorance about that topic. Thus, my comment.

and two, don't you think your kegels would have something to do with keeping your muscles toned?

Yes, I'm sure they have everyting to do with it. But even when I was with my ex, who is smaller than AW, the condition of my vagina had nothing to do with the size of his cock, or how many times we fucked, or how often we fucked, or how many people I had fucked previous to him! It had to do with my vigilance in keeping my muscles fit, and with my genetics.

Sesshomaru said:
I find that a tight pussy actually restricts the flow of lubricating liquid because there just isn't enough room for it to do it's job. A loose pussy has much more room and in turn is much, much wetter. The juices flow right on out.

Sesshomaru, although I don't agree with some elements of your post, I do agree with the above statement. Although my vagina produces plenty of lubrication, I agree that a tight vagina (at least in my case) can impede the flow of lubrication and cause excessive soreness.

Fortunately, I have a partner who needs very intense stimulation to come, so in that respect, my vagina works well for him. Sometimes, he enters me and says it feels like his cock is inside a blood pressure cuff.

However, you are correct -- we cannot have vaginal intercourse as often as we'd like to. In this relationship, I am the one who gets rubbed raw (I think AW's being uncut protects him from it to some extent), but my ex used to get abrasions on his cock that would scab over and take days to heal.

Yes, a "tight" pussy is a mixed blessing, and at one point, I actually considered stopping or reducing the Kegels. But AW & I decided I should continue them, because:

1) I can stimulate his cock without him even moving inside me, controlling different areas of muscle to massage him in different ways. I can grip the head of his spent, soft cock so that he has trouble pulling it out of me after he comes. We both find these things very exciting.

2) Having a toned vagina greatly increases my own sexual responsiveness. Often I can experience strong, pleasurable feelings of stimulation just from practicing Kegels -- and I know my orgasms are more consistently intense than they were once upon a time when I didn't bother with PC muscle exercises.

brunozerli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What a crock of shit. What women have you been with ??? Every single women I have ever fingered has easily been able to take 3 fingers inside her......jesus.

I think you're right Honey but maybe he was speaking about a pussy you can fit 3 fingers in without any special effort or pressure to open it (i've seen one of them, a friend of mine: redhead, tall and with big lips) and then consider that male fingers are usually much bigger than women ones

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you're right Honey but maybe he was speaking about a pussy you can fit 3 fingers in without any special effort or pressure to open it (i've seen one of them, a friend of mine: redhead, tall and with big lips) and then consider that male fingers are usually much bigger than women ones

Another mistaken correlation: Large labia and large vaginas. They do not always go hand in hand. Your tall, redheaded friend with large labia may have had a large vagina but being tall, redheaded, and bearing large labia had nothing to do with it. It just so happened she was all of these at the same time. Women's vaginas vary in size and shape naturally as do cocks. Nature's way.

I'm beginning to think we need a sticky on female biology. I'm dumbfounded at the inane things some people believe.

The vagina is a muscle. It contracts and expands like any other muscle. If you don't use it, you lose it.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women's vaginas vary in size and shape naturally as do cocks. Nature's way.

I'm beginning to think we need a sticky on female biology. I'm dumbfounded at the inane things some people believe.

quote]

Yes, I totally agree about the inanities and the need for a FAQ or a sticky.