The Loose Pussy

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another mistaken correlation: Large labia and large vaginas. They do not always go hand in hand. Your tall, redheaded friend with large labia may have had a large vagina but being tall, redheaded, and bearing large labia had nothing to do with it. It just so happened she was all of these at the same time. Women's vaginas vary in size and shape naturally as do cocks. Nature's way.

I'm beginning to think we need a sticky on female biology. I'm dumbfounded at the inane things some people believe.

The vagina is a muscle. It contracts and expands like any other muscle. If you don't use it, you lose it.
having a mole on your right cheek means a man has a bigger wang.
just as logical.

brunozerli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another mistaken correlation: Large labia and large vaginas. They do not always go hand in hand. Your tall, redheaded friend with large labia may have had a large vagina but being tall, redheaded, and bearing large labia had nothing to do with it. It just so happened she was all of these at the same time. Women's vaginas vary in size and shape naturally as do cocks. Nature's way.

I know, that was just a small portrait. I agree with you and nature.

Sesshomaru

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how to quote, so here's my best effort. lol

Wildhoney: What a crock of shit. What women have you been with ??? Every single women I have ever fingered has easily been able to take 3 fingers inside her......jesus

Three, actually, and one is now a best friend that I have known for over 10 years. She told me sex wasn't the same at all after childbirth and that she definately changed down there. Three fingers is loose, sorry to break it to you. A little more than half of the women I have been with could not take three fingers into her, usually one or two. With the ones who have had kids, it's always looser after the kid is born, always even if it's just a little bit. Women always seemed comfortable talking to me about it because they knew how much it turned me on and knew that I was genuinely interested. It turned them on to talk about it too. :) I am not here to start insult wars. I used "ignorant" because I was quoting what I had read. I wasn't trying to start that, so I'm sorry if anyone took it that way. That's why I put it in quotes. Three fingers all the way in is alot wider than most cocks, news flash. That is a big, sexy pussy and there's nothing at all wrong with it.

Futhermore, I am not miseducated or believing misconceptions about loose pussy at all. Loose pussy is a huge fetish for me and a HUGE turn on and therefore, I love talking about it with my partner. I ask alot of questions about it and I have alot of information from numerous women about this topic. My "experiences" include that also and I guess I should have mentioned that. Sex DOES make it looser without a shadow of a doubt. Alot of these women got around alot at some point in their lives and told me that it got that way over time of having alot of sex and as I said in my other post, I have witnessed this myself in my own relationships which only seems to further validate that. As far as the children go, the same thing was said to me, HOWEVER, just because a woman has had kids does not mean that she will be loose, but it definately increases the chances and she won't be quite as tight as she was before the birth unless kegels are done to re-tone the muscles.

I don't have to be a doctor to know this stuff. Doctors will also tell you that being overweight causes you to be "loose" which also isn't true because the only heavy woman I have been with that was very loose was one that had given birth to a child. I don't think doctors are asking women how they got loose. Most women these days who are that bothered by it go for surgery which I am very sad to hear. Also, without fail, every woman that I have been with that were "homebodies" and weren't active were always loose if not very loose without giving birth to kids and sometimes only having slept with two or three people. It's about MUSCLE tone. If you don't keep the muscles in shape, you will be loose. It's as simple as that. Don't have to be a doctor to know how muscles work, it's not rocket science. The same stuff goes for your heart if you don't exercise because it too is a muscle and we all know the consequences of having a weak heart. If a pussy always returned to it's natural state, the rate of vaginal surgery wouldn't be increasing as fast as it is and people wouldn't be on boards like this and other places with their concerns on the matter. There is nothing wrong with being loose, but I do not speak in misconceptions or out of miseducation. The information I have was gathered from many sources including REAL women I have been with and talked with on the matter. I'm not really proud of my past as far as the amount of women I've been with, but please don't talk to me like I don't know what I'm saying and that I'm an idiot.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Three, actually, and one is now a best friend that I have known for over 10 years. She told me sex wasn't the same at all after childbirth and that she definately changed down there. Three fingers is loose, sorry to break it to you. A little more than half of the women I have been with could not take three fingers into her, usually one or two.

You've been with three women, and you're quoting statistics such as "a little more than half?"

Is the "three" a typo? :confused:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did not call you ignorant for having a different opinion. I called you ignorant for having an ignorant opinion. Your statement about swingers practically oozed disdain for sexually adventurous women, as well as proving the point that some men (well, at least one -- you), really do believe that more sex + more partners = bigger vagina. Saying that a swinger would or should be in any way more "stretched out" than the average girl illustrates that you know virtually nothing about experienced women's vaginas at all, especially those who keep themselves in shape.

Knowing virtually nothing about a topic = ignorance about that topic. Thus, my comment.

Yes, I'm sure they have everyting to do with it. But even when I was with my ex, who is smaller than AW, the condition of my vagina had nothing to do with the size of his cock, or how many times we fucked, or how often we fucked, or how many people I had fucked previous to him! It had to do with my vigilance in keeping my muscles fit, and with my genetics.

Sigh... where in any of this did I say I had a disdain for sexually adventurous women? That was your interpretation, and you really made a leap of logic - my assertion was that women who were swingers, also probably engaged in more sexual acts, and more sexually-adventurous acts; it's like using the NBA to calculate the average human's leaping ability - they're professionals.

Isn't what you're saying about your kegels contradicting yourself? You say it had nothing to do withh his cock, it has to do with your vigilance in keeping your muscles fit - yes, you keep them fit, other's may not... where do we disagree?

I think I'm being lumped into this stereotype of some callous male who doesn't give a shit about vagina or it's nuances, and nothing could be further from the truth.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ugh... while we're on the subject of ignorance, how ignorant is it to claim something as fact with nothing but personal observation to submit as evidence

I think My experience with sex and sexuality does count actually.
I get up close and personal with many many vaginas, as does my husband.
I dont always play with them sexually but I have been asking to feel and see a lot of them lately and have been asking , talking and really researching the "elusive" bucket cunt syndrome.

I go to adult conventions, where they have lectures and life displays on many aspects of sex and sexuailty.
We attend swingers clubs and see sex in raw display...good, bad and ugly.
We talk and discuss with experienced people aspects of sex you may not wish to discuss with friends.

Want some medical back up?
Planned Parenthood - Ask Dr. Cullins: Sex
http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/hecomm/sexual/pdf/female_sexual_response.pdf
http://barnard.edu/wwoman/newsletter/2004.04.pdf

2 Min's googling will give you that snipet. Regular sex does not permenately stretch a vagina. It is a fact.

I am not talking about fucking yourself with a 10x8 , 4 times a day for the rest of your life....exteme activities of course will cause other results.

I am talking about normal sexual activity....the myth that women who "sleep around" feel loose. Or that men can tell if you have have had a lot of sex by fucking you.

If you read through my posts I agree that vagina's vary....but extemes are rare. That said, even a "large" vagina still feels good...and yet has no correlation to sexual activity.:cool:

my assertion was that women who were swingers, also probably engaged in more sexual acts, and more sexually-adventurous acts; it's like using the NBA to calculate the average human's leaping ability - they're professionals.

And so what does that make their vagina's ....loose??:rolleyes: Your logic is warped.

x

Honey

Sesshomaru

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, the three was not the grand total. lol I meant to quote more than I did and I forgot the rest. The grand total is in the low 40's. The three was to the comment asking how many women I had been with 12 months before and 12 months after giving birth. I have talked to more than that about it, though. I've been an "onliner" for many years and I've gotten to know several women (I get along better with older women than younger ones) who have had kids and have talked with them as well. I never really made it a point to get with alot of women with kids because, let's face it, back then, I was in no kind of position to be involved in a kid's life just because I wanted some pussy. I did actually have feelings on that matter especially considering my father walked out on me several times and I wouldn't do that to a child. Also, I don't think many older women with child would have been interested in a teenager anyways. :)

Just because a woman has been with alot of men doesn't mean for sure that she will be loose because as I said, there are several things that can cause that. I'm sure that there are prostitutes that are still tight and I'm sure there's plenty that are really loose too. I'm not sure how they can come to the conclusions that sex never makes a woman looser because I've seen, heard and experienced much more to disprove that than I've seen to support it. Some women get loose and some don't, but to just say that it never happens is something else altogether. I think it has alot to do with what others have said here about women feeling insecure and defensive about it because of the attitude that alot of men have towards it. I'm pretty sure that if i had a small cock and women had insulted me about it, I'd be acting the same way and I probably wouldn't want to talk about it very much, but also on the flip side, if I then found a woman that liked my small cock, it would probably drive me absolutely crazy. :) It would be quite a huge relief, that's for sure.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure how they can come to the conclusions that sex never makes a woman looser because I've seen, heard and experienced much more to disprove that than I've seen to support it. Some women get loose and some don't, but to just say that it never happens is something else altogether

NO it is stating a FACT. Regular sex ( not fucking with 10x8 stretching devices) will not make your vagina loose. We are built a certain way anatomicaly, that is genetics. :cool:

I probably wouldn't want to talk about it very much, but also on the flip side, if I then found a woman that liked my small cock, it would probably drive me absolutely crazy. :) It would be quite a huge relief, that's for sure.

So us women who love sex and fuck a lot with our gapping loose vagina's, should sigh with relief when we come apon a man like you.:tdown:
( who from your posts, sounds like you just like a highly aroused vagina...who doesnt:confused: )

I have to tell you, I have ton of sex, I have been sexually active for 23 years. By your logic I should need a support device for my bucket cunt.

I am going to do some educational videos this weekend :) What a "well fucked" unaroused vagina looks like , then a highly aroused "well fucked" vagina.
I feel the call to educate - like a priest, only way funner' :banana:
x
Honey

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to do some educational videos this weekend :) What a "well fucked" unaroused vagina looks like , then a highly aroused "well fucked" vagina.
I feel the call to educate - like a priest, only way funner' :banana:
x
Honey

Hmmm, I'd like to watch those videos. You can never have too much education :wink: .

Sesshomaru

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, all I know is that I've been with a couple women who DID get looser over time from just alot of sex and I've been told the same by some, so there must be holes in those "facts". :) Most medical "experts" on the topic just seem to want to turn it around on the size of the man.

No, it doesn't mean YOU have a bucket cunt. People are different and the same rule doesn't apply to everyone, but there is a trend that's all I'm saying. I do agree with you to the extent that the first thing people want to think of about a girl that's been around is that she is loose. Look at what people say about Brittney Spears or Paris Hilton. Some people think that if one exists, then the other *must* also exist and that's not true. There are lots of things that can cause this and it's not a sure thing under any circumstances, but the odds do seem to be increased.

I'm not saying I'm god's gift to women, far from it actually, but sure. Considering how sensitive an issue this is and how much some women worry about it, of course it would be a relief if she met a guy who loved the things about herself that she would consider to be flaws or bad things especially if she loves sex and had been insulted by a guy or somehow been made self conscious about it. Wouldn't a guy with a small cock be in the same boat? All I know is that it seemed to be a relief for them, but I'm sure I'm not the only guy that feels this way on this topic although I'm sure they are far less common than the "tight" seekers.

There is a difference between a well-aroused TIGHT pussy and a well aroused LOOSE one. The difference is huge, actually. Tight pussies don't get soaking wet. You can always feel a tight pussy and you most certainly can not get three fingers into a tight pussy without stretching the hell out of it first. There is a big difference between trying to work one finger into a pussy and being able to slide three in with zero effort and a little room to spare.

You know, my girlfriend has had two kids and by doing (or not doing) kegels, she can make it exactly as loose or tight as she wants but before she had kids, she didn't have to do them at all. Kegels wouldn't even exist if loose pussy didn't happen. She said after she had her first kid, they told her about the kegels because of this very "problem". She does them just enough to be able to "tickle" me, but if she stops altogether, it gets bigger and if she does them more often, it gets tighter. Obviously, it does not return to "normal" by itself after 12 months or she could have stopped doing them completely two years ago. My best friend is the same way and the other I had personally been with was the same way although she didn't do kegels at all.

So, if having a child CAN perminantly alter (without kegels) the size of a woman's vagina, then why would repeated pounding by cocks be any different? There are holes in your facts I think. :) I know that you have obviously read alot of things and have alot of information to go by, but either people have lied to me or I've just found the women with the rarest cases ever in the world. I can't just forget about the things I've personally experienced or discussed with women which contradict the things you're saying. My experiences speak louder than some documents, ya know? Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. :)